GUILTY TX - Holli Jeffcoat, 18, pregnant, brutally murdered, Lubbock County, 10 Feb 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Horrific :( It's the stuff of nightmares. Rest in peace, Holli and baby :(

This one truly breaks my heart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

The capital murder and aggravated sexual assault cases of James and Debi Holland are still in the early stages, with plea negotiation conference hearings set for March 29 for Debi, 39, and April 5 for James, 40.

A gag order signed in July by Judge John McClendon in the 137th District Court bars agencies involved in the case from speaking to the news media.

http://lubbockonline.com/crime-and-...-year-after-daughter-holli-jeffcoat-s-killing

Holli Jeffcoat's mother, stepfather await trial, two years after daughter's death

Feb. 10 marks two years since the murder of 18-year-old Holli Jeffcoat. The teen was found in her home on the morning of, stabbed multiple times with her uterus cut out.

Most of the gruesome details surrounding the heinous murder have been revealed and all that is left is the prosecution of Jeffcoat's mother and stepfather, James and Deborah Holland. The two remain incarcerated and James Holland is currently awaiting a pre-trial hearing in March.

Cousin of Holli Jeffcoat introduces Holli's Bill

Stets Bryant, a cousin of Jeffcoat, hosted a community meeting this evening to host an open forum on sexual assault awareness as well as inform others of his bill. The Jeffcoat Sexual Assault Justice and Prevention Act (or Holli's Bill) aims to harshen penalties on those convicted of sexual assault, especially against those with mental disabilities.

Newest report is Jury trial will begin in Lubbock Jan 14. Hopefully I will be able to attend.

Teen with Developmental Disabilities Was Murdered by Stepdad Accused of Raping, Impregnating Her

"A Texas man pleaded guilty Tuesday to the 2016 murder of his teenage stepdaughter who had developmental disabilities — and he’s also accused of sexually abusing and impregnating her.

James Holland will be sentenced to life in prison without parole after reaching the plea agreement in the death of 18-year-old Holli Jeffcoat, local stations KFDA and KWTX, and EverythingLubbock.com report....

Both Debi and James Holland have pleaded not guilty to the sexual abuse charges. Debi remains in Lubbock County Jail awaiting trial, according to jail records. Her attorney information was not available Thursday."

Teen with Developmental Disabilities Was Murdered by Stepdad Accused of Raping, Impregnating Her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if Debi Holland will go to trial or if she also will plea. We shall see

Mother still awaiting trial, 3 years after Holli Jeffcoat murder

On December 18, 2018, James Holland pleaded guilty to capital murder in Lubbock County. The district attorney’s office was seeking the death penalty, but because Holland pleaded guilty, he was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Holli’s mother, Debi Holland, remains in jail awaiting trial. She is being held on a $3.5 million bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back