TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes agree. Because they lived separately, I sense she probably stayed in the back side lower level of the home, while he probably always used the front entrance and stayed on the higher level. I have no doubt the LE were onto their POI as soon as they checked Heidi's cell records for last communication and reviewed the video from the apartment. Long before we all knew anything.
When I read very early on that MF and she communicated that morning, I knew that was it. I didn't know how or what, but I knew that was the key. SC knew her and could tell LE that she was a friend of Heidi's. I'm sure that call or text was to set it up. How stupid was she to contact her??

Why did it take them so long to find her? Dead.
I do not recall which media outlet published the story that it is believed she was killed on the first day. Or why or how they came to that conclusion...?
To give them benefit of doubt, they were notified the evening of Dec 12 and even to detect her cell phone with pings, they needed to access her TMobile account. Thankfully it was under Shane's so that is why he was at Tmobile that next day. She was missing a day and a half already before they could finally get that clearance, etc. It takes time to question people, review video etc etc., try get a sense of what direction LE should go in. IMHO, sometimes doesn't matter what is done, the victim is dead, and Heidi was likely dead within the first hour or two after she was 'abducted'. In reality though they were successful in finding her and the baby in 7 days.

Where’s the beach from Houston? And where’s this so called birthing center from the beach or Houston? Is it a plausible story for this ex? Or another duh should have known moment?

It is about a half hour drive to Nativiti Women's Health and Birth, a private birthing center in Spring; which is a suburb that borders The Woodlands. To some one who doesn't live there, it is sometimes difficult to guess whether one is in Spring or The Woodlands. So, yes; the story of going there would be completely plausible if it was not prefaced by the story of going to the beach, then back all the way north to the Woodlands to have the baby. IMO

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-07 Google Maps.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-07 Google Maps.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 29
Lots that we don't know yet, from what we know, it seems odd that he wouldn't notice something. But we really don't know how much he was around those 7 days, if he even went out by the car, if he thought it was strange that she was parked where she was...

lots and lots of questions lol
It appears to me he must not have been around much in the last year not just the last 7 days.
Missed her selling baby furniture last Jan? Where did she store that stuff to sell?
Apparently missed all Dr appts and sonograms.

It’s perplexing and it would have made more sense for him to follow his mom’s story of absolutely no relationship, she’s my tenant.
And add baby is not mine. JMO

To give them benefit of doubt, they were notified the evening of Dec 12 and even to detect her cell phone with pings, they needed to access her TMobile account. Thankfully it was under Shane's so that is why he was at Tmobile that next day. She was missing a day and a half already before they could finally get that clearance, etc. It takes time to question people, review video etc etc., try get a sense of what direction LE should go in. IMHO, sometimes doesn't matter what is done, the victim is dead, and Heidi was likely dead within the first hour or two after she was 'abducted'. In reality though they were successful in finding her and the baby in 7 days.
I know and I agree with you but she was a Missing Person and a missing baby.. first place to check is cctv footage in the site itself. That alone would have identified the vehicle, quite possibly MF and Heidi's last movements. That's the first protocol. They had a lot of help here.

I've read the gossip and I listened to several amateur wanna-be podcasters since this started. I heard everything because my hearing is perfect.
But at this point in time I am left with no sense at all of her actual personality.
Is she ill?
Has she become more progressively ill over several years?
Is she receiving or has she received chemotherapy or high dose steroids for any physical condition?
Is she or has she been under the care of any physician over the past 10 years?
Did she ever do anything like this before?

Why was the case sealed?

What is wrong with her and for her?
It’s in the documents why it was sealed. Too tired right now to go back and find which one but the initial court documents to seal the case was released and something along the lines of they were concerned details getting out would alert the suspects (pleural) and they would move.

Seems like months, perhaps years, of obsessing but very little actual planning. She overlooked so many things, I cannot imagine how she thought she would get away with it!
BBM
Isn't that always the case, though, once the facts come out? If you aren't familiar, you should check out the Tim Bosma and related threads ~ Laura Babcock, Wayne Millard... The evidence in those cases and Dellen Millard's sense of entitlement and being 'untouchable' will completely blow your freakin' mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli