TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 wks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JAN 6, 2020
Affidavit reveals new information on disappearance, murder of Heidi Broussard
[...]

Shane Carey was under the impression that Magen and Heidi had become pregnant at the same time in 2019. Shane saw Magen holding her hands to her apparently pregnant stomach, appearing to support the weight of her unborn child, according to the affidavit.

When Heidi's water broke on November 25, Magen was alerted to the impending delivery.

[...]

FBI agents and Texas Department of Public Safety investigators began conducting surveillance on Magen's residence on December 19, a Texas DPS helicopter was used for aerial observations. The helicopter operator noted a vehicle parked in the backyard of the residence. The vehicle was parked in a manner consistent with an attempt to conceal the vehicle from public view, according to the affidavit.

[...]

Shane Carey told officials involved in the investigation that Magen was in a relationship with Christopher Green, whom she lived with. FBI agents observed Christopher Green leave the residence on December 19 and drive to a Target store.

Christopher was seen shopping for baby clothes and formula inside the store.

As Christopher was leaving the Target, investigators with Texas DPS spoke with him. Christoper Green told DPS investigators he was in a relationship with Magen since 2016 and lived together. Christopher also said he and Magen broke up in March 2019, however, both parties remained at the residence.

[...]

According to the affidavit, Magen left to go to the beach with a cousin while Christopher stayed in Houston. When Christopher saw Magen next on December 13, she told Christopher, "don't be mad, don't be mad." Christopher asked Magen why he would be mad. Magen told Christopher that she went into labor and delivered the baby without his knowledge.

[...]

Members of the Texas Department of Public Safety went to Magen's residence to perform a welfare check on the newborn. A young infant child whose physical appearance was consistent with Margo Carey's was located.

[...]

JAN 6, 2020
Shocking details alleged in Heidi Broussard, baby Margot kidnapping case
[...]

Broussard's fiance, Shane Carey, said Broussard and Fieramusca got pregnant around the same time and were both due in late 2019, according to court documents. Carey said the two friends talked about the possibility of delivering on the same day.

[...]

Carey said that on Dec. 8 or 9, Broussard told him that Fieramusca delivered a baby girl, court documents said. Carey said he had seen her visibly pregnant, the documents said.

Fieramusca's ex-boyfriend, Christopher Green, told investigators that "he never saw Magen Fieramusca's bare stomach during the pregnancy," but he believed she was pregnant with his child, according to the documents.

[...]

On Dec. 12 -- the day Broussard and baby Margot were reported missing in Austin -- surveillance video showed a car which looked like Fieramusca's heading toward Broussard's Austin home, the arrest affidavit said. Fieramusca's phone also pinged near Broussard's apartment the day she went missing, documents said.

[...]

The district attorney's office is "exploring every appropriate charge based on facts and circumstances in the case, up to and including capital murder," Travis County prosecutor Guillermo Gonzalez said in a statement.

Prosecutors have 90 days from the arrest to present a case to the grand jury, he said. No one has been charged with Broussard’s murder at this time.

Melanie Barden on Twitter
NEW INFO: Unsealed affidavit details charges against Magen Fieramusca in connection with Heidi Broussard's disappearance--Fieramusca was in the room 11/26 when Heidi delivered baby Margot and a nurse overheard them talking about how Magen was 37 weeks pregnant herself @cbsaustin
2:32 PM - 6 Jan 2020

FIERAMUSCA AFFIDAVIT: Magen "interjected herself and asked to hold the newborn child [baby Margot]" immediately after Heidi Broussard gave birth @cbsaustin
2:36 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Affidavit says Magen Fieramusca's phone was located in near Heidi Broussard's apartment the same day Heidi and Margot disappeared @cbsaustin
3:11 PM - 6 Jan 2020

AFFIDAVIT: A resident in Heidi Broussard's apt complex installed videos outside his apartment. Police say that video shows what's believed to be Magen Fieramusca's car at the complex at 9:05 AM the morning Heidi disappeared @cbsaustin
3:41 PM - 6 Jan 2020

Affidavit goes on to say someone at the apt complex saw a woman in the passenger's seat of a light colored car get out to greet another woman holding an infant-- police say she then opened backseat car door and woman and infant got in and car drove away @cbsaustin
3:50 PM - 6 Jan 2020

This paragraph of Fieramusca affidavit details the apt complex witness account of what happened around the time Heidi Broussard went missing @cbsaustin
ENoFKT-XsAUfTfN.jpg

3:52 PM - 6 Jan 2020 from Austin, TX

Affidavit says that same witness was presented a photo lineup on 12/19 and she stated she was 60 to 70 percent sure the female she saw in the front seat was Magen Fieramusca @cbsaustin
3:55 PM - 6 Jan 2020

JAN 6, 2020
Austin mom killing: What may have happened before Heidi Broussard's death
[...]

In an affidavit for the arrest Fieramusca obtained by ABC13, six days after Broussard's disappearance on Dec. 12, police began diving into Fieramusca's social media activity.

Police discovered she had deactivated her Facebook account the day before. According to the documents, a review of her Google search history revealed troubling inquiries.

The evening Broussard went missing, Fieramusca searched "reasons for Amber Alert" and "Amber Alert issued Austin."

Two days later, according to the affidavit, she searched "bodies found in Austin Texas." Documents also show over the previous month, Fieramusca searched some form of "Heidi Broussard" online at least 162 times.

[...]

... Fieramusca left the hospital about an hour after Broussard delivered the baby, according to documents, and returned to the apartment, where she reportedly stayed for two days and then returned to Houston.

[...]

Magen Fieramusca
AFFIDAVIT FOR WARRANT OF ARREST AND DETENTION
December 20, 2019

Attachments

• page 1.jpg
    page 1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 189
  • page 2.jpg
    page 2.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 198
  • page 3.jpg
    page 3.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 194
  • page 4.jpg
    page 4.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 208
  • page 5.jpg
    page 5.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 228
  • page 6.jpg
    page 6.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 200
  • page 7.jpg
    page 7.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 205
  • page 8.jpg
    page 8.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 214
  • page 9.jpg
    page 9.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 153
JAN 9, 2020
Fiance of Heidi Broussard says Austin mom loved woman accused in her death
Noting:

[...]

"She was the best mom, best person you could ever meet. She had like 25 best friends because everyone wanted to be her best friend. I don't understand what happened, still," Carey said.

Carey told GMA he never would have suspected Fieramusca because they were so close.

"Heidi loved Megan. I mean they had a great relationship. I went over in my head about 1,000 times I should have been there. I should have noticed something," he continued.

Fieramusca was present when Heidi gave birth to Margot and a son, who is 6 years old. She also took part in the search for Broussard.

"She was a friend, you know? Like, you would not suspect this at all," Carey said.

[...]

JAN 9, 2020
Fiance of woman killed in alleged baby-stealing plot says he’s still ‘waiting to hear her voice’

[...]

“She deserves more. She deserves way more,” Heidi Broussard’s fiance, Shane Carey, told ABC News in an exclusive interview airing on Good Morning America Thursday. “I’m waiting for that text message, like, ‘Hey sweetie, how we doing?’ … Just waiting to hear her voice. I still don’t believe it. I just don’t believe it. It’s really not real.”

[...]

“I want to look at her straight in the eyes and ask her why?” Carey said of Fieramusca. “That’s all I want to say. There’s no reason for any of this. I believe somebody talked her into it. I mean, from knowing Magen, I would never imagine it.”

“I don’t know what happened. … Heidi is way stronger than Magen. There has to be a second person. There is no way Magen was by herself,” he added.

[...]

Carey, Broussard’s fiance, expressed frustration over the way the case was unfolding and questioned why Fieramusca hadn’t been charged with murder.

“I guess it’s tampering with evidence, [but] how is no one charged [with murder]? … There has to be someone charged,” Carey said. “I don’t know why this happened. She had my baby in her room supposedly. So it had to be her. … She had to be involved.”

For now, Carey said he’s trying to stay strong for baby Margot. He’s also preparing to launch a foundation in Heidi’s memory called “Heidi and Shane’s Family Fund,” to support families who have suffered traumatic events.

[...]

JAN 9, 2020
Grief-stricken fiance of slain mom Heidi Broussard says he believes suspect was 'talked into it' | Daily Mail Online
  • Shane Carey was speaking out for the first time since Heidi was found dead
  • She was found strangled in the trunk of a car outside a Houston, Texas home
  • The couple's baby was found unharmed inside the home where Broussard's close friend Magen Fieramusca, 33, was living at the time with her ex-boyfriend
  • Fieramusca was charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering in relation
  • 'I don't know what happened. Heidi is way stronger than Magen. There has to be a second person. There is no way Magen was by herself', Carey told ABC
  • Carey says he 'believes somebody talked her into it' and wants to ask her 'why?'
23193642-7868923-image-a-1_1578574770349.jpg

From the article:
The boyfriend of Heidi Broussard's alleged kidnapper has left the home where the Austin mom's body was found and moved in with his mother, DailyMailTV can disclose.

[...]

Green has not been seen since Fieramusca was arrested but DailyMailTV was able to track him to his mother Christine's home in a Houston suburb.

[...]

The 33-year-old, pictured for the first time since Fieramusca's arrest in exclusive DailyMailTV photos, has been living there since December 19 when cops swooped on his $149,000 property.

He is still driving the same battered black Nissan Armada SUV he was in when he was stopped by the Texas Rangers at Target.

[...]

This week, his mother Christine, 54, confirmed to DailyMailTV that he is living with her but said he won't discuss the case until all the legal proceedings are complete.

She said: 'Yeah, he's back here. He's not speaking to any media right now. He's got an attorney and he's got a lot of things going on.'

Although she declined to pass a message to Heidi's grieving family, Christine said of her son: 'He's doing just fine. He's doing well. But he's got a lot to deal with right now.

[...]

23209112-7869465-image-a-26_1578598148849.jpg
23200120-7869465-image-m-22_1578593541416.jpg
23200118-7869465-image-a-24_1578600823889.jpg
23200130-7869465-image-a-24_1578593864348.jpg

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics