Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to post this above but was in a sketchy service area and it totally messed up.
If, as Trudie opined earlier, MF was merely looking to extend her time in CGs house, an arrangement that we know would still have been temporary at best, it is immensely tragic that Heidi Broussard had to pay for it with her precious life.

I tried to post this above but was in a sketchy service area and it totally messed up.
If, as Trudie opined earlier, MF was merely looking to extend her time in CGs house, an arrangement that we know would still have been temporary at best, it is immensely tragic that Heidi Broussard had to pay for it with her precious life.

I think CG might of been killed also if he found out & confronted her...JMO

I think that's certainly a possibility and might have even been part of the plan if he crossed her. I'm really interested in the evidence they found in the house. I wonder if she had journals, travel brochures, etc. The fact that she still had HB in the car precludes any speculating as to what her future plans were. I can't imagine beyond that.

JAN 17, 2020

Websleuths Radio Podcast1.17.20
On this edition of Websleuths Radio Podcast we welcome our favorite true crime reporter Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com. What is the latest in the murder of Paighton Houston? Police had a suspect in custody, but they let him go because of lack of evidence. Now they want to charge him with “abuse of a corpse” but they can’t find him. Leigh gives us the latest. Anthony Todt confessed to killing his family along with their dog but why and what was his “noticeable smell” all about? Finally, Leigh updates us on the tragic case of Heidi Broussard. Heidi was murdered allegedly by a childhood friend for her baby. Are we any close to finding out the truth about what Magen Fieramusca

Per Leigh Egan, CrimeOnline, DNA results did confirm that SC is the father of baby Margo.

Last edited:
Thanks, PommyMommy,

If I could ask you all to please hit the "Subscribe" button. It's free and it will really help support Websleuths. Once we hit 1000 subscribers then I will have the ability to do live shows where you can all participate in the chat during the show. However, I have to hit one thousand subscribers.

Thank you,
Tricia

JAN 17, 2020

Websleuths Radio Podcast1.17.20
On this edition of Websleuths Radio Podcast we welcome our favorite true crime reporter Leigh Egan from Crimeonline.com. What is the latest in the murder of Paighton Houston? Police had a suspect in custody, but they let him go because of lack of evidence. Now they want to charge him with “abuse of a corpse” but they can’t find him. Leigh gives us the latest. Anthony Todt confessed to killing his family along with their dog but why and what was his “noticeable smell” all about? Finally, Leigh updates us on the tragic case of Heidi Broussard. Heidi was murdered allegedly by a childhood friend for her baby. Are we any close to finding out the truth about what Magen Fieramusca

Per Leigh Egan, CrimeOnline, DNA results did confirm that SC is the father of baby Margo.

At least there should be no more speculation about that, here or with Heidi's "friends". I feel bad that Margo will grow up and there will forever be something on the internet about her paternity, and where some of that speculation came from. SC should keep some of those "friends" far far away from his kids. JMO

Confirming MF was also present at the birth of SC/HB's son. SC provided this information during his GMA interview. No linked report providing where their son was born that I'm aware of.

"Heidi loved Megan. I mean they had a great relationship. I went over in my head about 1,000 times I should have been there. I should have noticed something," he continued.

Fieramusca was present when Heidi gave birth to Margot and a son, who is 6 years old. She also took part in the search for Broussard.

Fiance of Heidi Broussard says Austin mom loved woman accused in her death

Thank you! This is perfect. MF had this experience to use as her maternal desire increased. I cannot imagine leaving a few weeks old infant on a bed. Even though MC could not rollover; it would not be advisable. As far as leaving MC and having a baby monitor while you are outside would also not be advisable.

I do 100% believe she had a 'diabolic plan' no question in my mind.

It would seem MF had thought and planned over a long time how to get HB and MC in a controlled environment such as a locked backseat space then perhaps the trunk. I have no doubt she would have found a way.

A reminder everyone from now on please put the description in your hyperlink so members know what they are clicking on.

Thank you

@Tricia - this is the first thread ever that I experienced an actual hyperlink title that was renamed by o/p. :eek: I trust you also mean to remind members not to make unauthorized edits of original work. Thanks again for all you do to keep WS top-notch!

At least there should be no more speculation about that, here or with Heidi's "friends". I feel bad that Margo will grow up and there will forever be something on the internet about her paternity, and where some of that speculation came from. SC should keep some of those "friends" far far away from his kids. JMO

For sure SC needs to eliminate counterfeit friends.
Some might actually attempt to get info from him hoping to profit from it. Moo

I just don’t think MF wanted a baby to satisfy a maternal desire. I think this all started with a lie & morphed into murder. She would not be the first woman to tell her ex “oops, I’m pregnant” after a break up. I think she couldn’t find employment suitable to afford housing & preferred to remain with CG. Jmo, obviously I don’t know her. Possibly money was her motive, thinking CG would have to provide housing as well as support. It appears he was not the least bit interested in her pregnancy since his mom was unaware MF was more than a tenant & he didn’t attend MF’s doctor appointments (she had none). CG/MF hadn’t been together long, maybe two years. The fact she did not vacate his house after they split tells me she had no plans to move.
Heidi could have miscarried or her baby could have needed to remain in NICU, or any number of things making it impossible for MF to get baby M. So I don’t think MF specifically wanted Heidis baby as much as she needed a baby, any baby would do.
I wish MF had wrecked her car on her drive to Austin that day, it would have been game over if she needed to be rushed to the ER for minor injuries.

I have often wondered if she ever thought about getting rid of him. Bet he’s still shaking his head. If she goes to trial his testimony will be most interesting.

1. MF knew SC was at work that morning. HB and MF had texted with each other that morning.
2. HB was seen on the school surveillance tape with Margo in her carrier, and her purse worn cross-bodied style.
3. Car seat was upstairs, purse in car, shopping list in car, dog on balcony, front door unlocked when SC comes home.
4. MF hadn't returned house key belonging to SC and HB
5. MF car appears to show Greenies Pill Pockets for dogs on her door dash. (from video of car at CG's house.
6. HB seen getting in MF back seat at apartment that morning.

Approx 2.5 drive from Houston to Austin. Did MF really get up and make that drive that morning? Or was she already in Austin scheming to steal Margo? Did HB assume MF was in Houston when they texted, or had MF said she was in the area? Wouldn't HB be totally caught off guard if she thought her friend was in Houston, and she pops up in her parking lot later that morning?

Was the parking lot witness, who saw HB get in the back seat the same witness who saw HB walking between the two buildings? Backseat witness says she had baby with a knit cap. Did HB have the baby with her when she walked out from between the two buildings?

Trying to get my facts straight. Any feedback welcome.

I think you have everything exactly correct in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran