TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1d4ff4ff3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

it's always jarring to see this. psychopaths are literally (partially) brain dead..like a zombie almost. They can hurt other people but they can't be hurt. Terrifying.

According to Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com, THERE IS A SECOND SUSPECT and this person is charged with the same thing. That could be tampering with evidence and nothing more. We just don't know. Leigh's source is someone at the Austin P.D.

Last edited:
Journalism programs have very low enrollment most places (and are being down-sized). My local paper was purchased by USA today. The "reporters" are eager not-yet-college graduates who really want a foot up into the Business - they do not want to be reporters, but they do know how to use social media to hype the "newspaper" they work for. (I don't know anything about the nation-wide version, but our local version is either ver batim from the police blotter, from the department of transportation or from Reuters/AP).
Local news is no more. For the most part, our local agencies have been bought out by large companies who fired experienced journalists in favor of the type of young people you talk about. God love 'em, but they don't have the chops to do really good work. Look no further than the interview with SC conducted over the phone. A very unprofessional interview IMO, and we're seeing these more and more. Maybe I'm an old curmudgeon, but quality journalism is something to be treasured and paid for.

According to Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com THERE IS A SECOND SUSPECT but this person is charged with tampering with evidence. The source is from the Austin P.D.
No names being released as of yet.

Wow, Breaking news today! Look forward to seeing the article on it as I know last week there was lots of confusion about a potential second suspect, but Leigh cleared that up on the podcast that a person was detained and released, so this is new today that a second person has been charged and Nancy Grace team investigative reporters are the first to out this. Thanks Tricia. When will Lee be reporting on it?

Wow, Breaking news today! Look forward to seeing the article on it as I know last week there was lots of confusion about a potential second suspect, but Leigh cleared that up on the podcast that a person was detained and released, so this is new today that a second person has been charged and Nancy Grace team investigative reporters are the first to out this. Thanks Tricia. When will Lee be reporting on it?
Hey my post changed. Here is what we know so far:

"According to Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com, THERE IS A SECOND SUSPECT and this person is charged with the same thing. That could be tampering with evidence and nothing more. We just don't know. Leigh's source is someone at the Austin P.D."
https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=...HEN1NQYA&ref_=pe_492420_33133920_TE_slc_od_tn

"In a statement to FOX 7 Austin, the lawyers representing Magen Fieramusca said that the hearing date is likely a place holder and not one in which Magen Fieramusca will be attending. "At this time, we have no information from the Travis County District Attorney’s Office regarding additional charges and do not know when Ms. Fieramusca will appear in court. As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State can prove these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca is innocent."

Court date set for 'close friend' of missing Austin mother

Oh, I see we got some "news". The wording of the existence of a second POI has been a little confusing ever since Magen was arrested and charged. Hopefully we can find out who it is and who did what. Heidi is dead and someone needs to be punished for that.

it's always jarring to see this. psychopaths are literally (partially) brain dead..like a zombie almost. They can hurt other people but they can't be hurt. Terrifying.

like a hijacked brain, similar to an opioid addict brain.
Because CGreen, her boyfriend, owns a black SUV IIRC

Right. But if true LE asked if the car had “just returned home” or similar, did they think MF was driving it?

Hi--Just wanted to chime in quickly and say I never said anyone was released. We didn't know at the time what happened, aside from the fact that someone had been detained at some point.

Heidi Broussard: Court date set for ‘close friend’ accused of abducting slain mom’s baby. A second suspect is in jail, police say

Article within the last 30 minutes by Leigh. I think we have the same information carryover from last weeks articles IYKWIM, with new info re court appearance? Leigh is the FIRST to report that there has now been a second arrest?

"According to Travis County District Attorney’s Office, 33-year-old Magen Fieramusca is scheduled to appear in court on January 2. She’s facing two counts kidnapping and one count of tampering with evidence, namely a human corpse...... Austin Police Department, who confirmed that a second person has been arrested in connection with the case. The second suspect’s name, however, will not be released after a judge-issued gag order."

I don't see a new arrest with charges in Austin or Houston that has the same name as the homeowner FWIW, and Austin PD says they have no info as such either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member