TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 wks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
“ICYMI: Friday's update on a missing Austin woman, Heidi Broussard, and her 2 week old daughter, Margot. We are waiting for any new updates. Last night, I talked to the baby's father, Shane Carey. If you have any information about Heidi Broussard or the baby, call 911.”

DEC 15, 2019
Texas mom and 3-week-old baby missing since Thursday
[…]

Heidi Broussard, 33, and her 3-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen around 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off her son at school. Police believe they returned to their home afterward, but they haven't been seen since.

Broussard's fiancé and Carey's father Shane Carey says he knew something wasn't right when his son's school called asking for someone to pick him up.

"If you see an awesome mom with a baby walking around or in a suspicious van or car or anything, please just somebody call," Carey pleaded.

[…]

Shannon Ryan on Twitter
“Not knowing what to do is the hardest part. I don’t know where she’s at — I don’t know if she’s suffering. I don’t know anything, and I can’t help. I’m helpless, and that’s the worst feeling in the world.” said Shane Carey, Heidi Broussard’s boyfriend, and baby Margot’s father.
5:09 PM - 15 Dec 2019

DEC 15, 2019
Austin police searching for missing mother and newborn, boyfriend speaks out
[…]

“[Broussard is] a great person, she wouldn’t, she needs to be back. Her son needs her, I need her, her family needs her,” said Shane Carey, Broussard’s boyfriend, and baby Margot’s father.

[…]

“[Broussard] called me around eight something on her way home from the book fair -- said she spent $25. I was like’ that’s okay.’ I told her ‘I have to go’ because I was on my way out [to work] and I told you ‘I love you, bye.’”

[…]

Around 7 p.m. Carey called the police. “[Margot] has like the cutest little pucker lips, gorgeous little baby.” cried Carey. Calling his girlfriend and daughter “beautiful people, loving people.”

[…]

“It’s just the only thing gone is [Broussard] the baby, her keys and her cellphone, which has been off since I tried to call her at 1:40,” Carey said.

Carey, says he is working around the clock to find answers. “Not knowing what to do is the hardest part. I don’t know where she’s at, I don’t know if she’s suffering, I don’t know anything, and I can’t help. I’m helpless, and that’s the worst feeling in the world, is to be helpless.”

He is asking the public, to share their case, “It only takes one second for her family to be happy, just one second.”

[…]

DEC 16, 2019
Search Underway For Missing Mom, Infant
[…]

In addition to the details provided by police, her friends say online that when Broussard’s husband arrived home, her vehicle, purse and baby bag were all there but the door was wide open and she and the baby were missing. Police have not confirmed that.

[…]

Police search for missing Texas mother and her newborn girl
[...]

Carey's father, Shane Carey, said when he came home to the apartment around 2 p.m. that same day, nothing seemed out of place.

"Her car… everything's at the house. The baby stuff… everything," he said. "Nothing's gone except her and the baby."

[…]

Woman, newborn reported missing in Texas
[…]

“I love you. Just please come home. We miss you,” said Shane Carey, who is pleading for help finding his newborn daughter Margot and her mother, Heidi Broussard.

[…]

“I went to work, and I talked to her at 8 o’clock, and that’s the last time I talked to her,” Carey said.

[…]

“I went and picked up my son, and she wasn’t home again, so that’s whenever I called police,” he said.

Carey said nothing in their apartment was out of place.

[…]

Last edited:
Police search for missing Texas mother and her newborn girl
snipped
Police in Austin are searching for a mother and her infant who went missing four days ago, CBS DFW reports. Police say Heidi Broussard, 33, was dropping off a child at Cowan Elementary School Thursday morning with her 2-week-old child, Margot Carey. Detectives believe Broussard and Carey went back to their apartment afterward.

DEC 16, 2019
A Texas mom and her infant have been missing for several days
Texas police on Monday were still searching for a mother and her infant, who have not been seen in more than 96 hours, authorities said.

[…]

"She's a great mom. She needs to be back," the missing woman's tearful boyfriend Shane Carey, Margot's dad, told Fox affiliate KTBC.

Carey said he came home on Thursday afternoon and saw Broussard's car, but she wasn't inside their apartment. The boyfriend said he wasn't initially worried because Broussard often visits a friend in the same complex, before he called police at 7 p.m.

[…]

"Anybody, I don't care if you think it's a lookalike, call in and help, please," Carey said.

DEC 16, 2019
'Beautiful, Loving' Mother and 2-Week-Old Baby Go Missing in Texas as Fiancé Pleads for Safe Return
[…]

“That’s the worst feeling in the world,” Carey told KTBC. “Not knowing what to do is the hardest part. I don’t know where she’s at, I don’t know if she is suffering. I just want to do more. It feels like we could do more.”

Between tears, Carey described the mother of his baby girl as “beautiful” and “loving,” and called the circumstances surrounding her disappearance “weird.”

[…]

Carey claims he went inside, found the baby’s car seat and Broussard’s keys, and thought nothing of it at first, believing she was at a friend’s house nearby.

But as the hours passed, and he was still unable to reach Broussard by phone, Carey said he called all her friends, who also hadn’t heard from her. That’s when he called 911.

[…]

In the interview, Carey said he’s aware that people may be casting a suspicious eye in his direction.

“I just pretty much ignore that,” he explained. “I know it’s a question. I don’t … I don’t know, I just ignore it. It’s not true. It’s negative.”

[…]

“She’s a great person,” he said. “She needs to be back. Her son needs her, I need her — her family needs her.”

DEC 16, 2019
Police Search for Missing Texas Mom and Her 2-Week-Old Baby
[…]

It wasn’t until he picked up his son at school that afternoon and noticed Broussard’s car door had been left unlocked that he began to worry, he said. Carey explained that he called the police at around 7:30 p.m. after learning that no one had spoken to the 33-year-old mother all day.

[…]

“I just don’t see why no one heard any screams or anything out here so we’re trying to put the puzzle pieces together,” he added.

[…]

Carey said that he has been “going through dumpsters” looking for clues and told CBS Austin he even went to a T-Mobile store in an attempt to retrieve her phone records.

“I just want her to come home,” Carey said, adding he is ignoring the increasing “scrutiny” surrounding him in the wake of his girlfriend’s disappearance.

[…]

DEC 16, 2019
Heidi Broussard Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
[…]

An Austin Police Department press release says that Broussard, 33, and Carey were last seen about 7:50 a.m. at Cowan Elementary School, located along 2817 Kentish Drive. Broussard was dropping off a child at the school. Police believe that Broussard and Carey returned to their home close to West William Cannon and South First Street.

[…]

A friend, Caressa Rachelle Nolte, wrote on Facebook, “She went to (the) book fair today at 8 a.m. with her little boy then at 12 her (fiance) tried to call her and it went to voicemail like it was dead then at 6 p.m. the school called her (fiance) and said that Heidi had never showed up to get (their) little boy.”

[…]

… The missing persons reports were filed about 7 p.m. CBS Austin noted that when they spoke to him, Carey was at a T-Mobile store attempted to get Broussard’s cell phone records. Carey told the station, “If you see an awesome mom with a baby walking around or in a suspicious van or car or anything, please just somebody call.”

[…]

Carey denied any involvement in the disappearance of Broussard and his daughter. He told Fox 7 News he was aware of the “scrutiny” surrounding him among people following the case. “I know it’s a question,” he told the news station. “I don’t know how to handle it, I just ignore it. I know it’s not true.”

[…]

CBS Austin reports Broussard worked at a Cracker Barrel in Buda, Texas. Broussard has worked at the location since 2015. Co-workers told the station that Broussard has been off work since giving birth on November 26. According to Broussard’s Facebook page, she studied to be a veterinary technician in college.

Broussard’s son was born in July 2013, according to her Facebook page. She and Shane Carey met in 2009 and they have been engaged since 2012, after he proposed to her in November of that year, Broussard said on Facebook.

[…]

Broussard is originally from Lake Charles, Louisiana, according to public records. She and Carey have also lived in Kyle, Texas.

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back