TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really love to continue this chat, but I am exhausted. I was here really late last night and then the events of today, I really need some down time. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe, the lord willing we will bring HD home. Good night.

I am about as far from Southern as one can get, but I think I recall people saying that "little girl" or "baby girl" were used very commonly in some parts of the country? When Haleigh C. was described that way by Misty?

I can't imagine what his family is going thru. Innocent or not it's alot to deal with.
I also hope she searched her property. There was no chance that any of our group was going to even attempt it, although I would have felt better if she had invited us too. We won't give up. Everyone here is ready, willing, and able to do whatever is nessecery to bring HD home.
That is quite refreshing and uplifting for those of us who can do nothing but wrack our brains for hints or clues. Know our thoughts, good wishes and prayers are with all of you who have trudged through Gawd knows what kind of terrain to search...and are committed to go back out there and do it over again. Ya'll are awesome.

Very interesting theory. I can see very well how that may have happened.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328246

I hope I pasted that correctly.

I find it very odd choice of words that someone that lives in a home with a child and knows the little girl would say tha:

"I would never do anything to that little girl," said Shawn Adkins, boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother, "I love her with all my heart"

that is very odd that he would refer to her as "that little girl". He is living in the household and in contact with her everyday.. why not just call her by her name.. especially being in the same sentence that "I love her with all my heart"

I can not help but keep thinking about that quote and statement. It seems as if he subconsciously seperating himself the family bond but at the same time saying love's her with all his heart.. very confusing statement. The "that little girl" bothers me alot. I really think it is subconsciously leaving her actual name and replacing with "that little girl" is a way to in his mind make her not so real that he did somthing.
that is the first thing i thot when he said "that girl" most of the people here have never even met Hailey and we call her by name.but again i am one of those who for some reason dont call people by name its my sis or my friend so you never know but it did strike a note with me as well.

Billie called Hailey "that little girl" on Nancy Grace last night. To me it is very strange that they call her that.
No - that piece of film on NG last night was SA and was taped on the first or second day. It was SA that made the statement "I would never do anything to that little girl".

As a side - I find it very creepy that what SA said is almost word for word what Misty Croslin said in the very beginning.

I've read it in a previous thread. Someone said, " HD is one of our own". I'll tell you something, that is a community that stands behind each other. It's like every man and woman out there was HD's mother or father. So determined to make a difference.

IMO: its like she is everyones child. we are all scared for her. we all think of her day and night and constantly search to find out any information we can. My daughter is in her class and i think of that everyday. Our children are hurting through this and our community is sad. We just want hailey home. We all feel for BD and CD.

I would really love to continue this chat, but I am exhausted. I was here really late last night and then the events of today, I really need some down time. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe, the lord willing we will bring HD home. Good night.

Thank you again for all your efforts and here's to hoping that Hailey comes home soon!

I am about as far from Southern as one can get, but I think I recall people saying that "little girl" or "baby girl" were used very commonly in some parts of the country? When Haleigh C. was described that way by Misty?

BBM

This.

It gives me a bad vibe.

We say it for our grand daughters. We use baby girl alot.

I can't imagine what his family is going thru. Innocent or not it's alot to deal with.
I also hope she searched her property. There was no chance that any of our group was going to even attempt it, although I would have felt better if she had invited us too. We won't give up. Everyone here is ready, willing, and able to do whatever is nessecery to bring HD home.
i dont think it would be good for family to search anything, they might find something and try to hide or replace it, not at alllllll saying they would but you never know what people will do to help loved ones.

didnt several of the anthonys say "that little girl" too?

I feel bad for anyone in her position. It has to be stressful, and no one wants to believe anyone they are related to could do anything that some want to accuse him of. With that said, I hope she's taken the time to search her own property.

I'm not saying anything about SA's grandma specifically at all, but...we have unfortunately seen enablers in these types of cases who are more interested in protecting their own than getting to the truth of what happened to a missing child.

Majieof3, a lot of people are concerned that LE might not have told people not to touch or disrupt evidence. What kind of briefing did they give you? TIA

My best friend was in a search party today that was held in Coahoma, Tx which is about 25 min west of Colorado City, along Interstate 20, before you get to Big Spring. All searchers were told if they see or find anything suspicious or out of the ordinary to step back and use their cellphone to call LE immediately. I was in a search and recovery situation about 10 years ago and the rules were the same. The people that went out and have searched for Hailey and those going in the next few days, Big Thank You!!!!

Billie called Hailey "that little girl" on Nancy Grace last night. To me it is very strange that they call her that.

It could be that it is very painful to use Hailey's name over and over. Also, I refer to my girls in that manner on occation. I think it is more of a southern expression. I think I actually remember my Nanny speaking that way.

It's so easy for us behind a keyboard and a screne to pick apart each and every little thing. And though this may bring insight and solution in some instances, it can also bring hurt and embarrasement to the people deeply involved in the situation.

I pray for the safe return of this child, Hailey. And peace for her family, friends, and community.

No - that piece of film on NG last night was SA and was taped on the first or second day. It was SA that made the statement "I would never do anything to that little girl".

As a side - I find it very creepy that what SA said is almost word for word what Misty Croslin said in the very beginning.

Sorry Wise Old Owl, but I am pretty sure it was Billie who said it. I know SA said it too but that was a different clip.

brayden's mammy, Thank you for your explanation on the briefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx