Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of the witnesses report whether WCJD had a dishevelled look or smelled? that would help us figure out how long she'd been on the road.

She was described as looking like she'd slept in her clothes- I think "disheveled" is another way to say that. Haven't ever heard that she smelled bad.

Does anyone think that the audio phone call from the truck driver who discovered WCJD exist? I remember clearly back then if you needed to call in an emergency you would dial ‘0’,911 was not in place yet.

She was a sweetheart. She may have been bold and brassy to the waitress, but we don't know how much of that was a typical teenage act to hide herself from scrutiny.

From the Snohomish County Jane Doe thread:

Pem Michelle Briggs. Missing since 1977. My half sister. I've been searching for her all my life.....
Screenshot_2017-11-16-12-15-42.jpg

Last seen my half sister Pem Michelle Briggs in Portland, Oregon. Our mothers name is Barbara Cecile Briggs, and our brothers name is Denman E. Wehrli. Pems last known whereabouts was in California. She left home when she was 16 yrs old, and we have never heard from her since. Her name on her birth cert. was Pem Michelle Yates, and she was born in Norfolk, Virginia, May 31,1963, her father was noy the man that signed her birth cert. but the father on her birth certificate name was J. Yates i believe, he in the service in Norfolk, Virginia at the time. Pems biological father was in California. She went to middle school in Post, Oregon under the name Pem M. Wehrli and in high school in Hood River, Oregon, and may have ended up in Goldendale, Washington trying to relocate us. I have been searching all these years, thru the internet, and Troy the locator even attempted to locate her without any luck. i have found five other family members in my search for my sister, including two half brothers that were adopted 50+ years ago...but not a trace of my sister has came up. if any of these names ring a bell, please contact me, i remember her, she loved me...and she is dearly missed.
http://www.voy.com/48081/2802.html

Message Sent Tuesday, October 19 4:15 (Pacific Time)
Area Code: 503
Zip Code: 97112

To: PEM M BRIGGS
I am searching for my daughter. She was 15 when I last saw her in Portland, Ore. She would be 47 now. Her birthday is March 31, 1963. I last heard from her a few days after she left she was at a police station in Calif. and they needed to know if she had my permission to be across state line. That was the last communication we had. I was moving at the time of this to Goldendale,Wa. and had no address to give her and she was headed for somewhere in calif. and had no address either. I know alot of time has passed and I am not to knowledgeable with computers. But I need to find you Pem. Please send me an answer. Please let this be you. I love you Please come home.I have changed my name many years ago to Bo Bradbury, and not because I didn\\\'t want you to find me but because I always hated my name. It reminded me of my dad. my given name is Barbara Cecile Briggs. You were born in Norfolk, Va.The name on your birth certificate is Pem Yates. Please contact me
http://www.zabasearch.com/messages/zaba_messages_thread.php?fid=1206985

Now Pem really does look like WCJD!

I am a little confused about exactly when she went missing, but she would have been 17 in Nov 1980 ?

Would she have had any connection to Huntsville TX or anyone in Ellis prison?

Could walker Co. Jane Doe be a baby kidnapped from a single mother in Texas, Raised by the woman that kidnapped her and later died brutally out and about. Things I dont like about missing people cases. Is they will do age progressions but they dont seem to leave them all up. Sure its 30 years later this maybe what they look like. But what if they lived for only a few years and baby may die as a teenager. What happened to all those In between years of age progression. This young baby 21m old only has age progressions in her late 20s and 30s. Wonder what she would have looked like from the ages 14-18 like.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1902dftx.html

Carl, have you turned Pem into LE? She IS the closest I've seen suggested on this thread.

I also wish we knew the biological father's name.

Carl, have you turned Pem into LE? She IS the closest I've seen suggested on this thread.

I also wish we knew the biological father's name.

Yes, I did. However,. someone just showed me some additional photos of her that raise doubt that she is WCJD. The one on the lower left shows that she had crooked front teeth. WCJD was described as having perfectly straight teeth.

Pem%20Briggs%20001.jpg

Yes, I did. However,. someone just showed me some additional photos of her that raise doubt that she is WCJD. The one on the lower left shows that she had crooked front teeth. WCJD was described as having perfectly straight teeth.

Pem%20Briggs%20001.jpg

Gosh she sure does look familiar! I am wondering if she is another unidentified - I just can't place it at the moment...

I agree Carl, and the new pics appear to be of Pem a little older and she looks less like our girl. I also agree with Daisy that she looks familiar!

is that common? that a person proposed as one UID turns out to be another?

Pem%20Briggs%20001.jpg

Wonderfull you posted this pics....she is missing so we have to search for her...but IMO she doesn't come close to the post mortem pic of Walker County Jane Doe.

I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday. So here I am posting in the right place.....

Could walker Co. Jane Doe be a baby kidnapped from a single mother in Texas, Raised by the woman that kidnapped her and later died brutally out and about. Things I dont like about missing people cases. Is they will do age progressions but they dont seem to leave them all up. Sure its 30 years later this maybe what they look like. But what if they lived for only a few years and baby may die as a teenager. What happened to all those In between years of age progression. This young baby 21m old only has age progressions in her late 20s and 30s. Wonder what she would have looked like from the ages 14-18 like.

I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday. So here I am posting in the right place.....

That's a very interesting theory. So maybe this woman raised the baby or possibly sold the baby. In this case they would likely not put her in school for the fear of being found out (hence why no one recognizes her).
The only problem I see would be they should have found a match with DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member