TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, think I’m finally caught up! I haven’t been able to post since the very beginning, but I’ve been checking in daily.

I really was hoping we would have answers by now :(

I still definitely feel that SC’s interviews were disturbing, especially the lost time, but...

Could it be possible that someone she knows drove a few hours, desperate to talk to her and see the new baby... says get in the car, so we can talk, but then becomes enraged and hurts them?

I honestly have no clue, but I’m trying to give SC the benefit of doubt! MOO

Welp, if she was in a shelter, all of the needs for she and baby would be supplied. And depending on how she felt, she may or may not reach out. That's the purpose of an abuse shelter. Of course, the same can be said if someone is hiding her in one of the apartments. Absolute fear and lack of trust can make you do whatever as far as self preservation goes.

I just think in this case, it's just too easy to say Mr. Boyfriend knows something, when in fact he may not. MOO, MOO

**Edited to correct spelling which was horrendously head holding.
Would she leave her son with an abuser? IMO, no way!

Does this mean she was involved in the disturbance or just called it in? The county I live in lists the person that made the call as the complainant even if they were not involved. If this is the case it could have been a neighbor she was calling about. I live in TX btw.

This could potentially be absolutely nothing other than her being a concerned neighbor.

But it does say 'family disturbance' not simply 'disturbance'. But I see what you're saying. How can we know the specifics?

In the interview where SC is standing outside his apartment, a young woman comes out of the building looking at her phone, then later comes back and goes into the building, still on her phone. Never did she look up and notice the TV interview taking place. So you are correct - there are no doubt people in that complex who were around that day, but whether they noticed anything is another story. Hopefully someone did.

As a person who may or may not have done "shoulder shots" :) I can say when I saw this video it appeared to me that she was walking outside to see what was happening and pretending to be busily engaged in a phone call, but she did return from her car with a gallon of water and set the alarm on her way back up which you can hear in the video.

I'm a Minnesota girl and that sounds awful lol. Anything over 75 is too hot IMO lol.

We are freezing to death on these 80 degree days, Minnesota :)

I don’t know which unit is actually hers. That’s something I’d love to see, as it would help in regards to trying to visualize what might have happened.

Say whatever happened, happened in that apartment. How did the perpetrator manage to move her and the baby downstairs and to a vehicle/dumpster/whatever, without being spotted?
Or, she left in another tenant's car, voluntarily or not. They're asking tenants for permission to search their cars as well as their homes.

to be fair; that doesn’t say that they haven’t spoken since May. Just that THAT conversation took place in May. When I was still married to my abusive ex, I talked to my friends and family a lot and very few knew the truth. None knew for months that I took my ex back. My mom came to my house weekly and didn’t know he was living there again. Once I finally hit the breaking point and moved out, I didn’t tell anyone for almost a month. And I was seeing these people almost daily!!

Sometimes we feel ashamed of things we shouldn’t and hide things we shouldn’t because being a victim is hard. Sometimes dealing with other people’s opinions makes it even worse, so we don’t tell people

If Heidi was in a very bad relationship and didn’t want people to know, they wouldn’t have known. But that doesn’t mean they were not in her life on a regular basis.

Hmmm...
could also explain why there were no photos or references to SC on her SM...

btw, glad you're out of your abusive situation.

If HB had been calling in a complaint about neighbors it would not have been listed as family disturbance. 911 receives tons of calls about noise, etc. They may stop at caller's home after they have addressed the issue at whoever's apartment to let caller know it should be alright now. This was definitely a call to her apartment for said disturbance.

JMHO

If it makes you feel any better, I definitely think you’re wrong.

The posture of law enforcement seems to indicate that they know a hell of a lot more than they are saying, and I get the impression they are close.

That aside, a crime like this (if it is a crime), just doesn’t lend itself to anyone making a clean getaway.

It looks like this happened in broad daylight, and it’s incredibly difficult to pull something like this off, and not leave a trail.

Especially if this was a spontaneous, emotional event (which I think it was).

There should be no shortage of avenues to explore, and evidence to pore over. Law enforcement was on top of this very quickly, and they have brought in the right partners.

Not only do I not think the mystery will linger, but I think the answers are on the horizon.
I sure hope so.... this hit our 11:00am news down here in SFL...that struck me as odd since I usually only hear about these cases on national news.... our local news showed an overhead video of the complex which looked nice and with a pool in the complex (WPTV if anyone wants to search for the link... not sure it will show up but I did record it on my phone)... then I just saw it again on national news. Hope the answers are on the horizon as you mentioned.

Evidence of past family disturbance.

Thanks for confirmation. Also understand why the police refused to discuss at presser.

ETA: Looked up the report at APD case link and the "case summary" on the report is blank. HB may have simply been a caller reporting alleged disturbance by others.

Last edited:
I’ve only lived in an apartment for 1 year of my life and it wasn’t in Texas, but our pool was open 365 rain or shine and there were no changing rooms.

ETA - every tenant received a pool/gym key with their apartment key, so it was just always available.
Ours was the same except the amenities room has an area for changing in the bathrooms.

Ok, think I’m finally caught up! I haven’t been able to post since the very beginning, but I’ve been checking in daily.

I really was hoping we would have answers by now :(

I still definitely feel that SC’s interviews were disturbing, especially the lost time, but...

Could it be possible that someone she knows drove a few hours, desperate to talk to her and see the new baby... says get in the car, so we can talk, but then becomes enraged and hurts them?

I honestly have no clue, but I’m trying to give SC the benefit of doubt! MOO

Honestly, assuming SC is innocent, I feel like this is the most viable option. If she knew them, then she would not scream or try to fight. My big issue with this theory is the baby not being in a car seat. Would she agree to get in someones car and bring her kid with out a car seat? I suppose the answer could be yes if she didn't plan on actually driving with them. IMHO this is all a very long shot though.

Perhaps around the time of conception. Just an observation. I don't know of any relevance.

If Margo was born on her due date, conception was 3/5. Conception on 2/19 leads to a 11/12/19 due date. http://perinatology.com/calculators/Due-Date.htm It seems likely that the family disturbance was unrelated to the conception of the pregnancy or discovery that she was pregnant.

Honestly, assuming SC is innocent, I feel like this is the most viable option. If she knew them, then she would not scream or try to fight. My big issue with this theory is the baby not being in a car seat. Would she agree to get in someones car and bring her kid with out a car seat? I suppose the answer could be yes if she didn't plan on actually driving with them. IMHO this is all a very long shot though.
You and I are on the same page!! After I posted that, I thought about the car seat issue too. And like you, I thought maybe she was going to just sit in the car and show the baby or “talk”, but the perp had other intentions.

MOO of course, just trying out different scenarios

This is what I was thinking.

No kidding?

But if my child --- my three week old baby -- and fiancee was missing you better believe I will do any and all I can to find them. Including begging daily for them to be brought back.

I think I would do the same, or would hope my husband would as well... but have you read some of the posts? He is being crucified for the interviews he has already done, every stumble, every word is being picked apart. Then LE says in a presser the other day that no one has been ruled out, my best guess right now is that someone has told him to just stop doing these interviews (lawyer or smart family/friend), if he is truly innocent, a large part of the population has already judged that he is responsible and it is taking away from "looking" for Heidi and Margo IMO

I don't see anything from him today or even yesterday... can you link me to the last time her parents made a plea in the media? Isn't this odd too? is this their fault or is it the media losing interest or what is it? When the thread was shut down this morning, I was looking online for any new news today... there have been no new updates from family that I can find since Tuesday I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia