TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the automobile they use ever been searched?
Would they please bring some cadaver dogs in and check the car, the shed, house, and dad's house...........................

LOCALS AND INSIDERS
Per Opening Post

Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.

Maybe LE felt they had a hot tip and did not want to bring TES up until it was cleared? But if so, why is searching also being done in Dunn, if it is and it is by LE?

I know when we were in school SA lived with his grandma in Dunn.

I wonder if LE has specific reasons for stating they believe Hailey to be alive, or if we are hearing the Portland version, no evidence that she is not alive.

We hear that all time...to me it means they have nothing....

I praying so hard that they are right !!!

They tend to have TES on stand by when LE has some solid lead, or LE is trying to keep them out of it completely.

I just wrote a bit about that case on the Forensic Astro forum. You're referring to James King and the little girl lost in the swamp, I think. What a guy! I just can't imagine LE turning down help from TES.

Yep. That's the one. It was so frustrating to be on this end wanting and waiting for TES to help. The local sheriff was on tv and...let's just say I don't like him. LOL!

Well, I heard BD state that she was told BEFORE she took her poly, that SA failed his poly. I was sitting right here watching NG & I heard her say it with my own ears. She said it for all the world to hear! I believe her.

My refresh button is getting a workout today! I'm on pins and needles waiting for info....I can't imagine how her friends and family must feel.

this is what was reported earlier today, czgtz

Manchac says TES has been in contact with local law enforcement and they are currently on standby to assist.

The group says its currently working with authorities to formulate a plan about whether Equusearch should be involved and where they might be needed most.

more here

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328916

omg. totally unbelievable. i just let billie know and read her the story. wth is going on?

Well, I heard BD state that she was told BEFORE she took her poly, that SA failed his poly. I was sitting right here watching NG & I heard her say it with my own ears. She said it for all the world to hear! I believe her.

I heard it too and I also believe her!

This says DPS troopers are at the house, again.....searching or just talking to Billie, etc.?

There was another article that stated they spent the morning with her briefing her on her daughters case.

TES needs to do the grid search, it looks like it isn't organized enough. I know they all mean well but TES should be the lead on this search.

Boyd got the word out about the search using a Facebook page dedicated to bringing the 13-year-old home safe. Multiple groups of 15 or more citizens dispatched to head to at least three different areas surrounding Colorado City.

The search wasn't in any way conducted by city officials or law enforcement.

Boyd said she had a “gut feeling” she would find some evidence of Hailey between Colorado City and Dunn, which is about 11 miles north of Colorado City on State Hwy. 208.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...earches-missing-colorado/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3