Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's got that faintly lopsided thing going on with her eyes.[/QUOTE

I've been trying to look more closely! Maybe it's in the details.. I wonder, Dr. Derrick said that the original sketch does not look like her. But I wonder what she thinks is good about that sketch, being as the first one is in color. I'm noticing in the first one, the nose. If I can say this right, it is very Caucasian looking.

I imagine her being mixed, I can't get that out of my head. I use Phoenix Coldon as a comparison with PM's because her face shape is dead on!

You were spot on posting Phoenix I believe this is the face shape we are looking for!

I think ur right! As you had noted Dr. Derrick does seem to be pretty insistant about her being of mixed race.

Thats where my search is going, although I did come across that article above.

On another note, if someone had been removed from Missingkids (nmec ?) does that mean it has been confirmed that they have been found by law enforcement?

That picture of Phoenix you posted reminds me of Dezerai Florez, who was 15 and biracial. I can't find anything about her being found, other than the search results for her show no posting.

( I really need to figure out how to post pictures here lol

She's got that faintly lopsided thing going on with her eyes.[/QUOTE

I've been trying to look more closely! Maybe it's in the details.. I wonder, Dr. Derrick said that the original sketch does not look like her. But I wonder what she thinks is good about that sketch, being as the first one is in color. I'm noticing in the first one, the nose. If I can say this right, it is very Caucasian looking.

Lexus may have been located: http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.n...ster-new-york-june-10-2012?xg_source=activity

It appears she was located, then went missing again, then was located again, so it's hard to tell whether she's still missing or not.

Interesting! Thats what I was wondering about too, there have been a few cases like that, that I had run across where they had gone missing again. I wonder if that happens alot, that parents are just so used to thier kids running away, that they dont bother reporting it :/

Just wondering about this one?

No one ever reported her missing. Per link below

"We’re finding out new info on a missing girl from Rowan Co. who investigators say nobody has seen or heard from in almost two years."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/court-records-several-calls-help-made-home-missing/nZJSZ/

Stories like this are absolutely mind boggling. Those children should have been removed from the home with that many phone calls to LE concerning domestic violence. Just like LE should have found Jaycee Dugard during one of their many searches of her captors property.

Sadly whenever smurfette does get her name back, I imagine her story will be something like Erica's. :(

I think ur right! As you had noted Dr. Derrick does seem to be pretty insistant about her being of mixed race.

Thats where my search is going, although I did come across that article above.

On another note, if someone had been removed from Missingkids (nmec ?) does that mean it has been confirmed that they have been found by law enforcement?

That picture of Lexus you posted reminds me of Dezerai Florez, who was 15 and biracial. I can't find anything about her being found, other than the search results for her show no posting.

( I really need to figure out how to post pictures here lol

If they have been removed from ncmec they have been found, I can usually find an article that backs it up.

I can't find anything else on Dezerai, that bothers me because she looks possible. Have you searched for a FB?

Yeah I haven't found anything either on a facebook, but i'm lookin as we speak

Hmm found something interesting about Dezerai here.. Looks like for some reason, the posting she did have on ncmec, was mistaken as far as her last seen date?

"Missing: Dec 2, 2011 (although NCMEC list April 6. 2012, which is false.)"

Link is to information below, and a larger picture:

Second posting down,

http://letsfindthem.wordpress.com/tag/worcester/

"She was fifteen when she was last seen on December 2, 2011 in Worcester, Massachusetts but had turned sixteen on December 4, 2011, two days after she went missing. According to WPD she may still be in the local area and might be in the company of an adult female although there is no legitimate proof of where or who she could be with and if she was still in the local area there is a good chance she would of been spotted by now."

Hmm found something interesting about Dezerai here.. Looks like for some reason, the posting she did have on ncmec, was mistaken as far as her last seen date?

"Missing: Dec 2, 2011 (although NCMEC list April 6. 2012, which is false.)"

Link is to information below, and a larger picture:

Second posting down,

http://letsfindthem.wordpress.com/tag/worcester/

"She was fifteen when she was last seen on December 2, 2011 in Worcester, Massachusetts but had turned sixteen on December 4, 2011, two days after she went missing. According to WPD she may still be in the local area and might be in the company of an adult female although there is no legitimate proof of where or who she could be with and if she was still in the local area there is a good chance she would of been spotted by now."

I found Dezarai's missing page on FB. She's been found.

https://www.facebook.com/MissionForTheMissing/posts/610050532357949

Jashae Lewis,

Shes stated missing on the link below as,

Missing: Mar 20, 2010

Her last post on her facebook was in 2011, Seems like I recall seeing her listed somewhere else missing in 2011, so i'm checkin up on that. Her teeth and face shape are interesting to me

http://bestnewsinc.net/bm/10000/mc/mec/endangered-runaway---jashae-lewis.shtml#.Ug2f3tI3tEI

*** Found something interesting that states she was missing as of 5/25/2012 but it is not an official post, it is a twitter tweet. I'm not sure if I can post it but I will If I can. Also, the link above states she was 14 when missing... This twitter tweet, states she was 16 on 5/25/2012.

*** If someone finds the tweet, she also has a previous mugshot available under the other name, and was picked up for poss cocaine in 2011.

I know Smurfette hasn't even been listed here for a year but it seems like an eternity. It's depressing how many potential matches there could be for this girl. Reminds me that many teens are just thrown away by their families and society.

I know Smurfette hasn't even been listed here for a year but it seems like an eternity. It's depressing how many potential matches there could be for this girl. Reminds me that many teens are just thrown away by their families and society.

I couldn't agree with you more:(

Jashae Lewis,

Shes stated missing on the link below as,

Missing: Mar 20, 2010

Her last post on her facebook was in 2011, Seems like I recall seeing her listed somewhere else missing in 2011, so i'm checkin up on that. Her teeth and face shape are interesting to me

http://bestnewsinc.net/bm/10000/mc/mec/endangered-runaway---jashae-lewis.shtml#.Ug2f3tI3tEI

*** Found something interesting that states she was missing as of 5/25/2012 but it is not an official post, it is a twitter tweet. I'm not sure if I can post it but I will If I can. Also, the link above states she was 14 when missing... This twitter tweet, states she was 16 on 5/25/2012.

*** If someone finds the tweet, she also has a previous mugshot available under the other name, and was picked up for poss cocaine in 2011.

CARE2 has her recovered and I could not find her on NCMEC or FL runaway list. Who are you Smurfette?

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/Results.asp

Should we have a "Who is this girl?" page on Facebook for her?

Should we have a "Who is this girl?" page on Facebook for her?

YES!!! I post about her on my boyfriends FB he has a lot of friends that are out of state, however it is HARD getting anyone to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston