Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think the show will offer more details?

I dont know but I am glad they are showing the story of her horrible
death at the hands of someone she trusted--the pandemic has put her story
on the back burner and justice has been severely delayed--this show will
bring her back to the forefront and remind people who she was.

We begin our story in Austin, Texas. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019, two weeks after Margot was born.

It was a typical busy morning for 33-year-old Heidi. The bubbly young mom lived with her fiance, Shane Carey, and their two children in this modest apartment complex.

The day started early, seeing Shane off to work, tending to baby Margot and getting her six-year old-son, Silas, to school.

DESTINY FINE: I think she probably woke Silas up and started to get the baby ready while Silas got himself dressed.

Destiny Fine was one of Heidi’s closest friends.

DESTINY FINE: They probably brushed their teeth together, because they did that quite often. I’m sure she made his lunch and got his breakfast ready, and then they got out the door as quick as they could.

Heidi dropped Silas off at school shortly after 8 a.m. nothing out of the norm there. Hours later, her fiance, Shane, got home from work, expecting to see Heidi and baby Margot. After all, he saw Heidi’s car in the parking lot, when he pulled in. But Heidi and Margot weren’t home.

DESTINY FINE: Now, she was supposed to hang out with a friend that day. I think he just thought that she had went to hang out with her friend early.

Shane wasn’t too worried and went about his day. But as the hours passed, he realized his son needed to be picked up from after-school activities so he headed out to get him. And when he and Silas got home still no Heidi or Margot. That’s when Shane became alarmed.

REBEKAH GUILLORY: I spoke to Shane Thursday night. He asked me if I had heard from her, “Have you talked to Heidi today? Because I can’t find her, Bekah. I can’t find her.”

Rebekah lived hours away in Houston but was like a sister to Heidi and talked to her all the time.

REBEKAH GUILLORY: He’s like, “I went and got Silas, but I– I– I don’t know where Heidi is.” And I’m like, “Well, where’s Margot?” Well, he says, “She must have her. I don’t have her.”

ANDREA CANNING: Gives you chills.

REBEKAH GUILLORY: Oh, absolutely.

Watch “Dateline” tonight at 10 p.m. on NBC4.
'Dateline' examines 'chilling' disappearance of Texas mother, Heidi Broussard, and baby daughter

@dixiegirl1035 - I have your name as a "go-to" person for looking up the next court date - is there one there yet?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

Defendant: FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
Attorney: BAILEY, KELLIE
Cause: D-1-DC-20-900007
Date/Time: 11/1/21 1:30 PM
Appear at Courthouse: No
Court: 460
Floor: 2
Type: PTR
Charge: CAPITAL MURDER BY TERROR THREAT/OTHER FELONY

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
ERSKINE, BRIAN
D-1-DC-20-900007
11/1/21 1:30 PM
No
PTR
CAPITAL MURDER BY TERROR THREAT/OTHER FELONY

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
BAILEY, KELLIE
D-1-DC-19-302438
No
PTR
KIDNAPPING

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
ERSKINE, BRIAN
D-1-DC-19-302438
No
PTR
KIDNAPPING

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
BAILEY, KELLIE
D-1-DC-19-302439
No
UDS20
TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR HUM CORPSE

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
ERSKINE, BRIAN
D-1-DC-19-302439
No
UDS20
TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR HUM CORPSE

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
BAILEY, KELLIE
D-1-DC-19-302437
No
UDS20
KIDNAPPING

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN
ERSKINE, BRIAN
D-1-DC-19-302437
No
UDS20
KIDNAPPING

Type: PTR - pretrial hearing
Type: UDS20 - unindicted 20th designation

@Niner

We begin our story in Austin, Texas. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019, two weeks after Margot was born.

It was a typical busy morning for 33-year-old Heidi. The bubbly young mom lived with her fiance, Shane Carey, and their two children in this modest apartment complex.

The day started early, seeing Shane off to work, tending to baby Margot and getting her six-year old-son, Silas, to school.

DESTINY FINE: I think she probably woke Silas up and started to get the baby ready while Silas got himself dressed.

Destiny Fine was one of Heidi’s closest friends.

DESTINY FINE: They probably brushed their teeth together, because they did that quite often. I’m sure she made his lunch and got his breakfast ready, and then they got out the door as quick as they could.

Heidi dropped Silas off at school shortly after 8 a.m. nothing out of the norm there. Hours later, her fiance, Shane, got home from work, expecting to see Heidi and baby Margot. After all, he saw Heidi’s car in the parking lot, when he pulled in. But Heidi and Margot weren’t home.

DESTINY FINE: Now, she was supposed to hang out with a friend that day. I think he just thought that she had went to hang out with her friend early.

Shane wasn’t too worried and went about his day. But as the hours passed, he realized his son needed to be picked up from after-school activities so he headed out to get him. And when he and Silas got home still no Heidi or Margot. That’s when Shane became alarmed.

REBEKAH GUILLORY: I spoke to Shane Thursday night. He asked me if I had heard from her, “Have you talked to Heidi today? Because I can’t find her, Bekah. I can’t find her.”

Rebekah lived hours away in Houston but was like a sister to Heidi and talked to her all the time.

REBEKAH GUILLORY: He’s like, “I went and got Silas, but I– I– I don’t know where Heidi is.” And I’m like, “Well, where’s Margot?” Well, he says, “She must have her. I don’t have her.”

ANDREA CANNING: Gives you chills.

REBEKAH GUILLORY: Oh, absolutely.

Watch “Dateline” tonight at 10 p.m. on NBC4.
'Dateline' examines 'chilling' disappearance of Texas mother, Heidi Broussard, and baby daughter
I thought is was a really well done episode. Heidi seemed like such a sweet and loving person and mother. To be killed by a close friend is just beyond words IMO.

Can't wait for the trial to begin. Is the State a DP state, or are prosecutors even considering it if so?

I thought is was a really well done episode. Heidi seemed like such a sweet and loving person and mother. To be killed by a close friend is just beyond words IMO.

Can't wait for the trial to begin. Is the State a DP state, or are prosecutors even considering it if so?
MF faces capital murder charge and could face the DP in Texas.

I think MF started faking her pregnancy a long time ago and as her due date approached, she went into action to take baby Margo from Heidi. In other words, this was premeditated.

I won't be surprised if the state announces that they will seek the death of MF. To my knowledge - no announcement yet as this Texas case (along with many others) is so far behind in the courts. MOO

The betrayal in this case is beyond words -- Heidi of course trusted MF-she
had no reason not to--

Monday, November 1st:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 1:30pm CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Indicted & recharged (1/28/20) with 1 count of capital murder by terror threat & 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping (Margo(t)) & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $1M bond (on murder).
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 3/22/21 reference post #917 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

4/28/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 6/16/21. 6/16/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 8/16/21. Pretrial hearing on 11/1/21. 8/16/21 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing on 11/1/21 @ 1:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member