Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm~
I don't read much into that myself really because ...apparently Hailey was used to going back and forth at will. (which imo is the best possible scenario for any child if it's possible)..It's Christmas time when things have been hectic and everyone's tired ..a new baby in the house, the days can easily run together (mine do at times :crazy:) and of course never dreaming that she would ever NEED to know that info..JMHO tho

Wasn't it just the BF that reported that Hailey had told him that she was going to her dads and then to the friends? Billie just heard that from him unless I'm mistaken..:waitasec:..

Hi PonderingMind,
Yes , IIRC, you are correct. Billie heard about what Hailey was doing from SA. Sorry for the confusion.

Part of my problem is that I want someone, anyone- to tell us they saw Hailey after SA saw her.
Hailey's disappearance is worrying me to pieces, just like it is all of you.

My apologies CZ, in no way should you feel bad at all. You are being a great friend to ALL of the family and community by being there! I honestly was kind of looking for clarification if the fund was "for the family" kinda thing. It's awesome what you have done and great that you are there so much!

:great:

I think we do have his address as well in case they want to send it postal.

God Bless Hailey and bring her home to those parents loving arms.

I don't think it is normal not to remember if you saw a person who is missing the day before. I trust she was asked on Tuesday? If she saw her on Monday afternoon? That is less than a day ago? I must be thick, I don't get it.

Put the pair of us together and we shall be called the thick twins if you wish. I just don't get it either. It is all important to defining the timeline. All in the immediate circle with easy access to Hailey need to be scrutinized to either rule in or rule out.

Any locals know exactly where they have searched today? Someone posted previously that some were going to start in San Angelo and head towards Ccity.

I am still wondering about 7 wells, has it been searched?

Put the pair of us together and we shall be called the thick twins if you wish. I just don't get it either. It is all important to defining the timeline. All in the immediate circle with easy access to Hailey need to be scrutinized to either rule in or rule out.
ele and clu the thick twins, lol, i love it.

hi all,

long time lurker, first time poster.

i felt compelled to jump in here and point out that the family and friends of hailey dunn are experiencing what we all agree is a nightmare. that said, her parents are separated. it is wholly understandable they have different circles of friends.

as a single mom, i can appreciate how much it must mean to bd to have a friend attempt to help arrange financial assistance during this hellish time. but i can also appreciate how horrible bd would feel to learn that said friend was being questioned from here to eternity as to how any help will be shared with my ex.....a fully grown man, btw, with family and friends of his own.

jmo here, but had to write in. apologies if it offends.

I thought Clint had told Nancy Grace that Hailey stayed over on Christmas night and the next night (26th), which means the gf would have to have seen her the morning of the 27th before Hailey headed back to her house.
a few pages back it was quoted the she was there sat but it didnt say if she stayed the night sun or not it just said she was there

I thought Clint had told Nancy Grace that Hailey stayed over on Christmas night and the next night (26th), which means the gf would have to have seen her the morning of the 27th before Hailey headed back to her house.

I don't remember... did he say next night as well. Or the next day?

I still keep wondering what the scent to the "hotel" tells us.
If the scent stopped there would it be reasonable to think she got into a vechicle at that time?

I am suspicious of the BF however, I also keep thinking that the phone call in the back yard being in the back yard was to get privacy. Perhaps she was talking to a boy that maybe was a little older that her. Perhaps he said to go get MB and meet him over in the parking lot.. Hailey could of gone by there MB not home and knew nothing to the extent that she was going over there and Hailey could of walked to the hotel to meet "whomever" got in a car unkowingly and from there somting bad happened.

I have to keep my mind open on the phone outside, I know at that age I would be flattered if someone maybe 16 would show interest and at the same time try and make phone calls private from my family.
I do not think at all Hailey did anything wrong. I think perhaps a teen could be involved. Just a different angle from the stepdad or just a random stranger.

I also kind of question a little that the neighbor said she was on the phone all the time in the back yard. How often is the neighbor in his backyard to see or can he see out of a window? Did the neighbor speak to her? Does he know her well? Has the family ever got an odd feeling of the neighbor? With the neighbor seeing her earlier in day, I would think that NG would of had him on phone also just to get any information out there that is possible? I havent seen any interviews of questions with him other than the inital clip of being in the backyard all the time.

Perhaps far fetched, but trying to figure out where she could be and who could of taken her.

Its amazing what you learn when you start digging around. I was checking the places I know who help you when your down, like, Catholic Charities, then I went into the Salvation Army site and they actually do 'missing person'. Well a little anyway.
http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn...5D969AF479D05F78852574410045EEB5?Opendocument

A simple 'Thanks' wasn't enough, Beyond Belief.

Also wanted to echo this post - as there are many avenues available, just takes a little research to find them - but Catholic Charities will steer you (imo) in the right direction with just a phone call/email....and being such a reputable charity, is encouraging to those (like myself) not prone to donate to other funds; I personally prefer to stick with those well-established funds as they have an air of legitimacy just based upon past history.
FWIW and all that.

my two cents only

What do we know about Hailey?
Is she a more mature 13 year old?
What's her favorite things to do?
What color did she love? Pink was all over her room.
Did she have a boy crush?

BBM

It's been said by posters viewing her MySpace/FB that she's a young 13 yr old..IIRC, also by one or both of her parents..I'm leaning towards it was the dad who said it.

I still keep wondering what the scent to the "hotel" tells us.
If the scent stopped there would it be reasonable to think she got into a vechicle at that time?

I am suspicious of the BF however, I also keep thinking that the phone call in the back yard being in the back yard was to get privacy. Perhaps she was talking to a boy that maybe was a little older that her. Perhaps he said to go get MB and meet him over in the parking lot.. Hailey could of gone by there MB not home and knew nothing to the extent that she was going over there and Hailey could of walked to the hotel to meet "whomever" got in a car unkowingly and from there somting bad happened.

I have to keep my mind open on the phone outside, I know at that age I would be flattered if someone maybe 16 would show interest and at the same time try and make phone calls private from my family.
I do not think at all Hailey did anything wrong. I think perhaps a teen could be involved. Just a different angle from the stepdad or just a random stranger.

I also kind of question a little that the neighbor said she was on the phone all the time in the back yard. How often is the neighbor in his backyard to see or can he see out of a window? Did the neighbor speak to her? Does he know her well? Has the family ever got an odd feeling of the neighbor? With the neighbor seeing her earlier in day, I would think that NG would of had him on phone also just to get any information out there that is possible? I havent seen any interviews of questions with him other than the inital clip of being in the backyard all the time.

Perhaps far fetched, but trying to figure out where she could be and who could of taken her.

At 13 is when I started developing crushes... just sayin.

A simple 'Thanks' wasn't enough, Beyond Belief.

Also wanted to echo this post - as there are many avenues available, just takes a little research to find them - but Catholic Charities will steer you (imo) in the right direction with just a phone call/email....and being such a reputable charity, is encouraging to those (like myself) not prone to donate to other funds; I personally prefer to stick with those well-established funds as they have an air of legitimacy just based upon past history.
FWIW and all that.

my two cents only
they are awesome.......
Never look nickels and dimes in the face and think they won't get you any where. Peoples small change wiped polio off the map. :)

Is the media questioning any of these other people... isn't that the way we usually get our info? This situation seems to be different than other missings. Did le tell them not to talk to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf