TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we get from closets to a cotton gin...

No kidding!!

BUUUT maybe it's just a stone that has been left unturned.. sounds like they want to go everywhere today. Does it get dark around 5? That gives them a good amt of hours for outdoor searching, the indoor stuff they could do into the evening probably up until 10 or so when people start going to bed.

How do we get from closets to a cotton gin...

sorry, still sounds like they are in spaghetti mode. Toss everything at the wall and hope something sticks. They seem to be all over the place. Yesterday it was along the river, the home of Billie Dunn and the shed and a search by helicopter.

Do they even have a SINGLE LEAD?

Dunn, contacted Friday after Dean made his statement, reasserted her claim that she was told there had been “deception indicated” in the polygraph tests.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26403846/detail.html

Now here she says decption indicated...I betcha it was an ivestigative tactic . They kept her 10 hours after that questioning her, If she knew anything she would be in jail. SO really if u think about it she has been somewhat cleard IMO anyways

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26403846/detail.html

Now here she says decption indicated...I betcha it was an ivestigative tactic . They kept her 10 hours after that questioning her, If she knew anything she would be in jail. SO really if u think about it she has been somewhat cleard IMO anyways

They have nothing on her because there's nothing to have. She's innocent, IMO.

BBM

A lot happening today... I hope they find her. Soon. I wanted to reach through the TV (well, computer) and hug Billie last night on NG...(((hug)))

good I glad they are spreading out.

Dunn has a scanner feed...

It may be a group of people, possibly older boys, out of high school? IF HD lied about spending the night with MB, maybe it was to meet an older boyfriend. Who may have turned out to not be much of a "friend" at all. She may have went willingly, then got into a situation that put her in over her head, and may even be being kept against her will now. Regardless, I don't think she would have willingly stayed gone this long, even if she did run away.

Just thinking out loud

First, polygraphs. You aren't told "pass" or "fail". Its "deceptive" or "no deception". I used to take the calls from polygraphers on pre-employment polys (years ago). They wouldn't say pass or fail. In the case of pre-employment I would be told deceptive on "this" question (even back then - lots o druggies).

Second, I , too, believe Billie. She was told. By someone. IIRC she took it at the courthouse - lots o'peeps work there. Maybe thin walls, or open doors, and maybe a friend of hers "overheard" something and believed Billie needed to know. Small town. Regardless of the public stance that LE is taking - they know who said what and heads are rolling. I don't believe you'll hear BO say who told her.

And yes, WillenFan, it could be going down the "friends" road here. Nothing will be said about juveniles - if they are involved.

Notice officials won't confirm or deny the results of the polygraphs on Billie or her boyfriend. Odd, don't ya think since they're formally claiming Billie Dunn had no idea of the results?

Notice officials won't confirm or deny the results of the polygraphs on Billie or her boyfriend. Odd, don't ya think since they're formally claiming Billie Dunn had no idea of the results?

But they never do confirm or deny.............:banghead:

It could be possible too that being it is a small town maybe BD knows an officer or two or courthouse employee, someone who then told her. I thought she said last night the polygrapher told her but I also had a 4 yr old running in and out of my room.

Is it normal for LE to be so tight-lipped about poly results? I haven't followed too may cases, but it seems like the case players are always informed of the results. Am I mistaken?

Is it normal for LE to be so tight-lipped about poly results? I haven't followed too may cases, but it seems like the case players are always informed of the results. Am I mistaken?

In my experience, they always seem to tell the takers the results. Usually, the taker will state they "passed". In the Jessica Lunsford case, a statement issued by LE stated RED FLAGS with her grandmother. The poly was OBVIOUSLY very WRONG!
Personally, that's why I don't put much stock in them

Michael Board, reporter for WOAI radio, was just on HLN & said he'd talked to the TX Rangers 'minutes ago'...he said they believe Hailey is still alive.

He also said LE told him the community has been very cooperative re: the searches, and he talked about the conflicting info on the polys (LE saying they didn't give results).

He didn't mention anything about a 'small group of people involved' in Hailey's disappearance...I would think that would be important to report on nat'l TV if it's important enough for WOAI to have it on their website....JMOO.

Michael Board, reporter for WOAI radio, was just on HLN & said he'd talked to the TX Rangers 'minutes ago'...he said they believe Hailey is still alive.

He also said LE told him the community has been very cooperative re: the searches, and he talked about the conflicting info on the polys (LE saying they didn't give results).

He didn't mention anything about a 'small group of people involved' in Hailey's disappearance...I would think that would be important to report on nat'l TV if it's important enough for WOAI to have it on their website....JMOO.

and to follow up with the question....so what were those polygraph results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3