TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very strange. They live in an apartment, close to other tenants. No-one saw anything, stranger, out of place people, Heidi herself? Granted, tenants were mostly at work I'd think. I can't see at this point that Heidi was forced out of her apartment. And she would have closed the door if she had gone over to another tenant for a visit.
Leaning to her having been lured out, maybe for a supposedly brief moment. Or, she left on her own to a women's shelter, due to whatever fear. (doubt this though)

Especially odd given I think they live in a second floor apartment. Also, there are W/D hookups in each unit, so Heidi would not be going to or from a laundry room.

In the video I swear I hear the reporter at the beginning say his fiancee was dropping HIS son off at school. That's the child they share that isn't hers biologically I think.
But I think the reporter also calls the baby "his" daughter, not "their" daughter. Just bad wording I think. The baby and six year old son belong to them both.

In the video I swear I hear the reporter at the beginning say his fiancee was dropping HIS son off at school. That's the child they share that isn't hers biologically I think.

I think SC said in one of the videos that "she" was dropping "my son" off at school.

All the reports have said that SC and Heidi are both bio parents to the son as well as little M, and SC has another older child from a previous marriage.

Bryce Newberry‏Verified account @Bryce_Newberry Dec 13
NOW: An @Austin_Police chopper is circling in the area of missing 33yo Heidi Broussard’s apartment. Detectives are still at the apartment. APD also tells us @TPWDnews Game Wardens provided a K9 to help with the case. @KVUE

ELs_KFxXUAEEXoy.jpg

Bringing the dog info forward.

I need to look and see if the complex has W/D hookups in the apartment or laundry rooms. Some thing could have happened to her going to or from? Grasping for alternatives ...
They have washer dryer connections in the apartments, you have the option of having W/dryer in your apartment.
They also have a clothing care center which is a fancy way of saying laundry rooms.

Austin Pet Friendly Apartments | Club at Summer Valley Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member