TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I think Kimberley’s nose is quite different from our Jane doe, but then again I know there can be a lot of changes post mortem and, apart from the nose shape, I do see a resemblance. So many families missing someone, it’s very sad.

PulFDkG.jpg

from a post on Reddit- photo from a Rockport yearbook, anyone see a likeness?
Was there ever any follow up from this post? I thought it was a reconstruction of wcjd, she is so similar and from the area Jane doe said she was from.

There are two Kimberly Dosses. I’ve looked at that as well.

It really is an uncanny likeness, are there any Facebook groups for alumni that might know if Tammy is still alive and well?

Or trying to find one of the other people listed in that photo on Facebook and asking if they know ?

I had a bit of free time so I went yearbook digging to see if I could find anything about Tammy.

The only things I managed to get was that she sang in the school's choir (pictured below). The choir photo isn't from left to right so I haven't been able to find her..
mCfeOv6.png
AgZ66En.png

I had a bit of free time so I went yearbook digging to see if I could find anything about Tammy.

The only things I managed to get was that she sang in the school's choir (pictured below). The choir photo isn't from left to right so I haven't been able to find her..
mCfeOv6.png
AgZ66En.png
Would that be the 79-80 school year or the 80-81 school year?
She would have graduated in what year?

Would that be the 79-80 school year or the 80-81 school year?
She would have graduated in what year?

I’m not entirely sure to be honest, but I think it may be the 79-80 school year? She would have graduated in 1982 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo