Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that she's not Deanie Peters though.

Deanie Peters went missing in Feb 1981. It is impossible for her to be WCJD.

By the late stages of high school, the female students look more like women than girls. Even with the swelling, WCJD looks like a girl, not a woman.

By the late stages of high school, the female students look more like women than girls. Even with the swelling, WCJD looks like a girl, not a woman.

She does. She looks like she can't be older than 15. It also all depends on the girl. I have 3 nieces all sisters. All are under 5ft tall no more than 100 lbs. All over 18. But still have a difficult time being mistaken for children. One especially in college at Tiffan went to dinner with her boyfriend and his mom, the waitress asked if she would like a children's menu. I was questioned before by a police officer who thought I was out past curfew, I was in my mid 20's and had to show ID.

Notice JDWC has distinctive eyebrows. Heavy at the arch. Look for distinctive features that a beating can't alter. What are some of her distinguishable features. Ears. Eyebrows. Hairline at forehead. What else?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Patricia Lynn Taylor
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3545dfok.html

I suggest Patricia as I believe that the post mortem photo and the Doe Network photos are similar in some ways.

Melinda Karen Creech
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1297dfin.html

A long shot definitely, but something about her face in the black and white photos, yet again matches the post mortem photos.
The situations would fit as possible run aways. Reasonable. We're going to find who she is.

Yes I was curious about that, on the link on the doe network she is listed as missing in 1980. I am not sure which is correct.

According to her sister, 1981 is correct. I believe 1980 was originally a best guess, but since her case was uploaded to NamUs, her family has gotten access to her DHHS records, and there were also witnesses at her last group home who verified seeing her in 1981.

I don't understand why girls run away when they know that rapists and killers are a thing. Especially girls like WCJD who apparently came from a nice middle class home (judging by her teeth and nutrition).

I don't understand why girls run away when they know that rapists and killers are a thing. Especially girls like WCJD who apparently came from a nice middle class home (judging by her teeth and nutrition).
A lot of people dont think it will happen to them. Or they dont care. Sometimes people would rather risk it then stay in their current situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I knew better than to hitchhike, but the one time I did when I was 16, I figured it was okay because I was with a male coworker on a backwoods country road. Now I realize that was stupid, too. Lucky for us, after hours of walking, another coworker finally came along and picked us up.
The only car that passed us was these people who were moving. They'd go by us, heading in the opposite direction with an empty vehicle, and would have a full vehicle when they would pass by us going in the same direction so they couldn't give us a ride.

A lot of people dont think it will happen to them. Or they dont care. Sometimes people would rather risk it then stay in their current situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
This sucks but hiding under animinity...Here it goes.
I hate to say it but when you are being sexually and physically abused at home you feel there is no other alternative. Sometimes going to an authority figure will result in going from the frying pan straight into the fire it's self. Today things are a bit different but pre-1990 who gave a damn? And who would believe you especially when your abusers were "outstanding citizens" or even authority figures themselves. I was a battered wife at 16 I went to my parents who drove me back to abusers home. Then one day I finally ran and didn't contact anyone for close to a year. Not all girls grew up princesses in their homes. Some were burdens. The only thing guilty of was being born.

I hate to say it but when you are being sexually and physically abused at home you feel there is no other alternative. Sometimes going to an authority figure will result in going from the frying pan straight into the fire it's self. Today things are a bit different but pre-1990 who gave a damn? And who would believe you especially when your abusers were "outstanding citizens" or even authority figures themselves. I was a battered wife at 16 I went to my parents who drove me back to abusers home. Then one day I finally ran and didn't contact anyone for close to a year. Not all girls grew up princesses in their homes. Some were burdens. The only thing guilty of was being born.

I know. I knew a man (white male from the East Coast) who was a punching bag for his mother because she was 1) a drug addict 2) mentally ill & 3) using him as a scapegoat for the man who left her (his biological dad.) Her abuse & neglect defined his life. & Destroyed it.

2 and 3 could have been my step son if his dad didn't step in. and the man who left her (my husband) left after catching her cheating yet again. hot mess.

some homes have a pretty outside and a hellish inside.

I know. I knew a man (white male from the East Coast) who was a punching bag for his mother because she was 1) a drug addict 2) mentally ill & 3) using him as a scapegoat for the man who left her (his biological dad.) Her abuse & neglect defined his life. & Destroyed it.

I have gone off the grid at 17. Just had to leave. Back the I guess they figured I was fine. No missing poster. No le. I just lived my life. It was not always easy but it was better than "home". 17 years is alot of years of abuse and neglect. So I guess I get the girl saying who cares when actually no one really does. I have been in some pretty serious situations and I am lucky to live to tell about it. I know the feeling. I know walking and the danger of it in the middle of no where. Who ever did this was a real prick. Such a badass he couldn't even get it up. He had to defile her. I would of laughed at him with my last breath

Thank you for sharing and giving us your insight. That had to be hard to do. Sharing your experience helps us all grow. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx