Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say that as someone that lives in Texas I didn't know about Aransas pass until the hurricane a few years ago. Corpus, Galveston, and South Padre are pretty well known but Aransas is not as well known to folks living in Dallas or farther away.

I live in Corpus and I work in Port A and on North Padre a bit. We have a big population of "winter Texans," particularly from the midwest, so I think it is know somewhat outside of the area. Aransas Pass, Port A, and Rockport were nearly destroyed by Harvey so they got national media attention.

Aransas Pass area is apparently big with birders, according to a friend of mine who is a birder. He and his wife spent an entire two-week vacation viewing whooping cranes last winter. Don't know if that was a thing in 1981 though.

I feel like that guy is about to take everyone on a wild ride. He said he can draw his victims. 30 some cases already verified. Is there a thread on him?
I was reading one but it was only about 3 or 4 pages so far. I think this guy is going to be a kind of Henry Lee Lucas. Confessing to every murder they ask him about.

I live in Corpus and I work in Port A and on North Padre a bit. We have a big population of "winter Texans," particularly from the midwest, so I think it is know somewhat outside of the area. Aransas Pass, Port A, and Rockport were nearly destroyed by Harvey so they got national media attention.
There was a big storm down there some time around 1980 wasn't there?

Are you thinking of Camille around 1971?
Not sure but I remember reading about a bad hurricane going through there prior to her discovery. I was wondering if maybe she was displaced by that storm but would still tell people she was from there.

I've started doing non-DNA genealogy. I started creating family trees, and WCJD is going to be the first one. I use their physical characteristics to create 3D images of their parents through these "equations," and add them to the tree.

I've started doing non-DNA genealogy. I started creating family trees, and WCJD is going to be the first one. I use their physical characteristics to create 3D images of their parents through these "equations," and add them to the tree.

Also, this tree is meant to build up what the family possibly looked like. This is also helpful to see if someone recognizes them. This can also bring traces even to historic times.

To furthermore understand it, there are multiple variations of AaBb, AAbb, etc. These genes determine eye color

No, it is genetic form. It is ruled from her genetic name for her eye color (Aa Bb) and I do multiple equations. You can tell which eye color belongs to one parent since a male has darker eyes than a female.

I have successfully done gene studies of Jane's eye color (Aa Bb) and determined her Parents' and Grandparents' eye colors and their appearance. This is not exact, but my estimation. Her Father has 'AA BB' eyes, and her Mother has 'Aa bb' eyes. Her Paternal Grandfather has 'aa BB' eyes, and her Grandmother has 'AA bb' eyes. Below are my composites of her Grandparents, her Parents' composites aren't loading at this time.

WCJDGrandmother.png WCJDGrandfather.png

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you said, the part about the father having darker eyes is just not true. I could give you several examples from our family tree.

DFEDD08B-DCD0-4228-9D58-A33B17EEFF86.jpeg D4A9428E-0001-4D99-97E1-39C772C77A8C.jpeg
Here are the composites of the girl’s parents.

Last edited:
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you said, the part about the father having darker eyes is just not true. I could give you several examples from our family tree.

Males have more melanin than Women do. This causes their eyes and hair to be darker.

It depends on the eye color itself, it's going to be darker if you both have different eye colors. If your eyes are dark (brown?) then it'll be different from blue/hazel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne