TX TX - Houston, on I-10, BlkFem 25-35, UP4565, turquoise ring, clothes, Sep'76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In this area it's not only hot it is HUMID- almost year round. I dont see how she could stand to wear all of those clothes even if she were in the back of a pickup truck. The humid weather here makes your clothes stick to you in the most uncomfortable way possible!

In this area it's not only hot it is HUMID- almost year round. I dont see how she could stand to wear all of those clothes even if she were in the back of a pickup truck. The humid weather here makes your clothes stick to you in the most uncomfortable way possible!

Yeah, and the weather data you found confirms it was like that on the day she jumped. But it doesn't seem like homeless person clothing either.

I wonder if she was being held by a through trucker and knew she was going to have to jump and grabbed some of his clothing to pad herself for the fall?

Here is the collage of Mabel and Jump off truck Lady. It looks like they provided an artist sketch? The mouth/teeth look similar as do eyes. Nose way off:

Attachments

• MABEL.JUMPFROMTRUCK.jpg
    MABEL.JUMPFROMTRUCK.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 76
I noticed Francis Heath from Crossett, AR who went missing on a bus trip to El Paso, TX in 1974. At 39, Francis is a little over the estimated age but I think the other stats are fairly close and, from what they were both wearing, both women seem to like layered clothing and plaid shirts. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate a photo of Francis. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23909/169

Do we know if there were any truck driving criminals out and about at this time?
For example, Robert Ben Rhodes...

I hope this Doe is one day identified!

Actually, the clothes are similar. Nothing to compare so family would have to view morgue pictures. I say submit it!!

Do I need to register there to submit? I never did it before

No, just call the number for Harris County Forensic Science Institute under contacts for UID

m
Moonwalker9 Dr. D has responded that UID can be excluded from photo. Looks like DNA on UID is necessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back