GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

From your link above, MsF:

“Authorities used a drone and K9s to search the land, as a Texas Game Warden boat and divers from the Harris County Sheriff's Office Marine Unit dragged a pond at Gabbard Park. Officers also went door-to-door to speak with residents and search backyards.

At the end of the day investigators had few clues, but a police spokesman said officers were following up on a couple of leads.“

From your link above, MsF:

“Authorities used a drone and K9s to search the land, as a Texas Game Warden boat and divers from the Harris County Sheriff's Office Marine Unit dragged a pond at Gabbard Park. Officers also went door-to-door to speak with residents and search backyards.

At the end of the day investigators had few clues, but a police spokesman said officers were following up on a couple of leads.“

I just don't think she was there Marg. I think LE know it too. I think the fact that they've already extended their search indicates that they didn't find any sign of her in the park. I think if they had, they'd still be searching around there.

Extending the search as we know, means they don't believe mom's story. It feels like we've seen this a dozen times in the last couple of months already.

Hi Marg, I feel jaded for asking those questions. But darn it, I'm tired of babies dying because parents are @$%÷×*&$%. I wouldn't leave my purse, dog, or cell phone unattended in a public place. Let alone my child! Add, the child has not been found all this time later so we already know this will not end well.

Hi Marg, I feel jaded for asking those questions. But darn it, I'm tired of babies dying because parents are @$%÷×*&$%. I wouldn't leave my purse, dog, or cell phone unattended in a public place. Let alone my child! Add, the child has not been found all this time later so we already know this will not end well.

(Yeah I’m reserving comment at the moment.)

Most two year olds do not take bottles during the day at least. There are a few that take them at bedtime but usually because Mom is too lazy to spend the time or listen to the crying to take it away. JMO.

If they went to the park at 8:00 am, the child should have had breakfast before they left. So why the need for a bottle right after breakfast?

This is what set my hinky meter off. Such a shame, another child gone because of her mother! IMO.

I have the same questions as the rest of you about the stroller and leaving her to go to the car. It's just not the done thing. Especially if this is her only child. First-time mothers tend to be more vigilant than 2nd, 3rd, etc. moms. I would never leave one of my kids unless it was literally a couple of feet away. Certainly not out of eyesight.

4:45pm update of the search for missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson

@Knox & @margarita25 This video shows how far away the stroller is from the parking lot and where the men were fishing. It is the actual stroller in the video, they had not removed it from the scene yet.
The one thing that this reporter says that just just makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up is that Law Enforcement has brought in SEVERAL search dogs and not a single one had picked up ANY scent of Hazana at that park!
I do not believe she was ever at that park. I think at this point LE does not believe moms story. JMO.

Bryan police say they have been made aware of the investigation, and confirm they are assisting with the case. However, a spokeswoman said officers had not been to the family's home to conduct a search.

bbm

don't understand them not having searched the home yet

I believe that was incorrect. I'm certain they went there as soon as the dogs didn't pick up her scent at the park. Maybe not THIS department but someone searched it.

nothing in the story makes any sense. The easiest thing in the world is to push the stroller and your baby with you, back to the car. Why wouldn't you do that?

And who takes a 2 yr old to the park at 8 am, and gives them a bottle, so early in the day? What a weird schedule.

At 8 am, if you have a child that just woke up and ate breakfast, you go get errands done, etc...they shouldn't need a bottle and an hour at the park...seems like a weird schedule for a 2 yr old.

The bottle could have been water, juice, etc. so I don't find giving a little one a bottle odd at all. What I DO find odd, as a mom, is not only leaving a child in a stroller alone while you stroll back to your car but not just taking the bottle with you to begin with. I always packed a bag or backpack if I was taking babies in their strollers. The story just makes zero sense to me.

A two-year-old really *should* be drinking out of a cup, but I suppose that comes down to a parenting choice. It's also possible she forgot the bottle in the car, but I do find that kind of unlikely. Personally, I found it a little odd she used the stroller at all; a two-year-old is ambulatory, presumably they're going to the park to play, why not just hold her hand? Unless you need some sort of a prop to prove you had a child with you...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back