GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My impression was that ACW is a drug addict; he was thinking and acting like one. His thoughts or actions will not make logical sense because he’s living a life of chaos!!! Drug addicts I knew did not plan well and couldn’t plan well. They lived from moment to moment, scrambling from one day to the next. It’s chaos. They are not planning or living like an ordinary person so their actions will make you think “why did you even do that? That makes no sense?” He planned to evade his court hearings + fled UT.The rest were not “planned” actions just his life of chaos and what can happen if you’re a drug addict. He did not believe for 1 minute he was going to live any happy life in TX or MX. He was scrambling from day to day, surviving from 1 chaotic moment to the next. Drug addicts I know/knew live/lived in the moment and didn’t have any well thought out plans ~ just chaos!
So true: cannot assume they are functioning with a clear head, or care about consequences involving tomorrow, when they need drugs today...
Drug addicts priority of the day, is finding money, and buying drugs...
Frequently they do not even care about their own lives: They prostitute themselves, their children, and go without food, for drugs...
Some self medicate for PTSD or other mental conditions, and get addicted... Apparently the suspect’s father committed suicide in front of him...
Not an excuse for murder yet trauma could have started a very downhill spiral...
They do not consider others, including other people’s lives...
Unfortunately we see this play out in the news, in increasing frequencies, as the drug epidemic explodes in the USA; murders are more commonplace and horrific, as well as, violent crimes and thefts...

Last edited:
There is a link somewhere and I have been trying to find it stating all of his criminal history in Utah. Anyone?
It’s in the heavy dot com article ~
So true: cannot assume they are functioning with a clear head, or care about consequences involving tomorrow, when they need drugs today...
Drug addicts priority of the day, is finding money, and buying drugs...
Frequently they do not even care about their own lives: They prostitute themselves, their children, and go without food, for drugs...
Some self medicate for PTSD or other mental conditions, and get addicted... Apparently the suspect’s father committed suicide in front of him...
Not an excuse for murder yet trauma could have started a very downhill spiral...
They do not consider others, including other people’s lives...
Unfortunately we see this play out in the news, in increasing frequencies, as the drug epidemic explodes in the USA; murders are more commonplace and horrific, as well as, violent crimes and thefts...
When I read he witnessed his father committing suicide in front of him + a person saying he was a good kid prior to that event, it made me think of society’s inconsequential role in the murders. Something happened to ACW after witnessing the suicide. Having experienced a suicide event, I am very aware the community usually blames the family/closest people at first, and makes it a stigma, a negative event. We as a society remain horrible when it comes to dealing with suicide, do not embrace the survivors, or know how to have healthy conversations. Can only imagine what ACW dealt with. Without knowing if he had a supportive environment or any details of his life prior to or after WATCHING this, I can easily understand how he could begin the long, slow downward spiral path. This case is very interesting to me. It reflects our life’s dreams and human failures.

It’s in the heavy dot com article ~

When I read he witnessed his father committing suicide in front of him + a person saying he was a good kid prior to that event, it made me think of society’s inconsequential role in the murders. Something happened to ACW after witnessing the suicide. Having experienced a suicide event, I am very aware the community usually blames the family/closest people at first, and makes it a stigma, a negative event. We as a society remain horrible when it comes to dealing with suicide, do not embrace the survivors, or know how to have healthy conversations. Can only imagine what ACW dealt with. Without knowing if he had a supportive environment or any details of his life prior to or after WATCHING this, I can easily understand how he could begin the long, slow downward spiral path. This case is very interesting to me. It reflects our life’s dreams and human failures.

In the article about "what locals say" Adam was described as a great guy until his father committed suicide, and Amanda was described as having difficulties coping with the death of her mother. Maybe the two bonded through mutual loss of a parent.

Yesterday's traditional community is today's fragmented digital society. Providing support for personal loss is now a for-profit industry. People who survived WW2 suffered great personal loss, then they picked themselves up and kept going. I understand that the suspects were both traumatized by the loss of a parent, but there's no logical connection between personal trauma and the desire to rob and murder. It seems that they were both too weak to process death, so they chose murder.

I thought they were just shot; I never imagined this scenario even knowing about his Utah charges. Maybe because he was with his GF + her kid. Charges make sense if they were both assaulted. How would they figure this sexual assault so soon with decomposed bodies? This case is too much...I hope it’s just they were shot in head, anything more is reaching Ted Bundy gruesome level.

The cause of death has not been released. Nowhere has it been said they were shot.

Simply going by his physical appearance he doesn't look like a hard core drug user. He looks like he worked out in prison and perhaps out. Then again steroid use bulks one up. He had to make money somehow and I think dealing and even perhaps cooking were his livelihood. MOO

Simply going by his physical appearance he doesn't look like a hard core drug user. He looks like he worked out in prison and perhaps out. Then again steroid use bulks one up. He had to make money somehow and I think dealing and even perhaps cooking were his livelihood. MOO
Steroid use also can also make one angry and full of rage. To me his face is indicative of the need for anger management. JMO

I have experience with knowing a guy like that. . .a relationship that didn’t last long for me.

Agree. I think folks assume it was gunshot as the flyer stated he was armed. I do wonder if it was another type of weapon or method given gunshots bring attention. IMO
I think ACW did it without shots fired, to much attention. (But still a very real possibility.) Then was armed after with what J&MB had in their possession after whatever unknown weapon that would be. Just my theory of course

I think ACW did it without shots fired, to much attention. (But still a very real possibility.) Then was armed after with what J&MB had in their possession after whatever unknown weapon that would be. Just my theory of course
Agree. Makes me wonder exactly where the crime took place. I do fear that their murder was not a quick gunshot.

Also a notable notation.... media does in fact go back and edit articles by both removing and adding so things that might have been mentioned or linked may no longer be. Just something for new members or visitors to consider. If it was linked prior we discussed it in regards to it being linked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain
Back