GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the above article:

Prosecutor Penny Hamilton argued against Jeffrey’s bond reduction because he allegedly admitted to Escanaba Police in Mich. And to his parents that Jackson’s body was in the desert for about a month.

A month. They threw their baby away a month ago.

Wow! The article Ajrmama posted above has some very interesting pieces of information in it!
http://m.kvia.com/news/baby-jackson...aso/-/22877038/23268004/-/lvighm/-/index.html

Baby Jackson Death: Father denied bond reduction; mother being returned to El Paso

"El Paso County Sheriff's deputies are in the process of bringing Jenna back to El Paso and she is expected to return Tuesday night."

<snip>

"Prosecutor Penny Hamilton argued against Jeffrey&#8217;s bond reduction because he allegedly admitted to Escanaba Police in Mich. And to his parents that Jackson&#8217;s body was in the desert for about a month."

<snip>

"Jeffrey&#8217;s family is trying to get custody of Blake from Michigan child protective services."

<snip>

"Jeffrey's next hearing will be Dec. 12 in Judge Carter's courtroom for a probable cause hearing where the state will present any evidence it has against him."

BBM...

See more at link above...

from the above article:

Prosecutor penny hamilton argued against jeffrey’s bond reduction because he allegedly admitted to escanaba police in mich. And to his parents that jackson’s body was in the desert for about a month.

a month. They threw their baby away a month ago.

woah.

Most of the same info:
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/crimewatch/officials-body-of-missing-tx-baby-may-have-been-bu

From the above article, Blake was "extremely malnourished" when taken into custody by CPS. Jeffrey's defense attorney told the judge the were in the midwest to arrange for family members to take Blake in....

"Hamilton said during the trip to the Midwest where Jeffrey and Jenna Farrey were found and arrested, Jeffrey admitted to his parents that after baby Jackson died, he and his wife drove to Otero County in New Mexico and buried his body."

Jenna's extradition:

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/545145/Mother-extradited-to-Texas.html?nav=5003

A MONTH???

They both need to be under the jail. I'm so sick and sad after hearing this. It just keeps getting worse and I don't know if I'll be able to handle the autopsy results.

From the above article:

Prosecutor Penny Hamilton argued against Jeffrey’s bond reduction because he allegedly admitted to Escanaba Police in Mich. And to his parents that Jackson’s body was in the desert for about a month.

A month. They threw their baby away a month ago.

It's sad to learn that Jackson was in the desert for a month. The poor excuse for parents just go about their business during that time. Maybe now Blake has a good chance to grow up in a loving home.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...ody-jackson-farrey-buried-desert-almost-month

Spencer said he believes the autopsy report will show that Jackson Farrey died from malnutrition.

I think Jeff is just as guilty as Jenna-it's not like he's been deployed this whole time, and he helped to bury his son instead of going to police.

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/545145/Mother-extradited-to-Texas.html?nav=5003

On Jan. 23, 2013, she pleaded guilty to the two charges and was ordered to serve concurrent sentences of five years community supervision, 200 hours community service, and a total of $962 in fines and costs. She was also ordered to undergo an alcohol treatment program, according to court records.

I also think there's something wrong mentally with Jenna, beyond the possibility of ppd.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...ody-jackson-farrey-buried-desert-almost-month

I think Jeff is just as guilty as Jenna-it's not like he's been deployed this whole time, and he helped to bury his son instead of going to police.

I also think there's something wrong mentally with Jenna, beyond the possibility of ppd.

WTH is wrong with these people????? Who doesn't feed their babies as a matter of course????!!!!!!!:cursing::cursing:

Most of the same info:
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/crimewatch/officials-body-of-missing-tx-baby-may-have-been-bu

From the above article, Blake was "extremely malnourished" when taken into custody by CPS. Jeffrey's defense attorney told the judge the were in the midwest to arrange for family members to take Blake in....

"Hamilton said during the trip to the Midwest where Jeffrey and Jenna Farrey were found and arrested, Jeffrey admitted to his parents that after baby Jackson died, he and his wife drove to Otero County in New Mexico and buried his body."

Jenna's extradition:

I don't know, if Jackson died more than a month ago, I feel like why didn't Jeffrey say right away, lets take Blake to someone in our family (NOT giving either one of them an "out", just thinking of why they ran at the time.) He could have asked for time off & taken Blake north in a more legal way. No they ran with him going AWOL. Why were they so far north, hours from his family, it looks like her mom lives on the other side of the lake. I think at one point I had found a fb friend of one of theirs in Gladstone, but did they really skip all his family?

I wonder if something happened because she was frustrated/ feeling anxious/ angry, whatever with his upcoming deployment & the fact that hthey had 2 young kids & she had talked about that he was really close to his time to get out, they may have extended his time for him to deploy. (Still not giving an excuse) Sad thing is things happen all the time & I just saw rumors today that they may be changing what unit is deploying- so her feelings may have been for nothing. No matter what they should have sought help with the boys well ahead of this happening. Also, it means nothing about the condition that the boys lived in everyday, no matter what I think they lived their whole lives not being cared for as much as they shouldhave been.

I just can't imagine being the kind of person who can just casually let their children die from malnutrition, if that is the cause. I won't be surprised if that's what happened, especially since Blake was also extremely malnourished when they found them. How long had it been since these poor babies were fed *anything*? And the father, with his guilt and suicide watch, sorry, all I feel is complete anger and loathing. He was there, he wasn't deployed, he had to see what was going on, and instead of calling for help, he goes with the mother and just dumps the baby in the desert.

Military bases have resources for families for every issue imaginable! Even if SHE didn't try to get help, HE should have. Now there's a dead little one, a not-much-bigger, sick brother, and life is over for the parents because neither one of them could be bothered to try to get some help. Dying from starvation, doesn't that take a while and is extremely painful? Both parents knew, and saw, and just plain didn't care IMO, if that's what the autopsy shows when it comes out.

Between this and the baby Elaina thread, I'm about to have a meltdown, I swear :(

Im thoroughly sickened by this. I guess to the Farrey's they were more concerned about buying fast cars & designer clothes than providing food for their babies.

Babies scream and cry when they are hungry. Its easier to feed them than listen to babies cry. I wouldnt doubt they were the type of parents that drug their kids with benadryl to get them to sleep. When Jenna's excuse when she took off for 8 hours to Elephant Butte was that the baby slept for 7 or 8 hours. What infant sleeps that long on a regular basis??? especially those that were clearly underfed??

Im thoroughly sickened by this. I guess to the Farrey's they were more concerned about buying fast cars & designer clothes than providing food for their babies.

Babies scream and cry when they are hungry. Its easier to feed them than listen to babies cry. I wouldnt doubt they were the type of parents that drug their kids with benadryl to get them to sleep. When Jenna's excuse when she took off for 8 hours to Elephant Butte was that the baby slept for 7 or 8 hours. What infant sleeps that long on a regular basis??? especially those that were clearly underfed??

Totally agree. I hate to insert my own personal stuff here again BUT I've had three babies, all of whom were fed on demand (it worked for us) and were consequently well-nourished. Not one of my littles has ever taken more than a two hour nap. And two hours was a miracle with each one of 'em.

Babies are high-maintenance. These two are yet another example of "just because you CAN make babies doesn't mean you SHOULD".

I have a feeling that Jenna had kids to make her feel or seem like a grown-up. I remember reading one of her facebook posts where she went on about how she preferred her life after high school, where she had her own home, bought her own stuff, and didn't have to do what anyone told her to.

What in the world.....

So I am hoping that Jeffrey told his parents AFTER he was in jail about dumping Jackson in the desert.

It's absolutely heartbreaking.

Obviously she's mentally ill. Not so much that she's not responsible, but it takes a sick puppy not to want to take care of your offspring.

Yet another reason why there need to be laws passed to protect kids and to prosecute parents very harshly for :

Lying to police or authorities about the whereabouts of a child

Lying to police or authorities by claiming the child is alive, when they know that the child is deceased

Conspiring to coverup the death of a child

Major penalties for disposing of a child's body (whether buried, dumped in the woods, thrown in a body of water, hidden in house, thrown away, or ANYTHING other than going thru the proper channels such a the coroner and a funeral home.

Just as refusing to take a breathalyzer test will result in a presumed guilty conclusion in a loss of driver's license- refusing to report the death of a child will result in a presumed guilty charge. The guilty party should be immediately booked into jail with a high bond.

The jail time for these offenses would be sentenced consecutively, not concurrently.

In addition, there should also be some federal laws that apply in cases like these so that if the state LE cannot get a guilty verdict, the feds can then step in and retry the case. It wouldn;t be double jeopardy because state and federal are different courts ( see my siggy below in a case where a child killer was tried by the state (and he got an acquittal) so the feds stepped in and retried him and found him guilty.

Obviously she's mentally ill. Not so much that she's not responsible, but it takes a sick puppy not to want to take care of your offspring.

I agree, she is definitely mentally ill, so is he.
Poor babies never stood a chance.

The happiest time of my life was when my son was born.
Filled with love and nurturing.

These folks are mentally deficient, and the saddest part is failure by friends, family, and authorities. We live in a very sick world now. :twocents:

It sickens me that these 2 poor children were very malnourished, abandoned whenever "mom" wanted to go do something, and then apparently sleeping on the floor or wherever they fell in exhaustion or hunger, probably after crying for hours to no avail. From what I understand, the baby didn't even have a bed.

I imagine he probably spent his short life, confined in a car seat and rarely taken out to be help and played with. For all we know, he could have been put in a carseat and shut away in a dark closet, deprived of food, touch, light, interaction with anyone and living a sensory deprived life. I will be curious to see if the back of his small head is flattened from being in a car seat too much.

It just makes me so mad. I mean, dang, my cats and dog get treated better than those 2 babies. My pets have little snug houses, with cushy bed with fresh blankets (fluffed and changed regularly) and get fed about 5-10 lbs a day (meals and little treats). They get talked to, played with, held, and petted and rubbed.

There is no excuse or mitigating factors for how these children were mistreated. There was no lack of money, no lack of availability of food, no illness that prevented the parents from taking car of the kids, etc. It was just blatant disregard, callous and willful neglect and criminal abuse.

Meanwhile mom is looking extremely well fed and has enough energy to run the streets and have many many online activities, accounts and posts. I haven't even begun to describing what a repulsive and obnoxious personality "mom" has but I think I will just end my post before I say something ugly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back