GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, I can understand. When I had my babies, if I had to go to the bathroom, I put them in the infant seat and brought them with me. There was no way I was going to have a closed door between my and my baby.

Me too! :floorlaugh:

Hrm, I was just thinking that basically Jeffrey's charge is stating he would have to know about what was happening or about to happen so the lawyer seems to be stating the exact opposite. I guess I can see the lawyer doing his job. I just don't agree. The thing that makes me feel the most that Jeffrey has responsibility for his children's safety was that there was a charge against his wife previously and he knew what she had done in the past. CPS had a case on them for a year so that is the main thing that sticks in my brain. It is kind of like people on here who have said CPS has failed, well Jeffrey pretty much failed way more than any of them any which way I look at it. He had direct access to what was going on when CPS only had minimal access. Maybe if she just snapped and all he did was go for the ride because he panicked I can see maybe understanding that... maybe... but then again they had another child with them and if my spouse snaps and kills one, how safe would I feel at that point... So yeah I just don't buy it. I just don't see how he could be forgiven in all this of the blame. I guess I have been just trying to wrap my brain around his part in this. I just don't see how anyone "in the right mind" could stay around for another couple of nights with someone that murdered your baby, even if it was an accident. It really looked like they both were trying to get away from it and no one was about to confess to anything on their own good will. Course there are a lot of ways things could have played out so we will see. I just can't imagine. It is so tragic. I am interested in what Jenna's charges will be.

I keep searching over and over for new news updates on google. I want the resolve to this but at least they have answers and found the poor baby's body so he can be put to rest. Sadness :(

What will happen to precious little Jackson now? Who will claim his little body? Who will make the funeral arrangements? Who will bury him? No words can describe how I feel right now. My daughter is 6 months pregnant with my 3rd grandson Gabriel Ryan and I cannot imagine my grandsons being neglected and starved. I will fight to the death for my daughter and my grandsons!!!!! Rest in peace, little Jackson! You're in the arms of Jesus now!!

Well he sure wasn't deployed when they buried their dead infant in the desert and took off...

I hope when autopsy results are done and we know for certain he wasn't killed while he was deployed, that someone raises that very point to a lawyer so it isn't overlooked!

I had another thought while I was reading the rest of the posts, planning to reply to several at once, but I'm too incensed at those two poor excuses of parents that I've forgotten the rest!

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_...-farrey-mother-missing-5-month-old?source=pkg

By Adriana M. Chávez \ El Paso Times
POSTED: 11/23/2013 12:39:27 AM MST

<snipped>
El Paso criminal defense attorneys Dolph Quijano and Josh Herrera have been appointed to represent Jenna Farrey, 20, who remains in custody in Michigan on a fugitive from justice warrant.

Jeffrey Farrey's attorney, Joe Spencer, said Friday that his client is on suicide watch at the jail and is "very distraught." Spencer also described Jenna Farrey as "manipulative" in her relationship with her husband.

Thank you, as always, Summer Breeze, for keeping us updated on MSM articles/news!

:tyou:

http://stcharles-il.patch.com/group...s-return-to-texas-to-take-longer-than-thought

Posted by Ted Schnell (Editor) , November 23, 2013 at 05:36 AM

<snipped>

Some interesting information in this article...

- Jenna and Jeff are both from St. Charles, Illinois...

- they got married in El Paso in 2011

- Interesting to me... Length of time of extradition encompasses getting flights and accommodations prepped for the suspect AND the deputies... Makes sense now that I think about it...

JMO

When I heard an infant's remains were found in the desert, the first thought I had was of Gabriel Johnson.

I am very curious about this "journal entry" which raised concerns for LE...

-when and where was it found?

-who wrote it?

-what did it say?...

JMO

I wonder if this journal entry and the suicide note are the same thing, or different ones?

I wonder if this journal entry and the suicide note are the same thing, or different ones?

Good question, MsF!

I am still wondering what was in that "suicide note"...

where it was found?

who wrote it?

Etc...?

JMO

I am very curious about this "journal entry" which raised concerns for LE...

-when and where was it found?

-who wrote it?

-what did it say?...

JMO

That was probably the "suicide letter" they referred to previously

Well it's about time the Chicago Media picked this story up. I've been checking since the say they were announced missing since I noticed immediately she was from St. Charles. I even posted it on my FB since all of my family and friends are in the Chicago a area and various suburbs (including St. Charles). It blew my mind that Chicago didn't pick it up sooner.

Well it's about time the Chicago Media picked this story up. I've been checking since the say they were announced missing since I noticed immediately she was from St. Charles. I even posted it on my FB since all of my family and friends are in the Chicago a area and various suburbs (including St. Charles). It blew my mind that Chicago didn't pick it up sooner.

I have been extremely surprised by the lack of national media attention. It seems like the kind of thing that would at least have a brief mention but I have only heard of it here.

Nancy Grace had a thirty minute spot on this story on her show the day before yesterday so it got a little exposure there.

Jeff Farrey was deployed from Sept 11 (pretty much right after they got married) til sometime in July 2012 (between 13th-26th I believe) which him coming back goes with when all of her child abandonment charges happened. I'm guessing that she either didn't say anything about being an army wife or they didn't bother to call him home because he was already so close to coming home.

He also had at the least a field training in May of this year, & his unit went to California to prepare for deployment in late Sept-late Oct, scary to wonder what happened during that time.

But, the area that they buried the body is either on military land or really close, & digging in the dirt isn't easy, so I wouldn't doubt that he helped bury the body. Orogrande isn't really close to Transmountain, although she may have also remembered passing through Orogrande on her way to Elephant Butte & that its pretty desolate. Chapparal, NM is also in between El Paso & Orogrande, & pretty close to their apartment on Dyer St, probably about 30 minutes from their house on Cerro Negro. Its interesting to me that they moved to that house, most military prefers to live on the other side of the mountain to be closer to the base & its cheaper.

I don't get if she really worked or not, I've never heard of a "Mechanic Driver" & if she wasn't working or going to school the kids couldn't go to daycare on base, but there's so many other daycares in town.

I think if he was really concerned he should have moved them on base, so that when he was gone (especially this last training because they couldn't use phones at all) & when he was set to deploy soon, as a military wife I always try to help others wives/ families out. (We live in Az now, but I'm from El Paso).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw
Back