TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the photo of "Kathy" with the layered hairstyle before, only the one with her hair pulled back. Where is it from? I think it is a stronger resemblance, facial structure-wise.
I think that photo is an overlay, we have Kathy's photo with her hair pulled back and over it is the layered haistyle.

Has Brenda Crowley missing from NY 1980 been looked at? Not a ton of pictures out there of Brenda but I found one where she seemed to have the long eyebrows like WCJD.
Crowley fractured her arm in childhood and she has a scar on her nose. These are things not mentioned by any sources regarding Walker County Jane Doe. Furthermore, Crowley has crowded teeth, whereas WCJD's teeth have been described as "perfectly aligned". WCJD also had fillings; Crowley did not, as far as I can tell.

I agree with PropaneYeeter....
ALL suggestions welcomed though ....this girl must be identified !!

Hey! Sorry if this has been discussed before but I’m personally convinced that “Cathy/Cathleen/Katy” is WCJD.
Their noses from the front are identical
Chins are the same: both are straight instead of pointy
Face shape is the same, both quite rounded.
Teeth and smile are so similar when comparing Kathy to the reconstruction drawing
Eyebrows are similar: if you look closely, both girls have straight eyebrows above the eyes, then the end slopes quite far down.
Even the eye shape and colour is similar

I honestly think it’s too coincidental that “Kathy”, a girl who matches WCJD’s age range and appearance, was a runaway from Texas looking for someone in prison in the same year that WCJD was murdered.

Personally, aside from genetic genealogy, I believe the most useful thing we can do is to identify the girl in the motel photo. too many things point to her being WCJD.

JMO :)

I agree 100% percent with you, I think it would be a good idea to create a composite of the motel girl (Kathy), maybe someone recognizes her and at least we could rule her out.

Kathy has been discussed numerous times....and I agree, she looks promising, but do we know if she was ever submitted or looked at as a potential match?

Kathy has been discussed numerous times....and I agree, she looks promising, but do we know if she was ever submitted or looked at as a potential match?

No one knows who she is unfortunately so there is no way to determine if she is even a missing person, nothing to go on at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx