TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, my son just keeps saying they need to search the area near the bridges? You know as well as I do... the boys out there know those back roads.
yah around fisher park as well. since they closed it down its been nothing but growing weeds and the lake. is sooo far down at ccity lake that most houses that were lake front are mudfront. so either lake would be a good look too

No - that piece of film on NG last night was SA and was taped on the first or second day. It was SA that made the statement "I would never do anything to that little girl".

As a side - I find it very creepy that what SA said is almost word for word what Misty Croslin said in the very beginning.

Statement analysis is a science and also an art form. Statement analysis is a technique used, particularly in police investigation, to examine a person's words to detect concealed information, missing information, and whether the information that person has provided is true or false. Peter Hyatt who goes by the internet name of Seamus O'Riley is an investigator and a statement analyst. I would post a link to his blog site here, but i am not sure if it is allowed. But you can Google his name if you are interested.

He has just posted his statement analysis of the Hailey Dunn case and it is very informative and an interesting read!

Also, Seamus did comment on Misty Crosilin's statement after she said...

"I loved that little girl" note the distancing word "that" (instead of "this"); an indicator of guilt.

He says kids as young as 3 years old recognize verb tense. It's just something that the brain chooses instantly.

Seamus O'Riley has also commented specifically a number of times about the statement..."I would never hurt that boy/girl/child". Red Flags are raised due to distancing language in "that" boy, rather than calling the child by their name. "would never" is future tense and could mean they would never do it again in the future, for they know the child has died. This indicates to the Analyst further analysis and follow-up questioning is needed.

I don't know if it's a Texas thing or what, but I know I've said many times, "I'm so proud of that boy" or "I love that boy so much" when speaking of my own son.

I understand this.

It's the circumstances surrounding the use of 'that little girl.'

At least it is for me.

is it legal for a sex offender to serch for a missing child? i know all the help is welcome and needed but i dont like that idea.IMO

If he was searching with TES ..NO they wouldn't let him near a search...but being this are public searches he very well could.

Poor Billie said it's not looking good, as far as Hailey being brought home safely. (on bigcountryhomepage.com)
That is rare to hear from a parent, I can't think of a case where a mom has said anything but that she is sure he/she is alive.

Possibly she has been told something to cause her to lose faith? Or maybe she is just run out of hope. It is so very sad!!!

Poor Billie said it's not looking good, as far as Hailey being brought home safely. (on bigcountryhomepage.com)
That is rare to hear from a parent, I can't think of a case where a mom has said anything but that she is sure he/she is alive.

I think Billie is a little too honest for some.

The Astro thread here is v. depressing about Hailey...

It's the last thread under "Current Events" called Forensic Astrolgy...

Wow... I see lots more Ccity locals, HELLO!

Prayers to you all!

Actually....thinking about this....he quits/gets fired that morning....says he went to his moms house....then to Billies house at 3. Why didn't he just say that nobody was home when he got there? That he didn't see Hailey? IF, if, if he is the perp....there has to be a reason he made up such an elaborate lie. Right? Maybe Hailey was on the phone when he got there and he knew the phone records could be checked?

I absolutely agree Amster and have been thinking the same thing...that IF he is the perp there has to be a reason he admitted to that, knowing full well that would put a target on his back. I hadn't really delved into what I thought the reason could be until I read your post. I can totally see something like that happening..because this is kinda where my old brain has gone..

That he gets quits/gets fired that morning..which in my mind would pretty much guarantee that you ARE NOT going to be in the best of moods..and if someone had a temper to begin with things could get dicey real quick with very little 'justification' for lack of a better word...I'm not saying that he does or that happened ..I'm just sayin..

Then he obviously didn't call Billie and tell her about the job from what she says...so would that time of day have been odd for him to be at the house..Did he go there at that time thinking she would be home shortly to tell her about the job loss and then changed his mind after the disappearance? or had he intended to deceive her? He had to know by the time LE was called that there was no way to get around NOT telling her so, idk...How long after that did Billie come home? I just can't shake a feeling that I get that mom MAY know more than what she is saying thinking that info has no impact on the case, but may look bad in some way and not realizing what info is pertinent and what is not. I realize that's not popular opinion and that's ok..I'm hoping to feel more confident that I'm totally off base, that just hasn't happened for me yet..

Amster, I somehow got off track (as per usual for me :crazy:) but I agree, IF he is involved which sadly I believe is a strong possibility then I absolutely believe there was a reason he admitted being there and seeing Hailey..because he would have had no way to be sure whether or not she had told to whomever she was talking to..and of course if the phone calls are true we don't even know whether it was one call or more. Do we know for sure whether or not Billie spoke w/her by phone that day or not?

AJK - what is the name of the road from Forsan to Colorado City? I wonder if that road is being searched? Also, is there any water in the river in town?

If he was searching with TES ..NO they wouldn't let him near a search...but being this are public searches he very well could.
i might have to bring that up to some of the people involved i dont know if its a good idea, for reason #1 if the RSO finds her and she is hurt or worse than he or she can be blamed and the case will be takn off track, that being if they had nothing to do with it. so i dont know ill IM some and see what they say. any of your opinions are welcome as well

i think i mean more the wells shown in the earlier pictures are these wells that emit toxic gasses that are monitored?
oh sorry im so tired and blonde, no offense im realy am blonde.lol

Statement analysis is a science and also an art form. Statement analysis is a technique used, particularly in police investigation, to examine a person's words to detect concealed information, missing information, and whether the information that person has provided is true or false. Peter Hyatt who goes by the internet name of Seamus O'Riley is an investigator and a statement analyst. I would post a link to his blog site here, but i am not sure if it is allowed. But you can Google his name if you are interested.

He has just posted his statement analysis of the Hailey Dunn case and it is very informative and an interesting read!

Also, Seamus did comment on Misty Crosilin's statement after she said...

"I loved that little girl" note the distancing word "that" (instead of "this"); an indicator of guilt.

He says kids as young as 3 years old recognize verb tense. It's just something that the brain chooses instantly.

Seamus O'Riley has also commented specifically a number of times about the statement..."I would never hurt that boy/girl/child". Red Flags are raised due to distancing language in "that" boy, rather than calling the child by their name. "would never" is future tense and could mean they would never do it again in the future, for they know the child has died. This indicates to the Analyst further analysis and follow-up questioning is needed.

Marlame: EXACTLY what I was trying to state the first post I made in reference to the word "THAT".

There is nothing to do with the part of the country. When a PERSON is missing and to refer to them as THAT is a huge red flag.

The word THAT implies to me a THING not a PERSON.
Thank you for your helpful and important post.

The very statement he made in regards to "THAT" I believe the one word speaks so much more than many know or believe.

I absolutely agree Amster and have been thinking the same thing...that IF he is the perp there has to be a reason he admitted to that, knowing full well that would put a target on his back. I hadn't really delved into what I thought the reason could be until I read your post. I can totally see something like that happening..because this is kinda where my old brain has gone..

That he gets quits/gets fired that morning..which in my mind would pretty much guarantee that you ARE NOT going to be in the best of moods..and if someone had a temper to begin with things could get dicey real quick with very little 'justification' for lack of a better word...I'm not saying that he does or that happened ..I'm just sayin..

Then he obviously didn't call Billie and tell her about the job from what she says...so would that time of day have been odd for him to be at the house..Did he go there at that time thinking she would be home shortly to tell her about the job loss and then changed his mind after the disappearance? or had he intended to deceive her? He had to know by the time LE was called that there was no way to get around NOT telling her so, idk...How long after that did Billie come home? I just can't shake a feeling that I get that mom MAY know more than what she is saying thinking that info has no impact on the case, but may look bad in some way and not realizing what info is pertinent and what is not. I realize that's not popular opinion and that's ok..I'm hoping to feel more confident that I'm totally off base, that just hasn't happened for me yet..

Amster, I somehow got off track (as per usual for me :crazy:) but I agree, IF he is involved which sadly I believe is a strong possibility then I absolutely believe there was a reason he admitted being there and seeing Hailey..because he would have had no way to be sure whether or not she had told to whomever she was talking to..and of course if the phone calls are true we don't even know whether it was one call or more. Do we know for sure whether or not Billie spoke w/her by phone that day or not?

Yet... they are going door to door. That is why I don't think they have any clue what may have happened. I am on the fence on this one and praying she ran away.

oh sorry im so tired and blonde, no offense im realy am blonde.lol

totally understandable being blonde myself and more than overtired

i truly do need to know though from the locals if there are close oil and gas wells that emit toxic gasses that are monitored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx