TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey seemed to love her family a lot. Her heroes on her myspace were her mom and brother. Seriously, a 13 year old to say their brother is their hero is something special!

I just can't fathom her running away. Yes, it happens but I just don't feel that this girl did.

Some things get to me about that particular day she went missing. SA getting fired or quitting his job at 6:30 a.m. and then him being the last one to see her. Hailey stating that she was going to her dad's and then to sleepover at MB's place. Actually, Hailey didn't state this...SA did.

She never made it to her dad's so it seems. Why would she say that when it could possibly be verified if in fact she went and did something different and was caught? Then saying she was going to MB's house for a sleepover yet she never slept over there before and she doesn't turn up there. Who's story is this? Was this Hailey saying this or the BF?

If in fact she was lying and did go meet with someone, I do believe she ran into foul play.

Of course, I would certainly prefer that, but i think this is the work of a 'troller'.
:seeya:
Hi Beyond Belief,
I perfer she's found found alive and well and just ran away and isn't harmed.

I get what you mean by the work of a troller.

I wonder if SA is telling his attorney he wants to continue to talk to LE if they have more questions for him? That would be comforting to Billie, at least, if he was willing to do that, with his attorney present.

I haven't read this about the tire tracks, hopefully this is not a duplicate.

Very interesting. Within a mile from SA's relatives home... Also I noticed they seized one of Billie's vehicles. Perhaps to check tire tread? Just speculating.

Also that country site is killin me with all the misspellings. Lol

Hailey seemed to love her family a lot. Her heroes on her myspace were her mom and brother. Seriously, a 13 year old to say their brother is their hero is something special!

I just can't fathom her running away. Yes, it happens but I just don't feel that this girl did.

Some things get to me about that particular day she went missing. SA getting fired or quitting his job at 6:30 a.m. and then him being the last one to see her. Hailey stating that she was going to her dad's and then to sleepover at MB's place. Actually, Hailey didn't state this...SA did.

She never made it to her dad's so it seems. Why would she say that when it could possibly be verified if in fact she went and did something different and was caught? Then saying she was going to MB's house for a sleepover yet she never slept over there before and she doesn't turn up there. Who's story is this? Was this Hailey saying this or the BF?

If in fact she was lying and did go meet with someone, I do believe she ran into foul play.

I agree with your statement SA is the one who told the story.
SA said Hailey left at 3:15pm.
SA said Hailey went to dad's.
SA said that Hailey said she was sleeping over with MB.
It's SA story and there is no proof of anything so far.
Why haven't we heard a word about WHY,What, happened at SA work?
Was SA really at his mom's til 3pm.
last place I would go if I quit (fired) my job.........my mom would be fierce with me!
When did he really go to BD house?

I agree with your statement SA is the one who told the story.
SA said Hailey left at 3:15pm.
SA said Hailey went to dad's.
SA said that Hailey said she was sleeping over with MB.
It's SA story and there is no proof of anything so far.
Why haven't we heard a word about WHY,What, happened at SA work?
Was SA really at his mom's til 3pm.
last place I would go if I quit (fired) my job.........my mom would be fierce with me!
When did he really go to BD house?

He has a cell phone right? And LE has taken that phone? Wonder where his cell pinged that day?

I'd love to know what happened at work too. And, which, if you got fired or quit your job, wouldn't it be one of the very first things you would tell your GF, not a week later? Why didn't he tell her that very day? Was it because he had something to hide? He didn't want to raise suspicion that her daughter went missing the very day that he lost his job? Why?

Very interesting. Within a mile from SA's relatives home... Also I noticed they seized one of Billie's vehicles. Perhaps to check tire tread? Just speculating.

Also that country site is killin me with all the misspellings. Lol

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

(snip)
All of the discoveries occured within a mile of a home where the boyfriend of Hailey's mother is believed to be staying.

Here's some maps that may be helpful in visualizing the cities & counties mentioned in Hailey's case & their proximity to C-City.

TEXASMAP1.jpg

TEXASMAP2-highways.jpg

The family car: It isn't brought in for inspection until some tire tracks show up. So now they can compare them. Well gee whiz this car should have been looked at alot quicker than this.

Well, NG is rerunning Thursday's show. I hope she continues Monday if Hailey is not safe home by then. And even if Hailey is home, I would really like to know about the investigation and why so many things are hinky and strange.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had it on again on Monday. She seems to have really taken a keen interest in Hailey's case. I think that she was supposed to have Phylicia Barnes' (Baltimore) case on Thursday but bumped it to continue covering Hailey (that's what I read somewhere anyway). I think NG is totally fed up with the way the case has been handled and knows that time is of the essence.

I don't watch NG faithfully like some of you do, but that's MOO... I hope she does cover it again. Maybe have the parents back?

nothing on ktxs thats new. just talk of search. and what yall already mentioned from 6pm news:banghead:

they did show billie and she looks more worn out than ever bless her heart. its so very sad.

I promise not to mention this again...but I still don't understand Dad's GF not remembering whether or not she saw H on Monday afternoon, or simply, when she last saw her. At the time she would have been likely to have been asked (Tuesday evening?) no one was at the stressed-out point they were soon to be. Ok, a new baby interferes with sleep but still. The question would have been "did Hailey come over here yesterday afternoon about 3pm? Or therabouts?"

Okay, I am done.

I work with Forensic Psychiatrists who do Court Ordered Assessments and the term they use is "unalert and disoriented". JMO

Back to being a runaway I see:

Saturday, 7:00 p.m. Update:
Saturday evening, Senior Trooper Sparky Dean told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro investigators and searchers hadn't found any evidence to indicate foul play in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

While no one is ruling out foul play at this point, Dean said the case could still be a runaway.

Dean says searchers hope to complete efforts in Dunn this evening and will then work their way south towards Colorado City.

Note to Hailey: We know you love your family, read the bible and believe in God. Now stop worrying your mama and papa and all those who love you and call 911 right now.

Come on Sparky you can do better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sparky Dean.png
    Sparky Dean.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics