GUILTY TX - James Faith, AA tech director, fatally shot walking his dog, Dallas, 9 Oct 2020 *ARRESTS/wife*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well he looked like a real slob judging from the photos from inside his house.
He also appeared to be broke and in debt with dependent children. She on the other hand had a financially great life. Daughter already grown. Not to mention she was no oil painting. Don't look too compatible to me.JMOO

In text messages from April, she told a friend that she was having “a full-blown emotional affair” ... the affidavit says.

Jamie Faith knew about the other man and was distraught, she said.

By August, Jennifer Faith indicated to the same friend that she’d broken it off, saying that her husband was “hurt” and she “just couldn’t do it to him,” the affidavit says.

Feds allege ‘emotional affair’ may have led Tennessee man to drive to Dallas to commit murder

She broke it off because James was "hurt" and she "just couldn't do it to him"!!! Really??? Can't break it off but can be complicit in his murder. With thousands of messages before the event, I believe she must have known DL was planning this murder. She subsequently told him to remove the sticker/decal from the back of his truck, delete his texts, reset his phone and then had the effrontery to play the grieving widow.

She said that she and Lopez had a "five-year plan on how they would be together," according to the affidavit.

What she told her friend and the reality of the situation are two totally different things. LE will no doubt be checking her texts going back a very long way.

I'd like to know:
  • when she gave him the TV or whether she arranged for it to be delivered to him.
  • whose idea was it to fast track the 5-year plan.

Last edited:
He also appeared to be broke and in debt with dependent children. She on the other hand had a financially great life. Daughter already grown. Not to mention she was no oil painting. Don't look too compatible to me.JMOO

I was more than a little shocked at the interior of his house. As he was an ex-military man, I guess I expected it to be clean and orderly but it was a pigsty.

She doesn't work, and now that Jamie is deceased, was depending on the life insurance money. I hope all $600,000 goes to the daughter.

Last edited:
JF has waived her preliminary and detention hearings and no next court date was set.

Read her lawyer’s comments on the obstruction of justice allegation.

Wife appears in federal court on charge related to husband's killing; attorney speaks out | fox61.com

Her lawyer sure is talking a lot, I guess to get to potential jurors? But still, explaining why she talked with the suspect about the payout and encouraged him to remove that sticker is gonna be a stretch.

"…. she was no oil painting." Gave me a good chuckle. That was a polite and diplomatic way to say what we were all thinking. :)

I wonder if the shooter knew of these dog walks or was just waiting for a chance to attack?

IMO yes to both.

JF said, “We walk our dog every morning, and it’s kind of our bonding time in the morning, just the two of us."

Dallas widow pleaded for answers in husband's murder. Now she is in jail.

Five hours before Jamie Faith was shot, a motion-activated security camera in the couple’s yard captured video of a man in the backyard of the vacant home next door, according to the affidavit.

It's so obvious it wasn't random. He was prepared to wait 5 hours because he knew walking the dog was part of a regular routine. No prizes for guessing who would have told him the house was vacant or what time Maggie was taken for her walk. 2 + 2 = 4.

With regards to photos of his home, the mess might be the.result of the police search: they often dump everything out of drawers and then rummage thru, overturn and rip out the bottom of furniture, etc. They take photos of what they find, but don't tidy up. There's often some compensation to innocent people who live in the home.

I agree that their relationship seems to have been pure fantasy on both sides, total delusion in this belief that they would find happiness by killing JF. IMO if they'd actually spent time together first, they'd have cooled off quickly.

Neither does killing the insured. :)
Not if you get caught. But if you are dumb enough to believe you can get away with it, it might seem like an attractive option.
Or like if you actually find someone to do it for you and think you will pin everything on him. Of course in that case you shouldn’t exchange tens of thousands of messages with them on your own phone or on a phone LE would later have access to...

There does not appear to be any evidence that the couple physically met up.

If they never met up, at high school reunions or elsewhere, how did she know that Lopez had the distinctive “T” sticker on the back window of his truck?

She texted him, “something is eating away at me telling me you need to take the sticker out of the back window of the truck. It might just be me over thinking or something, but I’ll fee[l] a ton better if you take it off and clean the window really well”.

Maybe he sent her images of the truck, but if they were having an "emotional affair", that seems very odd to me. I'm quite unhappy with how this case is proceeding. So far she's only been charged with obstruction of justice, and I can see myself having a huge hissy fit if there aren't any further charges.

If they never met up, at high school reunions or elsewhere, how did she know that Lopez had the distinctive “T” sticker on the back window of his truck?

She texted him, “something is eating away at me telling me you need to take the sticker out of the back window of the truck. It might just be me over thinking or something, but I’ll fee[l] a ton better if you take it off and clean the window really well”.

Maybe he sent her images of the truck, but if they were having an "emotional affair", that seems very odd to me. I'm quite unhappy with how this case is proceeding. So far she's only been charged with obstruction of justice, and I can see myself having a huge hissy fit if there aren't any further charges.

That sticker was all over the news and police reports, and here on WS. To me, by her telling him that, she puts herself in the cover up to help the guy who murdered her husband regardless if she knew anything before.

OMG, y'all! Wasn't aware of this case until this evening when I listened to a podcast with the details. What a couple of criminal masterminds!

Got quite a chuckle when I saw that the widdah-woman referred to a WS thread as "stupid". Looking forward to seeing these 2 in court.

Will he turn on her in exchange for reduced charges?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back