GUILTY TX - Haruka Weiser, 18, found murdered, UT-Austin campus, 3 April 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Homeless 17 year old black male which was part of the Life Works, Austin program.

Was in possession of a duffle bag and a female bike when picked up on Monday.

Police asking anyone who knows Criner to please call in so that they can figure out where he was prior to the murder and his capture at Life Works on Thursday.

The message from her mother seriously broke my heart hearing him almost cry. My goodness they seem like such great people!! Her life was so short.

17 year old homeless guy. So sad on so many levels . I have a 19 year old college freshman girl. There was just a rape in the parking garage she uses. This is so terrifying and sad. RIP Haruki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 year old homeless person ? Okay ... Where is his family? LE named him. Different spelling of Michael. A female saw him start the fire and reported it..

No death penalty either for the 17 year old monster.

I wonder if this can be revisited again later on as they gather evidence, and pursue other activities of his. I will be beyond surprised to hear that this is his first and only crime.

17yo male and homeless. :( :( Terrible.

He might not have much social media presence if he is homeless.

Unless he has a car or used to live in the Houston area, I don't see it as possible.

Just a security thought... Every person you see walking or riding a bike on or near a campus is not necessarily a student. Many non-students easily blend into the environment.I wonder how long Criner had been hanging around.

Did I understand it correctly in the news conference that the fire was seen on campus by a student? If I understood it right, it's certainly curious that he'd return to the campus, unless he had stashed the backpack there and left it.

So, just this year he should have lived in Texarkana if he went to Texas High, no?
EDIT: That publication is from December 2014. The decline was a year and a few months.

Those 2 went missing while in Austin the same weekend, they are from Houston.

Do we know how Haruka died? Was there a sexual assault?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back