GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had not looked at her FB until just now and I'm even more angry. She has more pics of herself and her car that her children. I looked at my fb and every picture is my children I'm in one here or there. OMG this is making me so angry, she has zero mother insticts I really hope she rots in prison and never gets her nails done again. What a sick human these person is. JMO

Rant done

Aside from the fact about how much this says about her (and like others said, confirmation of all we saw on SM) I'm thinking she's living in some alternate universe.

Does she really think she's going to be out of jail and even allowed to have access to her car or belongings? Even if much weren't of value as evidence, it's not like she gets to wear street clothes or drive while in a cell.

Unbelievable that's her area of concern and she's not asking who has her other son or...anything. Priorities, Jenna. Priorities.

Following the court's approval of the waiver, Jenna Farrey questioned her court-appointed attorney, Don LeMire, about what's going to happen with her car and her personal belongings.

Assistant Prosecutor Philip Strom informed her attorney that law enforcement is holding those items as evidence which may be returned to her at a later date.

I am going to guess that Jackson was not in daycare, correct?
Blake was fed and well cared for a few hours a day when he was about Jackson's age.

Jackson didn't have that advantage as far as we know.
If Blake hadn't been in daycare he likely wouldn't have survived either. :twocents:

I have been one of multiple reporting parties in a CPS case. (Neighbor, school, doctor, etc.)
Just because they were "investigating" did not stop me from reporting new concerns.

For all the good it did me, the child I was reporting had the same ending as Jackson.
So it probably wouldn't have helped even if people had reported Blake and Jackson more. :twocents:

Found a couple of links I don't think got posted, excuse me if they have. These are the reports of Jenna leaving Blake alone in July of 2012.

http://www.kfoxtv.com/images/Arrest Affidavit_Jenna Farrey_2012.pdf
http://www.kfoxtv.com/images/Arrest Affidavit_Jenna Farrey_061113.pdf

Can someone find the link that says when CPS handled Jenna's case? I read May of 2012 somewhere which would be before the actual crime so I don't think that is right. Also she started Probation it looks like in January of 2013 for 5 years. So would it be correct that with CPS they would do house visits and probation she would actually visit the probation officer or check in via phone, so there would be no actual surveillance on the children?

I also found a news link that says Jeffrey's charges could be changed to Capitol Murder once the remains are positively ID'd as Jacksons. Maybe once the autopsy is done. -->

http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...firm-remains-baby-found-desert-jeffrey-farrey

I found one connection the family had to Michigan. Jenna has a Whitetail Applepiecamp listed as a recently added fb friend. This camp place is right on the lake and 3.5 hours from Escanaba Michigan where the Farreys minus baby were found.
http://mapq.st/1jkNfH7 <mapquest link to Stonington and Escanaba.
https://www.facebook.com/jenna.hendricks22/friends_recent <<Jenna's recently added friends

I noticed Jenna's mom also is friends to this "applepiecamp" so maybe she was just trying to get help from her mom or moms friend and that is why they were in Michigan? And perhaps her mom or whomever they were trying to get help from turned them in.

Found a couple of links I don't think got posted, excuse me if they have. These are the reports of Jenna leaving Blake alone in July of 2012.

Can someone find the link that says when CPS handled Jenna's case? I read May of 2012 somewhere which would be before the actual crime so I don't think that is right. Also she started Probation it looks like in January of 2013 for 5 years. So would it be correct that with CPS they would do house visits and probation she would actually visit the probation officer or check in via phone, so there would be no actual surveillance on the children?

I also found a news link that says Jeffrey's charges could be changed to Capitol Murder once the remains are positively ID'd as Jacksons. Maybe once the autopsy is done. -->

http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...firm-remains-baby-found-desert-jeffrey-farrey

I still can't wrap my mind around how these boys were left in her custody.

and still no charges for Jenna?! Hmm...ah well must wait and see I guess.

Little Monsters Learning Center ????

"His stomach was very big and when we would give him a bottle he would just snatch it from us," she said. "He was very, very little and his stomach was too big for him and he looked ... He didn't look healthy at all."

She said Blake often arrived wearing the same diaper daycare workers had put on him the day before.

"As soon as the director arrived at the daycare, we had told her and she immediately called CPS," the daycare employee said. "We noticed that there was little marks on him and at first we thought it was just a rash, but then we started noticing it was more on his body. So that's when we told CPS about that, too."

A CPS spokesman told ABC-7 the supervisor, who worked a neglectful supervision case involving Jenna Farrey, had no record of these allegations from a year ago.

"They are supposed to be there to protect the children and obviously they didn't," she said. "And now, Jackson's gone and poor Blake, he's just there when he could have been taken care of a long time ago."

CPS FAILED big time. So very sad those babies were malnourished and abused.

They fail across the USA!
I wish I knew what to do to change it:please:, I will fight CPS to do their jobs until I take my last breath! For my own grand children and all the lost ones who SHOULD of and COULD of been saved. I just wish I knew how to bring more awareness to their failings.As I have said many times you believe in them until you call in about abuse.That is when you realize there is no one protecting our children until they are abused so badly they wind up in a hospital or the morgue.:banghead:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...reports-investigate_n_4319245.html?ref=topbar

I, too, am puzzled about the apparent lack of connection to other family members by this couple...(JF and JF) ... :waitasec:

That can be a big sign of child abuse.As soon as abuse started in my situation the first thing the mom did was cut her 2 kids off from their fathers and all the rest of the family because she was afraid of what the kids would tell and did not want anyone to see the bruises and marks from being hit with the belt buckles.They were only 4 and 7 at the time.

....having a hard time scraping up empathy for the father.....

Your a better woman then I..........................If both decided to punish themselves for what they did to their baby, I would be happy. I tried scraping up some empathy but when it comes to baby and children abusers or killers "I am reminded of the words of Christ, where he said in Luke that 'it would be better for a man to have a millstone tied around his neck and thrown into the bottom of the sea than to cause a child to suffer.

and still no charges for Jenna?! Hmm...ah well must wait and see I guess.

Charges will likely come after extradition or after her arrangements for extradition. Right now where she is being held is simply for holding so I don't know that much in the way of charges will be done until all the details are figured out. This is just my opinion on why no charges yet.

I'm going to withhold judgement on that until all the facts come out. I agree with you that he had a basic moral obligation to protect those children-not just because he was the grandfather, but because I strongly feel that EVERY adult has a basic moral obligation to protect ANY child they know or suspect is in harms way.

That said, I would take into consideration the fact that Blake was under CPS supervision at the time-a fact that grandpa was likely aware of. He may have just assumed the situation was taken care of, and that necessary steps were already being taken to ensure his grandsons safety.

Furthermore, Jenna seems like the kind of petty, vindictive person who wouldn't think twice about cutting off access to the little boy to anyone who dared to cross her. I've been in this situation before and it is a very delicate balance. In my experience, CPS does not act on vague suspicion alone-there has to be some kind of concrete evidence for them to take a report seriously. Given that the grandparents lived thousands of miles apart and likely had little face-to-face contact, they probably didn't have much to go on beyond gut instinct that something was seriously amiss. And even if you make a report anonymously, based on the information shared (which often does get disclosed to the parents) the identity of the reporting party is usually pretty obvious. So if no protective action is taken, the end result is often the child losing another lifeline, and thus becoming vulnerable to even more severe abuse and mistreatment because there is one less person around to keep a watchful eye on them.

The way I read JMF's comments is "You're not fooling me, Jenna, and I'm keeping eyes on you and that little boy". Which may have been the only thing he felt he could do in that situation.
Thank you, TreeClimbingGirl...

You explained the tenuous thread the grandfather was hanging on to very well...

:seeya:

Aside from the fact about how much this says about her (and like others said, confirmation of all we saw on SM) I'm thinking she's living in some alternate universe.

Does she really think she's going to be out of jail and even allowed to have access to her car or belongings? Even if much weren't of value as evidence, it's not like she gets to wear street clothes or drive while in a cell.

Unbelievable that's her area of concern and she's not asking who has her other son or...anything. Priorities, Jenna. Priorities.

I agree...

and I am NOT supporting this female, Jenna...

But to be fair... We do not know what was the other part of the convo. With her lawyer was...

Reporters may have done some "picking and choosing" of information about the conversation supplied to them...

However... The seemingly lack of remorse and lack of awareness of reality on the part of Jenna are very concerning...

All JMO...

I noticed Jenna's mom also is friends to this "applepiecamp" so maybe she was just trying to get help from her mom or moms friend and that is why they were in Michigan? And perhaps her mom or whomever they were trying to get help from turned them in.

Interesting theory! :waitasec:

That can be a big sign of child abuse.As soon as abuse started in my situation the first thing the mom did was cut her 2 kids off from their fathers and all the rest of the family because she was afraid of what the kids would tell and did not want anyone to see the bruises and marks from being hit with the belt buckles.They were only 4 and 7 at the time.

Thanks... I am sorry you have experienced this... :hug:

When I had my kids I turned into a mama bear. I can't tell you what I would do if anyone ever hurt my kids. But I would probably be in prison. I just don't understand why some moms don't have that. But the opposite. How can a mom neglect their own.
I can't stand when kids are yelled at for just being kids or babies.
Sorry Jackson that your own mom failed you. But you are loved by many.

Psychopaths?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back