GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These people are repulsive.

I have nothing valuable to contribute to the discussion at the moment.

It would be helpful to know if the approximate date of death matched up with what Jeffrey Farrey told his father?

Its too bad they havent released that info. Wondering if baby Jackson was already deceased when his father returned from tdy in Oct.

Here is a horrible thought...

But could Jenna have left him out there to die?

:(

"She is emotionally unstable......" I will sit on my hands

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I agree, Lots2learn...

Not to be crass... But if Jenna was suicidal over the death of her son... She had a full month (between the time he died and the time she was arrested) for evidence of that...

JMO

It feels as though the attorney wants to minimize the whole situation....that, because there's no evidence of trauma or injury to Jackson's body, it's not really that bad...that the malnutrition and neglect of a helpless infant that results in that sweet little baby's death is somehow waaaaaaay less reprehensible than if that baby had been beaten or poisoned to death. Seriously?
If I'm the only one that gets that impression, I apologize - JMO and all that. Had to say it.

It feels as though the attorney wants to minimize the whole situation....that, because there's no evidence of trauma or injury to Jackson's body, it's not really that bad...that the malnutrition and neglect of a helpless infant that results in that sweet little baby's death is somehow waaaaaaay less reprehensible than if that baby had been beaten or poisoned to death. Seriously?
If I'm the only one that gets that impression, I apologize - JMO and all that. Had to say it.

I agree!
I am seriously scared to type how I feel. I would hate to be put in the corner

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I agree 100%. This case makes my teeth hurt.

I have seen many thoroughly repulsive people while reading cases on WS but Jenna just takes the cake when it comes to being a completely self absorbed and callous .

I, too, have to kinda sit on my hands when saying anything about her because my true thoughts would have me TOSed. She makes me want to :puke: :sick:

http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestne...eport-5-month-old-baby-believed-be?source=rss

(snip)

In search-warrant documents, Jeffrey Farrey, 22, told his father, Jeffrey Farrey Sr., that they buried the body of Jackson outside Orogrande, N.M., after he choked to death.

How did Jeffrey Farrey know Jackson choked to death? Did he witness this?? Is this what Jenna told him happened? If your infant were choking wouldn't you call 911?? Unless you witness it happening how can he or Jenna know that is what caused him to die? I mean you don't just find your child dead and assume they choked to death do you?? And if they are choking you call for help. It doesn't make any sense to me. It's not a very good cover story (if that's what they are trying for).

(snip)

Joe Spencer, Jeffrey Farrey's lawyer, said he believed the report would show that Jackson died from malnutrition.

"Nothing about the autopsy surprises me after my conversations with Jeffrey," Spencer said. "I think there is a malnutrition issue, but I think it will weigh more on Jenna than Jeffrey because he was deployed to Afghanistan and then to California for training."

Wasn't Jeffrey home by the time Jackson was born? Was he away for training/deployment after Jackson was born? Was he away in October when this happened?

I too am having to restrain myself out of respect for Webseluths & my fellow sleuths. Not an easy task, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent seen anywhere that jenna has been charged with anything other than a probation violation. Its kind of crazy that her husband was charged back in what December? Wonder what the hold up is or if she'll have any new charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back