Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. The PM of the girl called Walker County Jane Doe at http://jbrwdi.forumotion.com/t602-has-walker-county-jane-doe-been-identified does not really resemble the other PMs I have seen. I saw the 2 on Doe Network and also one at [video=youtube;w8FloTcZdyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8FloTcZdyU[/video] which do not look like the same person. The girl linked at that website looked heavier and more Asian than the other PMs.

I'm confused. The PM of the girl called Walker County Jane Doe at

which do not look like the same person. The girl linked at that website looked heavier and more Asian than the other PMs.

That photo is a mortuary pic, and by the time that photo was taken, her features had been completely distorted by the embalming and the make-up.

There are other postmortem photos that more accurately depict her overall look.

That photo is a mortuary pic, and by the time that photo was taken, her features had been completely distorted by the embalming and the make-up.

There are other postmortem photos that more accurately depict her overall look.

Ok thank you. That photo really confused me, I thought maybe they had put the wrong UID PM up. Her features really were distorted in that pic.

Anyway, comparing the mortuary photo with Renee Roderick, I can see a bit of resemblance. But her features were distorted in that one, and Renee isn't missing anyhow. Though I could see how it would excite some people.

It's odd that Renee was suggested if she was not missing. Renee's nose does seem different. WCJD had a VERY dainty, small nose, that I think the NCMEC did not depict in their recon. No disrespect to them at all, I just prefer carls. I think there might be a better chance of IDing WCJD if a cleaned up postmortem photo was released. I know it's sensitive material but it's certainly one of the least graphic postmortem photos I've ever seen, compared to something like the Blytheville, Arkansas jane doe.

Also Buckskin Girl's was pretty graphic, too. I also agree about the NCMEC reconstruction's nose being too large. IMO I also think they made her look too old.

Also Buckskin Girl's was pretty graphic, too. I also agree about the NCMEC reconstruction's nose being too large. IMO I also think they made her look too old.

I agree, springrain! They may be wanting to keep her looking like she could be 14-18 but I think the statement of the age is enough. The recon didn't capture her 'baby face'.

The he buckskin girl saddens me a lot because she looks a lot like, well... Me!

Also, I've taken to calling WCJD 'Ruthie Doe' too, because it suits her and she needs a name!

I agree, springrain! They may be wanting to keep her looking like she could be 14-18 but I think the statement of the age is enough. The recon didn't capture her 'baby face'.

The he buckskin girl saddens me a lot because she looks a lot like, well... Me!

Also, I've taken to calling WCJD 'Ruthie Doe' too, because it suits her and she needs a name!

I can't even imagine seeing a girl who looks like you brutally murdered! I'm also glad to hear that you call her Ruthie Doe too. It feels so good that have a more personal name. Hopefully it's a temporary one, unless her birth name is also Ruthie.

Yes, the NCMEC recon makes her look the reported age but doesn't show her baby face. Carl's is much, much better IMO.

I apologise if this has been asked before - my computer is being really slow atm and it's taking me a long time to read the entire thread so I just skipped to the end. I was wondering if isotope analysis has been done for Ruthie Doe? It would be good to narrow down where she was possibly from.

I apologise if this has been asked before - my computer is being really slow atm and it's taking me a long time to read the entire thread so I just skipped to the end. I was wondering if isotope analysis has been done for Ruthie Doe? It would be good to narrow down where she was possibly from.

I don't think it has.

There was no indication that she was not from TX, so I'm assuming that's why they (presumably) didn't do isotope analysis. It's looking less and less like she was from TX so I think it would have been useful.

I know that Carl's very extensive yearbook searches have not covered TX completely, but a very good job has been done. I remember it looked as if she'd been hitchhiking for a few days, so maybe she was from a surrounding state. Though Texas is a large state anyhow.

I wonder if there is any way to ask for one to be done?

Maybe if we contacted the Walker County Sheriff's Department. Their phone # is 936-435-2400 . The only thing is, I'd be concerned about them not answering ever. I tried calling the Wisconsin Clearinghouse for Missing and Unidentified weeks ago about 1999 Racine Jane Doe. Maybe the reason they didn't take me seriously is because I'm young. Probably I was blown off. But I thought I talked very maturely and reasonably.

I tried searching for Walker County Sheriff's Department's email instead but I couldn't find it. If anyone does, let me know.

Maybe if we contacted the Walker County Sheriff's Department. Their phone # is 936-435-2400 . The only thing is, I'd be concerned about them not answering ever. I tried calling the Wisconsin Clearinghouse for Missing and Unidentified weeks ago about 1999 Racine Jane Doe. Maybe the reason they didn't take me seriously is because I'm young. Probably I was blown off. But I thought I talked very maturely and reasonably.

I tried searching for Walker County Sheriff's Department's email instead but I couldn't find it. If anyone does, let me know.

I think we would need a lot more than just an unnamed girl from wisconsin who may have moved to Texas and may have had an adopted sister named Renee. The WCSD will not be able to do anything with that.

Visited our girl today. So very surreal to see her grave.
7e94d6d3ff99d569ab64a204beac5621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we would need a lot more than just an unnamed girl from wisconsin who may have moved to Texas and may have had an adopted sister named Renee. The WCSD will not be able to do anything with that.

I was talking about contacting them about the isotope analysis.

Visited our girl today. So very surreal to see her grave.
7e94d6d3ff99d569ab64a204beac5621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This saddens me so very much. It's just another reminder of the injustice our girl has faced. She paid the ultimate price, and now she doesn't even have her name back.

Justice for Ruthie Doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member