Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is not believable that an experienced mom would make plans for breakfast without her purse, bottle unless breastfeeding and diapers. Especially, if being breastfed, you usually need a quick diaper change. It would seem HB got into the car and expected to chat in the car or MF changed things up on her and sped off. The goal was to just get her in a locked environment, find a private spot, and then incapacitate her in the trunk.

I don't think HB had any specific plans to meet MF. If she did SC would have known that and told LE. I think MF was already in Austin, probably at the apartment, and waited outside for HB to appear. MF knew HB would be coming out of the apartment because MF called/texted and HB told her she was about to run errands or that she had just gotten home. HB encountered MF outside and was talking to her at the car. MF said, 'oh here comes a car, hop in'. HB got in the car and whoever drove off. Once in the car she was at MF's mercy

Has anyone researched if MF was involved with HB's son's delivery and birth? This might help to know when MF developed her maternal desire (if, this what she is suspected of)?

I think I read she was present at his birth too. I have no link.

I have no idea. Was he born in LA?

Confirming MF was also present at the birth of SC/HB's son. SC provided this information during his GMA interview. No linked report providing where their son was born that I'm aware of.

"Heidi loved Megan. I mean they had a great relationship. I went over in my head about 1,000 times I should have been there. I should have noticed something," he continued.

Fieramusca was present when Heidi gave birth to Margot and a son, who is 6 years old. She also took part in the search for Broussard.

Fiance of Heidi Broussard says Austin mom loved woman accused in her death

Who knows? Well, MF knows but we will never know the specifics & if she does weave a tale, we won’t know what part could be true. Even the DA won’t know. They’ll only know what they’re told. Can’t recreate the convo based on MF. Heidi had no reason to not get into the car, she was entering her bestie’s car. As far as the car seat, MF prob had one is MOO & by time the car reached the road Margo was likely secured. Even tho HB had a few errands doesn’t mean she would have refused coffee or breakfast with a friend. I can think of thousand of ‘what if’s’.
Very possible MF parked the car & went around to the passenger side while waiting for HB to get to the car. All moo
If she is charged with capital murder, the death penalty will be on the table which may make her tell detectives exactly what happened for some sort of plea. Otherwise whatever she tells them will need to match the evidence in front of a jury.

Also we have to remember that by the time they zeroed in on her there hadn't been much of an investigation on her at all. IMO they now have a ton more evidence than what little we've seen in AW.
I have no idea. Was he born in LA?
I remember SC saying he and HB moved from Louisiana to Texas when his dad was diagnosed with cancer - not sure, but I think 5 years ago.

It really is not believable that an experienced mom would make plans for breakfast without her purse, bottle unless breastfeeding and diapers. Especially, if being breastfed, you usually need a quick diaper change. It would seem HB got into the car and expected to chat in the car or MF changed things up on her and sped off. The goal was to just get her in a locked environment, find a private spot, and then incapacitate her in the trunk.

I have a different opinion, lol. MF’s car was not “parked”, imo, it was running, so HB thought they were going somewhere. If HB thought they were going to chat in the car, why was it not pulled into a parking spot & appropriately parked? Perhaps they we’re driving only to a dif building within the complex. Idk if Heidi had a diaper stuck in a pocket???
FWIW I see women leaving parking lots all the time w/o kids strapped in. I see passengers in cars feeding infants clearly not strapped in. It happens.

If she is charged with capital murder, the death penalty will be on the table which may make her tell detectives exactly what happened for some sort of plea. Otherwise whatever she tells them will need to match the evidence in front of a jury.
there is zero way to match any convo between HB/MF to the evidence other than text or a VM or a phone/recording device inside the car. As far as MF telling LE “exactly” what happened, the “exactly” portion will be MF’s version, is moo.
as far as a jury....idk if she will plead guilty, go to trial or what. Moo

I don't think HB had any specific plans to meet MF. If she did SC would have known that and told LE. I think MF was already in Austin, probably at the apartment, and waited outside for HB to appear. MF knew HB would be coming out of the apartment because MF called/texted and HB told her she was about to run errands or that she had just gotten home. HB encountered MF outside and was talking to her at the car. MF said, 'oh here comes a car, hop in'. HB got in the car and whoever drove off. Once in the car she was at MF's mercy
HB was already outside, she didn’t “come out of the apartment”, per witness. it’d surprise me none to learn MF was in Austin very early that morning, even watching SC leave for work.

*also, if HB expected MF to visit, I can think of no reason Heidi would call SC, they had talked about the book fair, he was at his job & could not continue using his phone. Idk if he drove a van or physically lifted items to move or store, but I doubt he was allowed to be on his phone. Moo

1. MF knew SC was at work that morning. HB and MF had texted with each other that morning.
2. HB was seen on the school surveillance tape with Margo in her carrier, and her purse worn cross-bodied style.
3. Car seat was upstairs, purse in car, shopping list in car, dog on balcony, front door unlocked when SC comes home.
4. MF hadn't returned house key belonging to SC and HB
5. MF car appears to show Greenies Pill Pockets for dogs on her door dash. (from video of car at CG's house.
6. HB seen getting in MF back seat at apartment that morning.

Approx 2.5 drive from Houston to Austin. Did MF really get up and make that drive that morning? Or was she already in Austin scheming to steal Margo? Did HB assume MF was in Houston when they texted, or had MF said she was in the area? Wouldn't HB be totally caught off guard if she thought her friend was in Houston, and she pops up in her parking lot later that morning?

Was the parking lot witness, who saw HB get in the back seat the same witness who saw HB walking between the two buildings? Backseat witness says she had baby with a knit cap. Did HB have the baby with her when she walked out from between the two buildings?

Trying to get my facts straight. Any feedback welcome.

Tammy Broussard also told ABC News she had a bad feeling about Fieramusca saying, "But the thing is, I was uneasy with her, and I had (been) from the beginning of her friendship with Heidi."
https://abc13.com/5780872

I wonder if Tammy attempted to stifle the friendship between the two during the years HB was subject to parental control. All of us with kids go thru the friend issue at some point, imo. Maybe one day Tammy will explain what made her uneasy & develop bad feelings about MF.

@SeattleStew looks like you’re accurate as to what we know to date.
For all we know MF could have spent the night in Austin or drove in early that a.m. LE should know from cell data, imo.
I’m guessing HB told her Tammy had left, clearing the path for MF’s devious plan.
Iirc SC said the HB/MF were always in communication (paraphrased).

Last edited:
Tammy Broussard also told ABC News she had a bad feeling about Fieramusca saying, "But the thing is, I was uneasy with her, and I had (been) from the beginning of her friendship with Heidi."
https://abc13.com/5780872

I wonder if Tammy attempted to stifle the friendship between the two during the years HB was subject to parental control. All of us with kids go thru the friend issue at some point, imo. Maybe one day Tammy will explain what made her uneasy & develop bad feelings about MF.

@SeattleStew looks like you’re accurate as to what we know to date.
For all we know MF could have spent the night in Austin or drove in early that a.m. LE should know from cell data, imo.
I’m guessing HB told her Tammy had left, clearing the path for MF’s devious plan.
Iirc SC said the HB/MF were always in communication (paraphrased).

Thank you @Trudie I always appreciate your comments. I can't help but think that the way Heidi and Margo were kidnapped wasn't the first plan that MF had in her head. MF had the apartment key, and those Greenie pill pockets for dogs with her, and I wonder if she didn't have a plan to sneak in and medicate the dog, while stealing Margo? Was MF afraid of dogs, I wonder? Is that how the dog ended up on the balcony? So many questions.

Are we certain that HB’s apartment faced the parking lot? Seems like several apartments face the interior and walking between buildings 7 and 8 (from witness statement) may have been her regular way to walk from her apartment to parking lot. (Rather than returning from checking mail, from office as I’ve seen speculated by others here)
4359178B-1A1C-4FD7-8894-F43872EFB021.jpeg

Attachments

• 58D2EA20-1417-4243-867C-3C02242A4A04.jpeg
    58D2EA20-1417-4243-867C-3C02242A4A04.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 21
I think SC never said the dog was on the balcony, moo only, I don’t have a link.
MF knows the dog, I don’t think she’d have to lure or tranq’ it.
She might have had those from when she stayed in the apartment? Idk.....guessing. Evidently Zeus isn’t aggressive, it has been said HB could let him out to do his biz & he’d return to the apartment. I don’t have time to search thru links, so MOO.
Also, idk if those are dog snacks. A local poster thought maybe a food package.
MF afraid of dogs? I think she was desperate she had no fear. Her time had expired, she had to get a baby. just so many things had to fall into place for her to pull this off.....
Moo

It wouldn’t surprise me if MF stalked HB’s the days/nights leading up to the 12/12. She would know when HB’s mom left that way too. Unless MF secretly hated HB and wanted to kill her, I wonder if she thought about or tried sneaking into the apartment in the middle of the night to kidnap Margo. If she did sneak in that night, it was probably harder than she thought bc the baby prob slept very close to mommy and daddy.. so many questions...

1. MF knew SC was at work that morning. HB and MF had texted with each other that morning.
2. HB was seen on the school surveillance tape with Margo in her carrier, and her purse worn cross-bodied style.
3. Car seat was upstairs, purse in car, shopping list in car, dog on balcony, front door unlocked when SC comes home.
4. MF hadn't returned house key belonging to SC and HB
5. MF car appears to show Greenies Pill Pockets for dogs on her door dash. (from video of car at CG's house.
6. HB seen getting in MF back seat at apartment that morning.

Approx 2.5 drive from Houston to Austin. Did MF really get up and make that drive that morning? Or was she already in Austin scheming to steal Margo? Did HB assume MF was in Houston when they texted, or had MF said she was in the area? Wouldn't HB be totally caught off guard if she thought her friend was in Houston, and she pops up in her parking lot later that morning?

Was the parking lot witness, who saw HB get in the back seat the same witness who saw HB walking between the two buildings? Backseat witness says she had baby with a knit cap. Did HB have the baby with her when she walked out from between the two buildings?

Trying to get my facts straight. Any feedback welcome.
I don't think the dog on the balcony has been confirmed as fact, has it? MOO

TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

I don't think the dog on the balcony has been confirmed as fact, has it? MOO

TX - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

not as far as I know. I think it was said “Shane never said that”, maybe by his friend when he did an interview. Moo
No time to read thousands of links with conflicting info.
I personally don’t think the pill pockets (if the pkg is pill pockets) is related to kidnapping/murder. It would take a minute to knock a large dog out I think, & a struggle to get one to swallow, etc. the bag on the dash could have been there for years.....or not. Moo

Last edited:
there is zero way to match any convo between HB/MF to the evidence other than text or a VM or a phone/recording device inside the car. As far as MF telling LE “exactly” what happened, the “exactly” portion will be MF’s version, is moo.
as far as a jury....idk if she will plead guilty, go to trial or what. Moo

HB was already outside, she didn’t “come out of the apartment”, per witness. it’d surprise me none to learn MF was in Austin very early that morning, even watching SC leave for work.

*also, if HB expected MF to visit, I can think of no reason Heidi would call SC, they had talked about the book fair, he was at his job & could not continue using his phone. ** I Didn't say she called or texted him. Idk if he drove a van or physically lifted items to move or store, but I doubt he was allowed to be on his phone. Moo

What I meant was MF knew Heidi would be outside at some point. She had to ",come out" to be outside didn't she? I also didn't say she called SC, or texted him about MF. If she mentioned the book fair to him, I think she would also mention MF coming to town if she knew. MOO: I don't believe there was some diabolic plan to get Heidi downstairs and into her car. It was a surprise visit from her 'best' friend after all. jmo

If she mentioned the book fair to him, I think she would also mention MF coming to town if she knew.
If HB knew MF was visiting @ the time she talked to SC she prob would have mentioned it. If so, he would have told LE. By time he reported her missing, I think he had already called MF to see if she heard from HB. I don’t think anyone felt the need to dispatch LE to her Bo Jack addy. Shane & Tim Miller spent considerable time together, they never went to Houston. It is moo that not visiting MF is a tad strange, not only MF but any close friend F2F, find out if they had any additional info. I clearly understand SC not going to visit her after she filled TM with lies. Idk if we ever confirmed whether LE spoke to MF or not?
moo

If HB knew MF was visiting @ the time she talked to SC she prob would have mentioned it. If so, he would have told LE. By time he reported her missing, I think he had already called MF to see if she heard from HB. I don’t think anyone felt the need to dispatch LE to her Bo Jack addy. Shane & Tim Miller spent considerable time together, they never went to Houston. It is moo that not visiting MF is a tad strange, not only MF but any close friend F2F, find out if they had any additional info. I clearly understand SC not going to visit her after she filled TM with lies. Idk if we ever confirmed whether LE spoke to MF or not?
moo
SC said that he thought HB might have gone to a friend's in the complex. He said it wouldn't be unusual. Has that friend ever been identified or interviewed. Just curious

This is all speculation on my part:

I tend to believe HB was MF’s only friend. We’ve had CN & a guy that worked with MF speak out. No gal pals are defending or criticizing MF.
HB’s friend stated MF announced her pregnancy at dinner immediately after HB announced her own. I doubt MF hatched her plan in a matter of seconds but that she was in a crisis.....CG had already split up & Imo asked her to relocate. I feel MF had been entertaining ideas to get CG to reconsider their relationship & MF had already thought about using the pregnancy tactic. So.....she went with it. Maybe thinking she’d buy time, then miscarry, only time got away, CG didn’t reunite, as far as we know his opinion of their status changed none. MF likely clung to HB during the May-November time frame to be able to mimic Heidi’s pregnancy & get the ever so necessary appointment cards from Heidi’s doctor, to further convince CG she was pregnant. I think MF didn’t so much want Heidi’s baby, any baby would do. But she never had the opportunity to snatch one, leaving only Heidi’s baby. MF was up a creek w/o the proverbial paddle. She wasn’t going to fess up to CG, so she took her plan to the nth degree, going after her best & maybe only friend’s child, hoping Shane would take the fall. Her plan wasn’t well thought out as most of these cases are not. A child with no certificate of birth is a huge problem. Idk if all pediatrician offices are the same but here they request a BC for all new patients. Then there’s the fact that Margo is a Caucasian baby, CG appears to be non Caucasian, at some point I think he would have questioned paternity, etc.
And finally, HB is rotting in MF’s car.
(I don’t actually believe MF wanted a baby as much as she wanted to maintain her housing & get back with CG)

@Lillymac she has never made a public statement afaik.

This is all speculation on my part:

I tend to believe HB was MF’s only friend. We’ve had CN & a guy that worked with MF speak out. No gal pals are defending or criticizing MF.
HB’s friend stated MF announced her pregnancy at dinner immediately after HB announced her own. I doubt MF hatched her plan in a matter of seconds but that she was in a crisis.....CG had already split up & Imo asked her to relocate. I feel MF had been entertaining ideas to get CG to reconsider their relationship & MF had already thought about using the pregnancy tactic. So.....she went with it. Maybe thinking she’d buy time, then miscarry, only time got away, CG didn’t reunite, as far as we know his opinion of their status changed none. MF likely clung to HB during the May-November time frame to be able to mimic Heidi’s pregnancy & get the ever so necessary appointment cards from Heidi’s doctor, to further convince CG she was pregnant. I think MF didn’t so much want Heidi’s baby, any baby would do. But she never had the opportunity to snatch one, leaving only Heidi’s baby. MF was up a creek w/o the proverbial paddle. She wasn’t going to fess up to CG, so she took her plan to the nth degree, going after her best & maybe only friend’s child, hoping Shane would take the fall. Her plan wasn’t well thought out as most of these cases are not. A child with no certificate of birth is a huge problem. Idk if all pediatrician offices are the same but here they request a BC for all new patients. Then there’s the fact that Margo is a Caucasian baby, CG appears to be non Caucasian, at some point I think he would have questioned paternity, etc.
And finally, HB is rotting in MF’s car.
(I don’t actually believe MF wanted a baby as much as she wanted to maintain her housing & get back with CG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members