GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am guessing the child had died at home. Why did they take off? Who in their right mind would bury their deceased child in the desert? If your baby dies at home, you call the authorities and then give it a proper burial . How did they think they could cover up that one of their children was missing? Was the husband so stupid to go along with what ever his wife wanted. We hear of women being brainwashed and doing whatever the husband wants but in this case I think the wife was the one who had control in this marriage.

Do they have to make some sort of ruling first to take custody completely away from the mother and father? Or is it all considered temporary until after the ruling anyways? Sorry just a little confused on how they handle these things.

In short ... YES the parental rights have to be severed in the county where the action took place. It will be done, but this has to be done first. All the ducks have to be in a row to the end of the process for the surviving baby boy named Blake.

It "should" be a joint effort between two states to give Blake a safe haven to thrive after this horrible life he's had. Should is the operative word. JF family has stepped up to the plate (so to speak) but they have to be investigated to see what's what there. JMO

I am guessing the child had died at home. Why did they take off? Who in their right mind would bury their deceased child in the desert? If your baby dies at home, you call the authorities and then give it a proper burial . How did they think they could cover up that one of their children was missing? Was the husband so stupid to go along with what ever his wife wanted. We hear of women being brainwashed and doing whatever the husband wants but in this case I think the wife was the one who had control in this marriage.

I beLIEve they pulled a Casey Anthony and waited a month to say there was trouble in paradise, plus being buried in the desert for a month probably leaves little to no soft tissue
for the ME to find COD. Just my theory. :eek:verreaction:

One more thing....Jeffery in my book, is just as guilty, because stupidity is not a good enough excuse, as well as being strung along by the zipper on his pants by Jenna.
I am sure Marg is correct saying Jenna was the dominate partner and Jeff tucked his tail between his legs but, he still has a mouth and a phone, just not a spine.
JMO

Happy 5 years sweet hubby. I heart you!!!

[modsnip}

The indictment says he failed to seek help when he came home around Oct 27th. Jackson's photo still haunts me from 9-16.

Maybe my child was an extreme case but please tell me other moms, have you ever had a baby that would fall asleep on its own at that age on the carpet with the lights on without anything to sooth him? My child had to be held and helped to sleep because he didn't learn to self sooth til he was a toddler. But in the photo Jackson doesn't even have a pacifier and he is sound asleep and her comment makes it pretty clear she didn't rock him to sleep or anything like that "he couldn't wait for naptime." I know this photo disturbed a few of you on here too and that was my pinpoint, I can only imagine sick babies falling asleep without any support. What baby can fall asleep like that at 3 months or however many he was... plus who leaves their 3 month old on the carpet anyways without a blanket or playmat. My son was a held all the time kind of a baby so I really don't know if babies at that age can really be put on the ground and manage on their own. Well obviously her parenting was way off but still....
I think he failed to seek help a long time before the actual incident, whatever it was, because he should have been smart enough to see his children were not thriving and step in. He is an adult after all with 2 children. I don't care if she dominated him or whatever because when it all comes down to it, he is just as responsible in my mind. He was just as capable of getting help for his children and seeing the problem. He already knew about her problem with Blake when he was deployed so in my mind that just makes him even more of a responsible party to make sure his children were receiving the best care possible.

So he fails to seek help, the baby dies shortly after, and then 3 weeks later they decide to flee. Yeah, I really could care less if she dominated him or not or if he has a spine. Just like u2forever said, he still has a mouth and a phone. Plus he should know after having Blake and CPS around what the definition of a healthy baby is. Maybe there needs to be more books directed at men on baby development? I don't know. All of the men I know are really involved in taking care of their babies (even if some of them can't multitask). I know he had a job to do but I still see it as neglect on his part too. It takes two to make a baby, it should take two to look after its well-being and actually take the time to know what that entails.

You know, I think she didn't take more photos of him after that one because it was getting bad and it would show. I don't think the type of neglect she is responsible for just comes and goes. I think she had an every day pattern.

I know I am being very judgmental towards her and him but I just think it is absolutely disgusting and even without the facts it is pretty much clearly laid out.

Seriously heartbreaking.

Not going to quote the post above, but YES my 2 kids never, ever had a pacificer nor a bottle. Each mom to their own, as it should be.

Skip all that personal stuff and cut to the chase. They threw their child in a desert with total disregard to their child's well being. I have no sympathy for either male/female because no way no how did they deserve the title of "parent". Nope. No way.

Sheesh that memorial got me..."When my father and my mother forsake me...."
I know I'm gonna be sounding awfully repetitive here, but

WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS STARVE THEIR BABIES????

Baby Jackie Boy, you're no longer hungry or hurting....sleep with the angels, sweetie.

My heart hurts for these boys-poor B surely has some mountains to climb ahead of him to recover from the neglect and malnutrition that's been the only "normal" he's known.
I wonder what the excuses will be from Jenna-we know that Jeffrey's going with "I'm a victim and she did it" line....

[modsnip]

The indictment says he failed to seek help when he came home around Oct 27th. Jackson's photo still haunts me from 9-16.

Maybe my child was an extreme case but please tell me other moms, have you ever had a baby that would fall asleep on its own at that age on the carpet with the lights on without anything to sooth him? My child had to be held and helped to sleep because he didn't learn to self sooth til he was a toddler. But in the photo Jackson doesn't even have a pacifier and he is sound asleep and her comment makes it pretty clear she didn't rock him to sleep or anything like that "he couldn't wait for naptime." I know this photo disturbed a few of you on here too and that was my pinpoint, I can only imagine sick babies falling asleep without any support. What baby can fall asleep like that at 3 months or however many he was... plus who leaves their 3 month old on the carpet anyways without a blanket or playmat. My son was a held all the time kind of a baby so I really don't know if babies at that age can really be put on the ground and manage on their own. Well obviously her parenting was way off but still....
I think he failed to seek help a long time before the actual incident, whatever it was, because he should have been smart enough to see his children were not thriving and step in. He is an adult after all with 2 children. I don't care if she dominated him or whatever because when it all comes down to it, he is just as responsible in my mind. He was just as capable of getting help for his children and seeing the problem. He already knew about her problem with Blake when he was deployed so in my mind that just makes him even more of a responsible party to make sure his children were receiving the best care possible.

So he fails to seek help, the baby dies shortly after, and then 3 weeks later they decide to flee. Yeah, I really could care less if she dominated him or not or if he has a spine. Just like u2forever said, he still has a mouth and a phone. Plus he should know after having Blake and CPS around what the definition of a healthy baby is. Maybe there needs to be more books directed at men on baby development? I don't know. All of the men I know are really involved in taking care of their babies (even if some of them can't multitask). I know he had a job to do but I still see it as neglect on his part too. It takes two to make a baby, it should take two to look after its well-being and actually take the time to know what that entails.

You know, I think she didn't take more photos of him after that one because it was getting bad and it would show. I don't think the type of neglect she is responsible for just comes and goes. I think she had an every day pattern.

I know I am being very judgmental towards her and him but I just think it is absolutely disgusting and even without the facts it is pretty much clearly laid out.

Seriously heartbreaking.

I do not think that is a picture of a live baby. His head is an ashen colour where as his torso and hands are pink. If he is alive then I think he was close to death when this photo was taken. It looks like his circulation had or was shutting down. MOO

Placing a child that small on the floor wouldn't be such a huge deal "IF" there wasn't another child around. But since there was a toddler in the home, it wasn't a safe idea. Toddler could throw a toy at the baby, or fall on the baby.

From the indictment, 'something' occurred on Oct 27th. We don't know what at this point.

Social Media from Oct 27 forward...
https://twitter.com/monster2264
There's a kik under grenadejaws But I don't know how to link or access kik
Facebook for that time period is gone
Instagram...photos showing for anyone?
Anyone happen to save the facebook jenna hendricks before it was deleted?

What else?

Several dating sites...haven't relooked to see if during that time period.

Whatever happened to the dog that was suppose to be missing? I still haven't seen any photos or description of it. Cats yes, dog no. But, where are the cats? Were they left behind or with them? Nobody said.

Internet is acting up and so slow to reach websleuths today.

Anyways I screen-captured what I could find. Please PM me if you notice any of my personal details still on a webpage so I can edit it. I tried to include all the photos of kids but I didn't include every photo of Jenna. If you want anything added just lemme know.

http://s908.photobucket.com/user/forwebsleuths/library/

Just updated it with titles and a couple FB comments

Bumping

I do not think that is a picture of a live baby. His head is an ashen colour where as his torso and hands are pink. If he is alive then I think he was close to death when this photo was taken. It looks like his circulation had or was shutting down. MOO

This picture of Jackson is disturbing to me, too...

I wonder if a medical professional could chime in here to give their viewpoint on the condition of this little baby at the time this picture was taken...

TIA... :seeya:

(I hope I am not offending any mothers/fathers on this thread who are giving their own opinions coming from long years of experience...:seeya:)

This picture of Jackson is disturbing to me, too...

I wonder if a medical professional could chime in here to give their viewpoint on the condition of this little baby at the time this picture was taken...

TIA... :seeya:

(I hope I am not offending any mothers/fathers on this thread who are giving their own opinions coming from long years of experience...:seeya:)

I have a theory about this picture and I'm currently running a VERY unscientific and somewhat silly little experiment to test my theory! Hold please! I'll be back with pics in a sec :)

ETA: ok, no laughing!

Since I spend way too much time in Instagram I'm well aware how much filters can change the coloring of the subject. Unfortunately I can't recreate the exact picture but I did my best wih the only willing subject I had.
Original pic
qaqa5uza.jpg

Pic with Walden exposure (what I think she used in that particular pic):
a3ysuzyq.jpg

See how it sort of "sucks the life" out of the picture and makes it appear so pale? I think Jackson is alive albeit very unhealthy in appearance.

*mods feel free to delete this nonsense :)

Along the same lines as kaliste - my take on the picture was that there was a flash used and it highlighted / washed out the baby's head area more than the body. Sorry, I don't think I have access to a test subject :).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back