Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence an entire TV series, “Buried in the Backyard”.
Can you imagine?? This has to be one of the strangest crimes ever committed. Having your victim in a car in the backyard is strange enough, but to casually sit on the patio with an officer chatting not 15 feet away from it, is just bizarre. To murder your best friend is an ultimate betrayal, but MF's actions and behaviour afterwards has got to be a case study. jmo

I fixated on that too for a while, feeling that someone argued with Heidi before taking her. But we now know MF left with Heidi sometime around 9:00 AM that morning. LE only states MF's car was seen in the morning. So chances are the witness was wrong in his account.

and SC left early for work, verified by LE, imo.

This is so creepy! Beyond anything I can comprehend. And the 2 examples given have pairs of baby snatchers and murders. So even if we can understand (and I can’t) the “maternal desire” that drives someone to baby snatch and murder the real mothers, how does one explain the accomplice? I can’t grasp how someone gets help to do this in what’s likely a very short time period.

This is so creepy! Beyond anything I can comprehend. And the 2 examples given have pairs of baby snatchers and murders. So even if we can understand (and I can’t) the “maternal desire” that drives someone to baby snatch and murder the real mothers, how does one explain the accomplice? I can’t grasp how someone gets help to do this in what’s likely a very short time period.
Who Is Yesenia Sesmas? Texas Woman Sentenced For Killing Friend, Stealing Her Baby
It happens a lot, sadly. By a lot, I mean it is not unheard of. Moo
The above link I previously posted. Very similar. Moo
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children reports that people with the intention of stealing a newborn typically display behavioral signs, which can include:

• Compulsive, manipulative and deceitful behavior
  • In a relationship or may have recently broken up, but claims to still be in a relationship
  • Usually lives in the area where the abduction takes place (or is familiar with the area)
  • Usually plans the abduction in advance, but may also seize “any opportunity present” to abduct the baby
  • Often brings a weapon with her when abducting the baby (although the weapon may not be used)

My head won't stop spinning thinking of why and how. My bestest friend lives around 400 miles from me now, we've not seen each other for a good few years but thinking of her I can't understand how someone could do what MF has done.

It's sickening and bizarre to say the least. I wondered if this so called cousin (could be same age as MF) could have been the driver?

Who Is Yesenia Sesmas? Texas Woman Sentenced For Killing Friend, Stealing Her Baby
It happens a lot, sadly. By a lot, I mean it is not unheard of. Moo
The above link I previously posted. Very similar. Moo
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children reports that people with the intention of stealing a newborn typically display behavioral signs, which can include:

• Compulsive, manipulative and deceitful behavior
  • In a relationship or may have recently broken up, but claims to still be in a relationship
  • Usually lives in the area where the abduction takes place (or is familiar with the area)
  • Usually plans the abduction in advance, but may also seize “any opportunity present” to abduct the baby
  • Often brings a weapon with her when abducting the baby (although the weapon may not be used)
The case you have posted above she acted alone. Horrific in and of itself. But i’m Looking for how someone else helps. I don’t care how manipulative or deceptive someone is there is absolutely no way anyone could convince me or the average normal sane person to cut a baby from a womb or kidnap a baby, and murder its mother. What’s that second person suffering from if not maternal desire? Moo

The case you have posted above she acted alone. Horrific in and of itself. But i’m Looking for how someone else helps. I don’t care how manipulative or deceptive someone is there is absolutely no way anyone could convince me or the average normal sane person to cut a baby from a womb or kidnap a baby, and murder its mother. What’s that second person suffering from if not maternal desire? Moo

has it been said MF had help, did I miss something? I’ve been multitasking, lol. Tysm
I think when a second person is involved she may be easily manipulated, feels a sense of obligation, might have deep feelings for a friend desiring a baby, might find it funny,.....who really knows?
Imo not much dif from a friend of family member covering up a crime for someone.

has it been said MF had help, did I miss something? I’ve been multitasking, lol. Tysm
I think when a second person is involved she may be easily manipulated, feels a sense of obligation, might have deep feelings for a friend desiring a baby, might find it funny,.....who really knows?
Imo not much dif from a friend of family member covering up a crime for someone.
No I was referencing the article and two examples given.
No idea yet if MF had help. Only know from AA at some point they were concerned about suspects. And they were still investigating exactly who killed HB. So everything I posted is hypothetical if she had help. Why would someone help?

That's why I suggested that if she did have an accomplice she may have convinced them of the reverse scenario - that Heidi was looking after MF's baby and they were just going to collect her. It doesn't mean they necessarily knew that murder would be involved either.

The story inside this story about a woman in Houston killing a friend and taking her one month old infant because she wanted her boyfriend to believe she'd had her baby is almost exactly like HB case. This happened two years ago to the day in Harris County - yet it took four LE agencies 6 days to get a clue??

Cases of infant abduction, 1-4 mos, are rare and the dynamics - abductor killing the mother, are even more rare...but there's a profile.

So would it not stand to reason that the very first questions LE would ask (at the same time & in addition to SC being questioned)
1. Does HB know anyone pregnant with a recent due date?
Yes, Magen Humphrey
2. Does HB know anyone pregnant who is broken up with or divorced from sig other?
Well yes, Magen Humphrey but she had her baby a few days ago.
3. Have you seen her baby?
Nope, not even pictures
4. When was the last time you saw MF?
At the hospital when HB gave birth - she def looked pregnant but was acting strange, (tells story)
5. Anything strange about MF you'd like to share?
Well...
download (25).jpeg
6. Anything else?
Their due dates were the same if that matters (“They will try to copy the person that is actually pregnant,”)
7. Do you have her phone number?
Sure, here it is.

--Ok thanks, we are going to go ahead and allow Shane to be dragged through the mud on social media and youtube for a week or so, allow media to wildly speculate, as we search through surveillance tapes, and have a presser telling everyone we don't feel HB and her 3 week old baby with a life threatening condition are in any danger for 6 days. --

To be fair, according to MF, a detective did call her and asked about HB's mood the morning HB went missing.

No one questioned where and when MF had her baby on 12/8.

Tim Miller spoke to her for 45 minutes on 12/14, did he tell detectives what she said about SC? Did he verify she was the last to speak to Heidi since he seemed surprised?

This is infuriating, really.

No one went to CG to show him a photo of Margo from 12/12 - 12/19?

That could have been it, case closed.

JMO

There are many stories of strangers killing someone for money, some for as little as $600. All kinds of people in this world.

That's why I suggested that if she did have an accomplice she may have convinced them of the reverse scenario - that Heidi was looking after MF's baby and they were just going to collect her. It doesn't mean they necessarily knew that murder would be involved either.
Well......they’d be quite surprised to collect baby from supposed sitter & kill her. But, Strange things happen.

No I was referencing the article and two examples given.
No idea yet if MF had help. Only know from AA at some point they were concerned about suspects. And they were still investigating exactly who killed HB. So everything I posted is hypothetical if she had help. Why would someone help?

Tysm, I don’t have time to read back, lol.

There are many stories of strangers killing someone for money, some for as little as $600. All kinds of people in this world.
Yes but both examples in the crimeonline article aren’t strangers. One is the daughter and her boyfriend and the other was the boyfriend. Unlikely driven to help for $ IMO. So was it for love? Loyalty? Or crazy meets meets crazy?

I am shaking my head in disbelief every time I think about what happened to Heidi and Margo. How calculated this all was, and how truly monsterous MF is.

MF had over 8 months to change her mind about lying to everyone about this pregnancy and trying to pull off this horrible crime.

If she had involved someone else in this unfathomable scheme, they too had the same amount of time to change their mind, unless that person was not told the truth until December 12th just as the crime unfolded. But that person could have still tried to stop it.

So LE will either uncover two people plotting this for many months, or just MF's internet searches that may show how to fake a pregnancy and how to strangle someone with a ligature.....

Either way, she could have changed her mind at any time right up until the point where she 'greeted' Heidi in the parking lot and she could have instead asked Heidi to help her out of the mess she had created.

I hope she lives a miserable life in prison until a ripe old age.

JMO

Yes but both examples in the crimeonline article aren’t strangers. One is the daughter and her boyfriend and the other was the boyfriend. Unlikely driven to help for $ IMO. So was it for love? Loyalty? Or crazy meets meets crazy?
I'm just saying there are people who will do anything for money. Look at Seivers case.

Oh, I’ve seen murders for MUCH less than $600.
It's a little riskier than killing for a dime bag because someone else is involved that knows about the murder.

If she did have an accomplice they will have plenty of DNA evidence in the car...IMO

Edited - erased line that seemed I disagreed, I don't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717