TX TX-Houston, MultMale, UP124680, Transported from business parking lot to Hospital, Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

phantomstrider

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Date Body Found June 9, 2024
Location Found Houston, Texas
ME/C Case Number ML24-2312
Biological Sex Male
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 40
Height 5' 5"(65 inches), Measured
Weight 115 lbs, Measured
Location Houston, Texas 77036
County Harris County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery The decedent was transported from a business parking lot to Ben Taub General Hospital where he later died. He was unable to communicate his name or family information.
Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Recognizable face
Hair Color Black
Head Hair Description shorter on sides/back than on top
Facial Hair Description small mustache and beard
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown
Tattoo
Several tattoos including:-crown with "Maria" underneath on front of right shoulder-EKG trace with heart and text in Spanish on left chest-possibly the name "Lorena" in cursive across lower abdomen-clock face with eye in the center and a man, woman and child underneath. With the name "Berlyn Maria Cristal Cutillo Gomez" above and "7 de Mayo 2021" below.
Clothing
-black slacks with a black belt
On the Body

His NamUs page has been removed.

Harris County ME's website doesn't load for me so I can't check his status. If anyone wants to try the ME Case Number is ML24-2312

His NamUs page has been removed.

Harris County ME's website doesn't load for me so I can't check his status. If anyone wants to try the ME Case Number is ML24-2312
It’s not just you. I’m also unable to get the search button to work.

It’s not just you. I’m also unable to get the search button to work.
Oh, I see, that's good to know. I thought it was because I was using a proxy site, as that makes the sites wonky sometimes. Without the proxy the page loads just fine, just the important stuff doesn't load, it says it took too long. :rolleyes: I'll give it a try in the future again, maybe it will work then.

Oh, I see, that's good to know. I thought it was because I was using a proxy site, as that makes the sites wonky sometimes. Without the proxy the page loads just fine, just the important stuff doesn't load, it says it took too long. :rolleyes: I'll give it a try in the future again, maybe it will work then.
It finally loaded. No name listed. Death certificate and reporting are not yet completed. COD pending.

1722295859109.jpeg

It finally loaded. No name listed. Death certificate and reporting are not yet completed. COD pending.
RSBM
Pretty barren listing. I stumbled upon Harris County list of UIDs and UCPs earlier and he wasn’t listed there, so I hope he’s been identified and his case report will be updated later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back