TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're dealing in strict conjecture, but I thought I should add that there is actually a plausible explanation for parking on the back patio under a certain set of circumstances. This is all just my opinion. If the car was unregistered, and if the garage was full of stuff and no cars could be parked there, and if they had a HOA in the area that was strict about not having unregistered vehicles visible from the street, the solution for that would be to park behind the fence.

I've seen it mentioned here that the car was unregistered. I can also find the deed restriction documents for much of the neighborhood that say unregistered vehicles cannot be parked in driveway or street: http://docs.neighborhoodlink.com/resources/529230851/1__2__3__4_and_Block_7.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJODKKJAWTTFD34BQ&Expires=1577893658&Signature=i2izJP32nfGvF6/YgWYizQW8LSc= That's all.
Or if there's a body in the trunk!

This is actually good point. Or could be she was hiding her car in case it showed on surveillance videos.

I still want to know why these Texas citation records have a private residence, in Indiana, with a female description, under the category for the state ("Party").
@riolove77 - have you ever seen anything like that and can you make any sense of it?

Last edited:

Attachments

• BA54FDF1-797D-4150-ADDA-295F0A8B1217.jpeg
    BA54FDF1-797D-4150-ADDA-295F0A8B1217.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 316
  • 6B5E5468-0BE2-433B-9825-BF9D483113E0.jpeg
    6B5E5468-0BE2-433B-9825-BF9D483113E0.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 87
I feel so sorry for Zeus. He lost his human. I saw a pic, maybe on Heidi's FB, of him in a chair where she called him "My big boy".

And I feel so sorry for Silas that poor boy ! No one talks about him any more. Lost his mother. Lots of attention and care needed for Margo. The whole family grieving. I hope they realize his deepest and hopeless sorrow. I think of you all day long dear Silas !

I still want to know why these Texas citation records have a private residence, in Indiana, with a female description, under the category for the state ("Party").
@riolove77 - have you ever seen anything like that and can you make any sense of it?

The Indiana address and physical description is driving me crazy! I’m going to call the JP office tomorrow and ask if someone can clarify.

Yes (finally - that used to be such a pain) and I bet she had neither. But HOAs don't go around looking for inspection stickers - they just have that language so that people don't park 10 junked cars in their driveways. I'd be willing to place a large bet on her not having a valid inspection/registration. Does increase the risk of getting pulled over during a kidnapping though.
No kidding, all that effort and you get pulled over for registration - screaming coming from trunk. If only :(

This is a KVUE reporter who was at the home in Houston the morning after HB and MC were found.

He says although the scene is quiet, there was still a Texas DPS officer out there keeping an eye on the house. He gives the time in the video as 1:38 p.m. and although he's reporting from in front of the jail, he said they were at the house a couple of hours prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli