TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed any reports, where SC talks about what happened after 2 pm: what was he doing????
He does mention about picking up his son late, and phoning his Dad, but what occurred in the afternoon?
What was he so busy doing, that he has 'forgotten' to explain, a full account, as when he initially awoke?
So all details forgotten.o_O
MOO.
The million dollar question. Many minute details given about the morning Heidi disappeared, virtually nothing about the time period between the time he got home, 2:00 PM and the time he picked up his son, 6:00 PM. Super weird right? I'd expect to hear details like; I got home at about 2, made a sandwich and watched a movie. I fell asleep and woke up around 5, she still wasn't home. I looked outside and her car was still in the parking lot, but I thought she must still be at so&so's apartment. I thought it was odd, but just figured she be home in time to pick up our son.

Sure wish we knew what sort of answers he is giving LE about that timeframe!

It’s not a needle. Yes, three books from the fair cost $25. Sweet baby Margo is not spelled with a “t” at the end.

I have a kindergartner and a third grader and we just had a Scholastic book fair at our school...three books can definitely cost $25! I was price checking against Amazon and the most were MSRP.

My two cents :)

Yeah. It’s great that people want to help, but if law enforcement doesn’t want it, then they don’t want it.

I agree there’s a reason for that, and it’s not because they’re lost.
I fear you may be correct. However could it also be that they want to be in control of this "search and recovery?" (I am pretty sure that's what I heard the lead detective say in the first PC.) I would be concerned about civilian contamination of evidence. If you're leading multiple agencies then have to worry about civilians (their hearts in the right place) conducting searches..Maybe that's why they are saying it wouldn't be helpful. It's another possibility. We can always hope. I wonder if someone owns a storage unit or freight container (like the one the real estate killer/kidnapper kept his prey alive in)? It was stated that a family member had property in Kyle as well. They could be stashed away alive or not outside of the immediate area. Since SC is a mover he would know where all storage units are and be familiar with the area in and around Austin/Kyle.

We're all mulling it over. The top possibilities seem to be:
1) She went somewhere in the complex, and then got abducted.
2) She was abducted at her car.
3) She got scared of someone in her apartment and fled with the baby, but the perp caught up with her.
4) She was killed in her apartment. Perhaps no one was around so s/he took her out in a bin.
5)....etc, etc.
I have to go with #3, although that's certainly not set in stone! Number 3 hits home with me because I once fled my apartment with a newborn when someone (my ex) was being scary. I got in my car hoping for safety and fortunately he didn't follow me.

Around four to five FBI agents were at Broussard’s apartment complex on South First Street and William Cannon Drive on Wednesday, talking to residents and knocking on doors.

Meg Thunhorst, who moved into the apartment complex two weeks ago with her boyfriend, said the FBI visited her unit Wednesday afternoon, asking her if she knew anything about the situation and requested information about the make and model of her car.

Sonia Aguilar, who has lived in the complex for about a year, said FBI agents visited her apartment on Wednesday afternoon and also asked to search her home and her car. That was the fourth time they visited, she said.

“It’s very safe here,” Aguilar said in Spanish. “It’s weird for this to happen here.”
Search for missing Austin woman, infant draws feds' interest, social media speculation

BBM-It would seem this means they are searching video and want to identify those seen?
Interesting. This is the first I've heard of Meg Thornhurst, and investigators asking her about her make,and model of car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia