GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aside from the fact about how much this says about her (and like others said, confirmation of all we saw on SM) I'm thinking she's living in some alternate universe.

Does she really think she's going to be out of jail and even allowed to have access to her car or belongings? Even if much weren't of value as evidence, it's not like she gets to wear street clothes or drive while in a cell.

Unbelievable that's her area of concern and she's not asking who has her other son or...anything. Priorities, Jenna. Priorities.

That's because she's a freak.
She will never ever get her nails done again or drive her car.

She better get used to life without make up and you tube. :twocents:

:jail: :jail: :jail:

http://www.kvia.com/news/jeffrey-fa...watch/-/391068/23098266/-/onuvqa/-/index.html

Spencer said Jeffrey was not aware of child abuse because there were no blatant, physical signs of it on his children. "During this period of time, he was deployed in Afghanistan. So the prior CPS (Child Protective Services) incident with Jenna, it's while he was in Afghanistan so he was ignorant to many of these issues. I can tell you he is as much of a victim as that child."

Lawyer states he is worried about Jeffrey's mental state and well being.

More at link...

Lawyer says in hindsight, maybe dad should have been more proactive.

Speechless!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Well he sure wasn't deployed when they buried their dead infant in the desert and took off...

They really need to change the way CPS works and more specifically how they qualify those who work for them. Here it is awful. I dated a guy who worked for them he had/has a severe drinking problem, called off constantly for being drunk/hungover or faked his time and when he did show for work could care less. Somehow he is now a police officer but I guess I shouldn't be surprised it is Cleveland.

They fail across the USA!
I wish I knew what to do to change it:please:, I will fight CPS to do their jobs until I take my last breath! For my own grand children and all the lost ones who SHOULD of and COULD of been saved. I just wish I knew how to bring more awareness to their failings.As I have said many times you believe in them until you call in about abuse.That is when you realize there is no one protecting our children until they are abused so badly they wind up in a hospital or the morgue.:banghead:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...reports-investigate_n_4319245.html?ref=topbar

http://www.kvia.com/news/jeffrey-fa...watch/-/391068/23098266/-/onuvqa/-/index.html

Lawyer states he is worried about Jeffrey's mental state and well being.

More at link...

I highly doubt he was 100% clueless. Did he not notice neglect? Her lack of parenting? His skinny sickly looking kids?? Deployment or not, if she cared, im sure she would have sent him photos and had video chat with him. Would he not notice from the photos.

Hindsight is 20/20 but he knew her personality and he was around for part of at least Blake's life and Jackson's life.... Where was he in those moments? He wasn't ALWAYS at work.

I highly doubt he was 100% clueless. Did he not notice neglect? Her lack of parenting? His skinny sickly looking kids?? Deployment or not, if she cared, im sure she would have sent him photos and had video chat with him. Would he not notice from the photos.

Hindsight is 20/20 but he knew her personality and he was around for part of at least Blake's life and Jackson's life.... Where was he in those moments? He wasn't ALWAYS at work.

Not all of those deployed have the luxury of video chat, depends on locale and job and I highly doubt pictures were sent to him as it doesn't seem like she took many of her boys in the first place. I am NOT defending him and could care less what his mental state is as he ran off after dumping his baby boy. Just stating due to the deployment thing I can see him being unaware but at that time only.

ETA:
I am wondering though why he isn't charged with whatever would be associated with dumping and running?!?! I feel like he could easily wiggle out of the omission charge but can't see him getting out of the dumping and running, that seems pretty obvious to me unless there is some crazy thing we don't know.

He's probably showing mental distress because their family secret of neglect and abuse is finally out.

sigh... our babies and children should be the most protected species on earth...if one ever suspects abuse, speak up, and SPEAK UP , louder & louder until someone listens
Just so darn sad
rip little bitty sweet babe

Well he sure wasn't deployed when they buried their dead infant in the desert and took off...

Wham, bam, thank you Mountaingazer.

From what I have seen of Jenna, she comes across to me as a narcissistic, selfish, egotistical..... I'm all that and a half pint of MD2020 and a pack of smokes. JMHO

I hope I am wrong about her and maybe Jeffrey is scared of his wife. I dunno, I just want to know....why.

Do we know that Jeffrey was there when Jackson was dumped?
Do we know for sure that Jenna didn't do this on her own and lie to Jeffrey about where Jackson was?

I don't see him charge with dumping the body yet... So I'm just wondering if he was there?

I dont wanna post links but did you all see her youtube videos? OMG!

Maybe I missed it, but has it stated anywhere how long they believe he has been dead? Maybe that is why the autopsy is taking so long. They might not have a lot of physical evidence if the body had started to decompose (sorry for being graphic).

Maybe I missed it, but has it stated anywhere how long they believe he has been dead? Maybe that is why the autopsy is taking so long. They might not have a lot of physical evidence if the body had started to decompose (sorry for being graphic).

I am wondering how long poor Jackson had been left, buried in the desert, too...

when the MSM reported he had been found... They used the term "remains" instead of the term "body"...possibly indicating the body had reached a state of decomposition past the point in time that would be explained by the "dumping" on the way to Michigan...

However... The use of the terms "remains" and "body" may be used interchangeably...IDK...

:waitasec:

I am wondering how long poor Jackson had been left, buried in the desert, too...

when the MSM reported he had been found... They used the term "remains" instead of the term "body"...possibly indicating the body had reached a state of decomposition past the point in time that would be explained by the "dumping" on the way to Michigan...

However... The use of the terms "remains" and "body" may be used interchangeably...IDK...

:waitasec:

When I read "remains" I thought the same thing. I haven't seen where they have stated that they found a "body", which is normally the wording you see. I almost wonder if the father talked, leading them to his remains, hence that is how they knew it was Jackson. "Remains" leads me to believe that he was unidentifiable.

Have any other charges been filed against Jenna besides probation violation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back