TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Asking old friends to get in touch (and in the inside video: to "like, post...")? So odd.

I can't find the video outside the apartment - anyone have a working link to it?

Mentioning that he always told her to lock doors sounds like an obvious excuse.

Overall I didn't see any genuine concern. The only thing that made me wonder was when he said she was a great person, generous - when he said nice things about her. Then it went downhill from there.
All of the videos and articles are in the media thread. I think this is the one you're looking for?

DEC 15, 2019 - Video interview of SC with his father
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

Click "Watch Thread" at the top right and you'll receive notifications when new media is posted. :)
TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

I've read every post in thread 1, and 2. Thanks for all of the provided links.

I really dont have an opinion either way. Like always I'm waiting for the facts to come directly from LE.

Hopefully they will have some in tomorrow's press conference.

As an aside: Does anyone remember the case where a mother, and her child, (I believe her child was a little girl), was getting out of their vehicle to go into their home or apartment, and were attacked when the suspect saw them alone? I think it happened the first of this year or maybe last year. Anyway I cant remember if the suspect wound up killing them both or gravely injured the mother iirc. :( For some reason this case reminded me of that particular case. It also happened during the daytime hours too iirc when the victims had just come home. He may have sexually assaulted the mom or little girl. Gosh I hate it when I cant remember the specifics about a case. If anyone does remember it TIA! I don't want to discuss it at all. I just want to know which case it was.

I pray both Heidi and her precious baby are found alive, and safe!

Jmho
@oceanblueeyes
my apologies if this has already been answered—
I believe you may be referring to this case >>> Man who kidnapped 4-year-old Johns Island girl sentenced to 3 life sentences << out of Johns Island, SC that occurred in February of last year. The man brutally beat the mother and kidnapped her 4-year-old daughter. Miraculously, the mother survived, the daughter was located and returned to her mother, and their attacker has been sentenced to a life behind bars.

I wouldn't be here if my meter didn't go off just like others here. They've been together a long time. She looks like a great m0ther and he seems to depend on her coming through in that good Mom role. I don't know what to think. I got drawn in and now I'm so worried - Heidi looks like a great Mom and Baby Margot is so adorable, their son and other girl must need her and he doesn't seem like he could fill her shoes too. If he's telling the truth, then it's still a very bad situation.

Yes, there's the rocking soothing sway and his father rubbing his shoulders that scream oh no just like CW. but got to keep an open mind. Someone else could have evil jealousness or wanted a baby.

They do look like a really nice. happy family.

Prayers that somehow Heidi and Margot are okay.

Tearful fiancé denies being involved in disappearance of his partner and their two-week-old daughter | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
His son didnt get home until 6 pm.

That earlier story he told about grilling his son's lunch---baffles me. Is he saying he grilled his son's lunch at 6;30, then called in a missing report at 7:30pm? that would be very odd.
That is what he did. But in all fairness after he grilled the lunch, he did call his Dad who told him not to worry about it too much right now.
Boyfriend of missing South Austin woman, baby speaks out

That earlier story he told about grilling his son's lunch---baffles me. Is he saying he grilled his son's lunch at 6;30, then called in a missing report at 7:30pm? that would be very odd.

Did he grill his son's day-old lunch first, and then decide to call in some help from 911? That seems a very strange order of priorities.
Yes, exactly. Seems odd.

Did he grill his son's day-old lunch first, and then decide to call in some help from 911? That seems a very strange order of priorities.

Strange priorities and just strange in general, imo.

Is it common to pack grilled sandwiches for a school lunch? And if he woke them up at 6:40 am, and left for work at 6:40 am how did he see HB making lunches? And how did such a young child go from school drop off until 6pm without eating anything. I know kids will sometimes be too excited to play and ignore their lunch, but until 6pm?
moo

edited due to technical issues

I cant even make sense of throwing a sandwich on the grill, to be honest. Is this a southern thing that means something else? Or was that an ad-lib on his part?

Absolutely baby in first - IMO. I have two kids and one is quite little, and I’d never leave her in the car especially not if I was living in an apartment (further distance time between kid/car).

It’s also been pretty warm here in ATX (it was 82 on Sunday, for example - although freezing today) and no way do you leave baby in the car. At least I wouldn’t.
I just realized that we don't really know if she took two trips upstairs. Rethinking this. Recalculating. (Think robot voice).
I'm going to say that she probably just made one trip upstairs. It was her first outing with the baby per SC so probably she didn't run to the store after dropping off their son. With the baby waking up at night, and very young, she probably headed right back home. imo

Last edited:
My husband and I have 12 children together and have been happily married 28 years. We have tons of pics of the kids and no pics of us (together) for at least a few years.

Doesn’t mean a thing. ;)
You and me both! I hate having my picture taken. I am extremely short and feel I am unattractive. I have pics of my kids all over the house and on my social media. They are gorgeous/handsome in my eyes. My husband is a bit vain so I have lots of pics of him as well. Also have lots of pics of my pets but not of me. It is just how I am and have been. I will actively hide when it is picture time.

I cant even make sense of throwing a sandwich on the grill, to be honest. Is this a southern thing that means something else? Or was that an ad-lib on his part?
Well I’m just down the road in Houston and I still can’t get a mental picture of what this means. Is it a George Foreman grill? (Now, tell us you’re going to nuke it for a few seconds and I’m with you.)

The one thing I can say that he did right that day was going to pick up his son immediately. I don’t know about their particular after school care program, but they expect every kid picked up no later than 6:15. By 6:30 they will call the police and have the kid go with them until the parent is located. This policy was the #1 reason why I started my own business, because traffic is so junky that I would never want to risk my kid being sent to hang out with the cops. It would have terrified her even if they were the nicest cops. She would have been worried. So I don’t hold it against him for rushing to get the kid when he got that call.

Sorry to quote myself here but I wanted to clarify that I left out that I was talking about the after school program at our elementary school hands kids over to the police after a certain time. I do not know if this is how their school program works. Sorry if this was confusing to anyone!

I can see them having a fight as she got home on her first time out alone... and then taking her keys and tossing them.

Then, things could have heated up from there - and gotten very bad.

He later would have wanted to get her keys back, realizing it was a dumb move to toss them in there (making him look guilty).
And she would have been so mad or devastated, she stormed off with the baby and he feels guilty. :/ . With that scenario, she could be staying with someone and she's made contact her parents and/or with LE to let them know she's okay and that's why they haven't made any statement or issued an Amber or Clear warning.

Last edited:
All of the videos and articles are in the media thread. I think this is the one you're looking for?

DEC 15, 2019 - Video interview of SC with his father
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

Click "Watch Thread" at the top right and you'll receive notifications when new media is posted. :)
TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

In the outdoor interview, he is asked how the apartment was left. He said "it was like she was home.... Her purse was upstairs."

Then he said it was unusual that he left her car door unlocked... "with her purse still inside her car with all the money still inside it."

And she would have been so mad, she stormed off with the baby and he feels guilty. :/ . With that scenario, she could be staying with someone and she's made contact her parents and/or with LE to let them know she's okay and that's why they haven't made any statement or issued an Amber or Clear warning.
If she made contact with family or LE, they would have made a statement saying just that. It doesn't work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back