Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seattle1 - any updates on the hearing from yesterday?

TIA! :)

Sorry -- I didn't find anything on the court hearing but searching twitter I did find that her former attorney Jackie Wood is now a prosecutor!

Ryan Autullo@AutulloAAS

Lawyer Jackie Wood, who represents Magen Fieramusca --- accused of killing friend Heidi Broussard and stealing her newborn child --- will transition to prosecution and work for DA-elect José Garza. Wood will be over the DA's special prosecutions unit (public integrity).

9:58 AM · Dec 17, 2020·

Friday, February 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Indicted & recharged (1/28/20) with capital murder by terror threat & 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping (Margo(t)) & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $1M bond (on murder).
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 11/24/20 reference post #848 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend, Magen Fieramusca charged* #12

12/16/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 1/20/21 with counsel only. The docket report say that the defendant will NOT appear in-person for court date 1/20/21. Will probably be another virtual hearing. Maybe Attorney Wood not avail on 1/20 & Bailey appearing with Brian Erskine.
1/20/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 2/26/21.

Friday, February 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Indicted & recharged (1/28/20) with capital murder by terror threat & 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping (Margo(t)) & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $1M bond (on murder).
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 11/24/20 reference post #848 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend, Magen Fieramusca charged* #12

12/16/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been rescheduled to 1/20/21 with counsel only. The docket report say that the defendant will NOT appear in-person for court date 1/20/21. Will probably be another virtual hearing. Maybe Attorney Wood not avail on 1/20 & Bailey appearing with Brian Erskine.
1/20/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 2/26/21.

What are the chances the hearing will actually be held today? slim to none I imagine

Just wondering IF there is an actual hearing today?

Travis County Case #D1DC19302437, 38: Kidnapping & #D1DC1930439: Tampering / #D1DC20900007: Murder

@PommyMommy provided the court screenshot early this morning. The 9AM hearing was scheduled as zoom/video hearing -- the defendant not expected to appear in person.

@PommyMommy provided the court screenshot early this morning. The 9AM hearing was scheduled as zoom/video hearing -- the defendant not expected to appear in person.

... nothing in MSM re Magen Fieramusca from today, and the screenshot by @PommyMommy is the same at this very moment (7:04 pm eastern). No updates as to next date yet @Niner.

I'll send a note to myself to check on both for you tomorrow to update. (or Monday since court may be closed for updates until then? )

Send me a bat call if I forget or ya need something else.

Criminal Docket Search

Last edited:
... nothing in MSM re Magen Fieramusca from today, and the screenshot by @PommyMommy is the same at this very moment (7:04 pm eastern). No updates as to next date yet @Niner.

I'll send a note to myself to check on both for you tomorrow to update. (or Monday since court may be closed for updates until then? )

Send me a bat call if I forget or ya need something else.

Criminal Docket Search

@Niner, 3/22 is next court date per above link, scheduled also that she "appear". (which may change later) 9 am screenshot below.

I don't see any MSM updates from the last 24 hours on this case at this time.

megan.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member