Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Texas Cap Murder can be punished by life of DP. As far as I know nothing has been said about what they are going to do.

Since I'm SO close to the case I keep going back and forth on whether or not I think she should get life or the DP.

At this point I just want a conviction, that'll come eventually.

Prior to coming to WS, I was for the DP. After years here, I'm not in the camp of DP any longer. And one of the reasons was due to understanding of many of the families and their wishes which were anti-DP. They have many reasons. As a negotiation tool for pleas, it may be one reason to have continued? I don't know the answer fully melded in my own mind.

Your being on the fence and being so close.. I have understood that AG's and prosecutors often get input on their decisions from families as to the track they take. My heart breaks that you are one who is so close to this case as it is so so so abhorrent, and one of the "worst of the worst" if there ever was one.

The bit I find hardest to understand is that it was a so called friend.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

My heart is with Heidi's family, the horror of what happened and why.
Am I for DP, I was, still am to a certain degree but now and again I waiver. Am I waivering now? No way.

The bit I find hardest to understand is that it was a so called friend.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

My heart is with Heidi's family, the horror of what happened and why.
Am I for DP, I was, still am to a certain degree but now and again I waiver. Am I waivering now? No way.

I believe the "friend" question says more about Heidi than it does about the accused.

While HB's mother may have felt there was something dark about MF, Heidi reportedly always looked for the good. Not even Shane wanted to believe it -- repeating how Heidi was always in good company when in-fact it was most likely HB that brought out the good Shane believed about MF.

MF didn't deserve the friendship, and regardless of her punishment, she's already sunk to the bottom, MOO

Wednesday, April 28th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 1pm CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Indicted & recharged (1/28/20) with 1 count of capital murder by terror threat & 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping (Margo(t)) & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $1M bond (on murder).
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 1/20/21 reference post #882 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

2/26/21 Update: No update on hearing yet. Next pretrial hearing on 3/22/21 @ 9am. Defendant must appear. 3/22/21 Update: This is Fieramusca’s first hearing since new Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza took office. During Monday’s hearing they will discuss the case & give a status update. Fieramusca's attorneys requested the bond reduction part of the hearing be canceled. Instead, a status hearing is still planned. She’ll continue to be held on $1.6 million bond. Status conference booked for April 28th 1:00pm for attorneys & Judge. Reason for the delays in this case: The judge initially assigned to the case, Hon. Geoffrey Puryear, lost his re-election bid to Hon. Selena Alvarenga & the prosecutor, Travis County District Attorney Margaret Moore, was unseated by challenger José Garza. In addition, Fieramusca’s defense team has changed. Her attorney, Brian Erskine, remains on the case but Jackie Wood, who worked with Erskine on the case, now works in Garza’s office leading the special prosecutions unit.

@dixiegirl1035 - I have your name down for checking the court site for next hearing date - can you access it? Is there a next court date yet?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

June 16, 2021 at 1:30pm - MF will not be required to appear

Defendant FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
Attorney ERSKINE, BRIAN
Cause D-1-DC-20-900007
Date & Time 6/16/21 1:30 PM
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type PTR
Charge CAPITAL MURDER BY TERROR THREAT/OTHER FELONY

Attorney BAILEY, KELLIE
Cause D-1-DC-20-900007
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type PTR
Charge CAPITAL MURDER BY TERROR THREAT/OTHER FELONY

Attorney ERSKINE, BRIAN
Cause D-1-DC-19-302439
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type UDS18
Charge TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR HUM CORPSE

Attorney BAILEY, KELLIE
Cause D-1-DC-19-302439
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type UDS18
Charge TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR HUM CORPSE

Attorney ERSKINE, BRIAN
Cause D-1-DC-19-302437
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type UDS18
Charge KIDNAPPING

Attorney BAILEY, KELLIE
Cause D-1-DC-19-302437
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type UDS18
Charge KIDNAPPING

Attorney ERSKINE, BRIAN
Cause D-1-DC-19-302438
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type PTR
Charge KIDNAPPING

Attorney BAILEY, KELLIE
Cause D-1-DC-19-302438
Appear at Courthouse No
Court 460
Floor 2
Type PTR
Charge KIDNAPPING

Criminal Docket Search

It was @deugirtni ! I was asleep when you requested and she answered you while I was still zzzzzz... all of us here to help and on this! When one is sleeping, another takes over to help YOU as you help us with so many cases.

Thanks deugirtni! Thanks @Niner.

@Seattle1 @deugirtni @Niner - Does anyone have Pacer to read below?

Looks like some changes today. Only available on Pacer, and I don't have Pacer. Perhaps someone here does, otherwise... New Stuff today 5/4/2021.Extension of Time to file/Order setting and unsetting???? I can't figure it out.

Docket for United States v. Aguilar, 6:20-cr-00097 - CourtListener.com

View attachment 295803
Wrong thread @dixiegirl1035 -- but I will look it up for you and respond in Vanessa's thread. ;)

Wednesday, June 16th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 1:30pm CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Indicted & recharged (1/28/20) with 1 count of capital murder by terror threat & 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping (Margo(t)) & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $1M bond (on murder).
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 2/26/21 reference post #904 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

3/22/21 Update: This is Fieramusca’s first hearing since new Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza took office. During Monday’s hearing they will discuss the case & give a status update. Fieramusca's attorneys requested the bond reduction part of the hearing be canceled. Instead, a status hearing is still planned. She’ll continue to be held on $1.6 million bond. Status conference booked for April 28th 1:00pm for attorneys & Judge. Reason for the delays in this case: The judge initially assigned to the case, Hon. Geoffrey Puryear, lost his re-election bid to Hon. Selena Alvarenga & the prosecutor, Travis County District Attorney Margaret Moore, was unseated by challenger José Garza. In addition, Fieramusca’s defense team has changed. Her attorney, Brian Erskine, remains on the case but Jackie Wood, who worked with Erskine on the case, now works in Garza’s office leading the special prosecutions unit.
4/28/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 6/16/21.

Wednesday, June 16th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 1:30pm CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 2/26/21 reference post #904 here:

3/22/21 Update: This is Fieramusca’s first hearing since new Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza took office. During Monday’s hearing they will discuss the case & give a status update. Fieramusca's attorneys requested the bond reduction part of the hearing be canceled. Instead, a status hearing is still planned. She’ll continue to be held on $1.6 million bond. Status conference booked for April 28th 1:00pm for attorneys & Judge. Reason for the delays in this case: The judge initially assigned to the case, Hon. Geoffrey Puryear, lost his re-election bid to Hon. Selena Alvarenga & the prosecutor, Travis County District Attorney Margaret Moore, was unseated by challenger José Garza. In addition, Fieramusca’s defense team has changed. Her attorney, Brian Erskine, remains on the case but Jackie Wood, who worked with Erskine on the case, now works in Garza’s office leading the special prosecutions unit.
4/28/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 6/16/21.

I am seeing 8/16/21. Criminal Docket Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member