TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a pic of the apartments and the stairs in the media thread, Post #89, see 2nd pic. I'll try to post the pics below.

TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

Going up and down the stairs with another apartment underneath would be noticeable. They all live fairly close to one another and a loud argument would be heard, you'd think.

…]

22292050-7808299-Carey_said_he_last_saw_Broussard_at_around_6_40am_and_spoke_to_h-a-6_1576731832076.jpg
22402010-7805687-image-a-5_1576677723242.jpg
22401808-7805687-image-a-7_1576677740608.jpg

22402020-7805687-image-a-19_1576678004936.jpg
22401818-7805687-image-a-10_1576677779883.jpg

We don't know that neighbors DIDN'T see anything. We just know nothing's been REPORTED. To the media. No doubt LE is amassing a mountain of surveillance data and witness statements. And even if no witnesses come forward, security cameras see more than people do!

MOO
Yeah, that’s a very good point, and I’ve been guilty of assuming that no one saw anything.

Logically, someone or something (camera) had to.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It's all good.
Sorry to be so crabby on my birthday but I just want to make sure we can keep this thread going and not close it down again.
Thank you for staying on topic and discussing without trashing. So far you all are doing great.

I saw a pic of the apartments and the stairs in the media thread, Post #89, see 2nd pic. I'll try to post the pics below.

TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

Going up and down the stairs with another apartment underneath would be noticeable. They all live fairly close to one another and a loud argument would be heard, you'd think.

…]

22292050-7808299-Carey_said_he_last_saw_Broussard_at_around_6_40am_and_spoke_to_h-a-6_1576731832076.jpg
22402010-7805687-image-a-5_1576677723242.jpg
22401808-7805687-image-a-7_1576677740608.jpg

22402020-7805687-image-a-19_1576678004936.jpg
22401818-7805687-image-a-10_1576677779883.jpg

Argument may have been heard

And maybe there was no confrontation at all. Maybe HB and baby were napping or bathing.

moo

…]

Unless neighbors were at work. It seems like the entire relevant timeline fits inside the normal work day.

I don’t know which unit is actually hers. That’s something I’d love to see, as it would help in regards to trying to visualize what might have happened.

Say whatever happened, happened in that apartment. How did the perpetrator manage to move her and the baby downstairs and to a vehicle/dumpster/whatever, without being spotted?

I was thinking out loud about this at home yesterday and my daughter said it probably wouldn't look weird if someone threatened her with a weapon and forced her to walk to a vehicle and then drove off with her and the baby. If only they knew there was a weapon and she was under threat she could be hustled away very quickly. Just a possibility and MOO.

I was thinking out loud about this at home yesterday and my daughter said it probably wouldn't look weird if someone threatened her with a weapon and forced her to walk to a vehicle and then drove off with her and the baby. If only they knew there was a weapon and she was under threat she could be hustled away very quickly. Just a possibility and MOO.
Absolutely nothing excludes something like that from occurring. That’s definitely a plausible scenario as I see it.

I watched the Oxygen Chris Watts special last night and Agent Tammy said when they asked CW for a written statement he wrote a whole paragraph about loading his truck for work, hen a sentence about the “emotional conversation” and then a whole paragraph about what he did later.

Reminds me of this case. A whole paragraph about snooze buttons, a whole paragraph about grilling old lunches, and a sentence about all the hours in between.

jmo

I don’t know which unit is actually hers. That’s something I’d love to see, as it would help in regards to trying to visualize what might have happened.

Say whatever happened, happened in that apartment. How did the perpetrator manage to move her and the baby downstairs and to a vehicle/dumpster/whatever, without being spotted?
I am not convinced that the apartment was the crime scene---if there is a crime scene.

I think it is possible she was taken while outside at her car, or lured away in another vehicle.

Love to hear from any locals. Are you seeing any law enforcement searches going on, APD presence in any area close to the apartment, school or where Shane works?
What about any of you that are close to Kyle, are you seeing anything in that area?

Thanks Bradfordsleuth for bringing to my attention that my both of my double posts were deleted off of #4 yesterday..... Posting so that you can help me with my nagging questions...

Apologies if this has been covered, I have "sped read" these threads, WSers you amaze me....I truly can't keep up. I can't seem to find the answers to my bolded below questions. Praying that they are found safe and sound.
For me, it is what has transpired in SC's timeline during the hours of 2 pm - 6 pm. As a teacher (retired), if a child that was not picked at school dismissal time promptly, I/office staff, would call someone to pick up child. If they called SC at school dismissal saying that she wasn't there to p/u child, then he would have been there earlier. If this was a non-after-school-program kid, the teacher/office staff will have to wait until someone picked him up. We would be calling ALL APPROVED PHONE NUMBERS of family members/friends sanctioned to pick up said child. From my own experience, if by 6 a non-after-school program child was NOT picked up, we would have to make a call to the authorities meaning Child Services for abandonment. Since it was a 6 pm call, I will go out on a limb and say the son was in an after care school program that closes at 6 pm.....staff wants to go home promptly, y'know? He would have been given a meal/snack during that time (the sandwich). What did SC do in all that time in between? Did he EVER try to call the program or go to the school to see if he had been picked up if the Mom and baby were missing? Would he not wonder, if she is missing, could his son could be missing as well? If he couldn't get a hold of her, wouldn't HE worry WHO was going to pickup HIS son? How many times did he call her to see if she was going to pick him up? If he NEVER tried to ask this on her voicemail....to me it is telling to wonder WHY. If something hinky happened BY him or another perp, HE knew that he had 4 hours of time until he got the phone call from the program at 6 because he knew his son would be automatically taken to his program after school. He searched for her....her keys (in the dumpster? ) His actions during this time, for me, speaks volumes. If this has been answered, can you let me know. From my life experiences in education, this has bothered me.

In my complex, a lot of people are home during the day...in fact I often wonder why. I am disabled so not working but it always surprises me how many people must work shifts or from home or not work at all, etc...

It would be almost impossible to do anything very odd during the day without being noticed. Someone is always out and about...but whether they remember or not is another story. I try to be observant on purpose but am not always...

I am not convinced that the apartment was the crime scene---if there is a crime scene.

I think it is possible she was taken while outside at her car, or lured away in another vehicle.
I thought someone posted yesterday it was being reported the apartment is being treated like a crime scene?

but not her car that we’ve seen so far.

Do we know the name of the complex? Did they live on the ground floor?
Also, one article said they just moved in two weeks ago? When the infant was just days old?
The name of the complex is Club at Summer Valley Apartments. According to a neighbor, Heidi lives on the 3rd floor. I'll look for the link. MOO

ETA:

DEC 18, 2019
FBI asking to search homes near missing mother, newborn apartment
TR lives two floors below Heidi and Margot. He tells us an agent asked for consent to enter his apartment and looked around. "They did their flashlight thing checked around checking in closets stuff like that—trying to make sure there was nothing hidden or strange and out of the ordinary," says TR.

In my complex, a lot of people are home during the day...in fact I often wonder why. I am disabled so not working but it always surprises me how many people must work shifts or from home or not work at all, etc...

It would be almost impossible to do anything very odd during the day without being noticed. Someone is always out and about...but whether they remember or not is another story. I try to be observant on purpose but am not always...

We do have a lot of telecommuting here, and of course people who do shift work, are caring for kids - any number of things.

I watched the Oxygen Chris Watts special last night and Agent Tammy said when they asked CW for a written statement he wrote a whole paragraph about loading his truck for work, hen a sentence about the “emotional conversation” and then a whole paragraph about what he did later.

Reminds me of this case. A whole paragraph about snooze buttons, a whole paragraph about grilling old lunches, and a sentence about all the hours in between.

jmo
Yup, I touched on this at one point. There are entire books dedicated to that subject, and this perfectly follows the patterns that are given as examples.

Everyone is different, and it’s not as if every person who follows the trend is guilty of something, but it’s curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper