GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know how I could watch the press conference from New England live? Will they stream it? I am not seeing mention on any of the national news channels yet.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

RIP Sweet Jackson...

:rose: :rose:

Fly with the angels...:angel:

I can't help but worry about the family dog, too...

where is s/he? :(

:beagle:

At 9:50 LE still saying no baby. I am wondering if the source is correct. Seems like LE wouldn't just blatantly lie

I'm new to this so I've had to do some basic research. Wikipedia shows that 61% of the murders of children under 5 are committed by the child's parent. It's called filicide. Something like 500 children a day are murdered by their parents. I am hoping someone could suggest a website that is a bit more reliable than Wikipedia that I could use to research some of the issues that come up on Web sleuths.

I am so sad to hear about baby Jackson. I also know that further name calling and finger pointing at the parents will enact no reduction in the number of children that are murdered each year.

Adriana M. Chávez
@AChavezEPTimes
Police have delayed 11 am press conference. Haven't given us a new time.

Adriana M. Chávez @AChavezEPTimes

Poor little baby....I'm so heartbroken by this.
May he dwell in eternal peace and joy....

I'm new to this so I've had to do some basic research. Wikipedia shows that 61% of the murders of children under 5 are committed by the child's parent. It's called filicide. Something like 500 children a day are murdered by their parents. I am hoping someone could suggest a website that is a bit more reliable than Wikipedia that I could use to research some of the issues that come up on Web sleuths.

I am so sad to hear about baby Jackson. I also know that further name calling and finger pointing at the parents will enact no reduction in the number of children that are murdered each year.

Whoa those numbers are WAY off. I've done a lot of research on filicide. It's like 250 - 300 per year in the United States by mothers, fathers, and family members combined.

I got the most out of the studies I found by Dr. Phillip Resnick from Case Western. Another doctor was Sara West.

How sad for these poor little guys especially for Jackson. My heart is just breaking for the brother. May he be adopted by a loving family. One that will not make him be by himself for hours. Since LE has not confirmed little Jackson's body being found I am still going to hold on to hope that he is somewhere safe.

Kay Recede ‏@KayRecede 2m
Oragrande is about an hour drive from El Paso @nc9

Kay Recede ‏@KayRecede 5m

NM State Police and Otero County Sheriff also here. @nc9 pic.twitter.com/WlDGT17yFM

EPPD's mobile command center. Crime scene is across the street. This is as close as we can get. @nc9 pic.twitter.com/2fVff11AYi

Here in Oragrande, NM. Waiting for the latest info on 5-month-old Jackson Farrey. EPPD says they'll speak with us as soon as they can. @nc9

Adriana M. Chávez @AChavezEPTimes

All good questions, Malia!

dirt/sand from desert found on car?

Tracking (cadaver) dogs used by agencies?

At 9:50 LE still saying no baby. I am wondering if the source is correct. Seems like LE wouldn't just blatantly lie

Whoa those numbers are WAY off. I've done a lot of research on filicide. It's like 250 - 300 per year in the United States by mothers, fathers, and family members combined.

I got the most out of the studies I found by Dr. Phillip Resnick from Case Western. Another doctor was Sara West.

Sorry about the bad data I am often telling students NOT to use wikipedia as a reliable source and then I go off and do it my self.
Thank you for the reference information Dr. Resnick in forensic psychiatry is just the kind of source I was looking for. Most of the stuff on the internet just says, "oh these people are monsters" or "how could anyone do such a thing". I was looking for a reference that could answer some of the why instead of just say how bad it is. I know is bad but lets dig a little deeper. THANKS AGAIN!!

I expected them to find him deceased but it still breaks my heart. And I am sure one lf them talked. And like it was said, I'd bet it was dad. I'm so sad for his brother and I can only hope he didn't see how this all unfolded. Considering Mom's past behaviors, I'm thinking she could care less of big brother had to see what happened to Jackson at the hands of his parents (assumed).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back