GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mother of missing child arrested for child endangerment

(Shades of Emily Glass, the Matthews... “child endangerment”)

“Online records show Tiaundra Christon, 21, was arrested early Monday and charged with child endangerment and giving a false report to police. College Station Lt. Craig Anderson said they are still trying to locate 2-year-old Hazana Anderson.“

Mom in the mugshot looks like she just woke up. I'm thinking she was out late or partying, came home and zonked out and during the night or early in the morning the little girl gets up and opens the door and heads outside. Mom wakes up, finds her gone and has to come up with an explanation.

Sadly, I am leaning toward this not being any sort of accident at all.

So is the charge essentially just for leaving her kid in a stroller near a body of water? Hmm.....

I assume they think something else happened but at this point that is all they can charge her on.....(her, likely fake, story.)

She backed herself into a corner. If she admits to leaving the child in a stroller, alone, at the park, then she's guilty endangerment/neglect. If she admits that is a lie, then she's guilty of filing a false police report! Either way she is guilty.

She backed herself into a corner. If she admits to leaving the child in a stroller, alone, at the park, then she's guilty endangerment/neglect. If she admits that is a lie, then she's guilty of filing a false police report! Either way she is guilty.

I am just seeing this thread. I think I am caught up and I agree with everyone on their opinion as to what is really going on. I have a question, I get the child endangerment charge but what did she falsify in the report? I have not read what the lie was, has it been reported? Also according to interviews with the father, he said Hazana lives with her grandmother not Tiaundra ( birth mother). So where does Tiaundra live? Does she also live with the grandmother?

I am numb to all of these babies missing.
This is all IMO.

Hazana's father stated that the mother would leave the child with him for weeks at a time and at the time of the disappearance Hazana was living with her grandmother NOT her mother. Father of missing 2-year-old wants answers in her disappearance

Thank you @GraceG
I was just about to post this because this is the first we are hearing Hazana lived with her grandma! (What!?) I feel so heartbroken for her daddy. It sounds like he loved her very much. Just so sad....

Father of missing 2-year-old holds to hope during search

Dad says this is the park HE would bring Hazana to play at. That the Mom had to pass numerous parks to get to this one, and it didn't seem right to him. That his Dad lives in that area, and he is in that area but Mom didn't call and tell him they would be there. Mom had kept Hazana from him for the past 2 months. He said she had never left the daughter alone in highchair or a room, so it doesn't add up to him. Police notified him Hazana was missing. The Mom did NOT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bucky357
Back