GUILTY TX - Haruka Weiser, 18, found murdered, UT-Austin campus, 3 April 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FWIW, there are bike renting "stations" all around the university. They are not manned, and I'm not really sure how they work. I think you can purchase a transportation card of some sort or use a debit card.

I hope it's okay to post this. This must be something new Facebook is doing. It now says "remembering" above her name.

f2c8895a342a3cceca32f5896aa6362b.jpg

There's a spot in Facebook settings where you can authorize someone to access your FB after you die. You can pick 2 people. I set mine for my sister and my oldest son to have access.

Hoping there will be a press conference today!

From the article:
However, sources said Austin firefighters provided a crucial tip to police after responding to a small fire involving a backpack and may have recovered some of Weiser’s belongings. It is not clear how police may have linked the teen to the fire.
That would seem to confirm the speculation on here that he was seen taking her backpack.

I'm glad they caught him. Great job LE. Wow! Just 17 years old.

Press conference in next hour CNN, firemen found Haruka's belongings in small fire this AM!

17 years old...my oldest is 17 he has such a long live ahead of him. Why? Just so sad!!! Great job to all involved catching him as quickly as they did.

Harka had a full dance scholarship. This beautiful hard working woman's life snuffed out by a 17 year old monster.

This is so heartbreaking. What a beautiful talented girl.. Please get this %$&#* soon. I pray he has not had time to do this again.

I am so relieved they caught this man. I believe his motive was sexual assault and once he had murdered her he then stole her backpack.

So it seems he was even trying to destroy evidence today if the firefighters found the small fire this AM.

It made my mind go back to the pain and suffering the Harrington and Graham parents suffered when they too lost their precious children to a monster of the night.

I hope they will reach out to Haruka's family but I am sure the Harringtons will.

I know Gil must be devastated that Haruka couldn't be saved and this has happened again.

Our campuses across the nation are becoming more and more dangerous for students.

It shows evil has no boundaries and can appear, anywhere and everywhere.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back