TX - Halle Smith, 8, disabled, starved to death, Houston, 16 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are angels amongst us.

Today, my partner in crime (bad pun intended, forgive me) Unamused Cat called the funeral home from which the Chronicle reporter got the information that Halle's grave was unmarked. A man came in today and paid in full for her marker. It should be up in a couple of weeks. Once it is, Unamused Cat will visit Halle's grave and share photos over in the D'D forums (which I can share here, if anyone would like).

There are angels amongst us.

Today, my partner in crime (bad pun intended, forgive me) Unamused Cat called the funeral home from which the Chronicle reporter got the information that Halle's grave was unmarked. A man came in today and paid in full for her marker. It should be up in a couple of weeks. Once it is, Unamused Cat will visit Halle's grave and share photos over in the D'D forums (which I can share here, if anyone would like).

Wonderful news!!!

Thanks Lizard - I'd like to see pics when UaC gets them posted.

Blessings to that man who was so touched by little Halle's tragic death.

Where is the outrage that this woman murdered her daughter and got only two years in jail? The more I read Rayemonde's updates on these cases, the more I see that murdering and abusing children doesn't garner much punishment at all. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back