GUILTY TX - James Faith, AA tech director, fatally shot walking his dog, Dallas, 9 Oct 2020 *ARRESTS/wife*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so she bought him a large screen tv?
is it the same one that was in front of the Christmas tree?
his house is a pigsty - he should've not been allowed to have the children in that home

oh and Jennifer? we're not so stupid now are we? lol

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing all the extra info here. I was friends with Jamie in high school and he was a good friend, kind and smart. He did not deserve such a betrayal and cruel death. From what I have read today, his wife is a very manipulative and horrible person.

I feel like more charges will be forthcoming for his wife and she had to know she was in real trouble for a month before her arrest. She and the boyfriend thought they were being real smart but they made so many mistakes. I am glad the police and FBI were so thorough and made sure they had everything positioned so they could wrap this up.

Thanks for sharing all the extra info here. I was friends with Jamie in high school and he was a good friend, kind and smart. He did not deserve such a betrayal and cruel death. From what I have read today, his wife is a very manipulative and horrible person.

I feel like more charges will be forthcoming for his wife and she had to know she was in real trouble for a month before her arrest. She and the boyfriend thought they were being real smart but they made so many mistakes. I am glad the police and FBI were so thorough and made sure they had everything positioned so they could wrap this up.

@MCool - I'm so sorry that you lost your friend. IMO, he was assassinated in a trap led by his wife.

I agree that JF will likely face State charges for her husband's murder.

It was not lost on me that her complaint details how investigators were ready to arrest her when they called her in for an interview within days of arresting DL-- but waited more than a month before filing the charges. I'm glad that JF had to spend a solid month looking over her shoulder. MOO

I didn’t follow this case. Had to pop in to say you guys nailed it with this one. Love, love, love that this creepy couple followed your thread here, then made incriminating moves and sent texts that eventually made it into evidence.

Awesome sleuthing!
I missed the part of them following WS. Can someone share, please?

Fortunately, *** issued a statement that they are offering refunds to anyone that donated. I believe it's part of their operations policy.
I’m glad they did that. These frauds really give them a bad name.
Actually, I was impressed that misuse from all their campaigns cited as less than one-tenth of 1%!

That’s good to hear. I’m glad this is being monitored since it seems this method of fund raising is becoming more common.

Great find, @Seattle1, Evidently, Jennifer thinks we're stupid. :rolleyes:

"Additional text messages recovered from Darrin Lopez’s cell phone relate to
online news articles and internet posts that discussed the James Faith murder
investigation.

For example, on December 29, 2020 the following text exchange occurred between Jennifer Faith’s cell phone and Darrin Lopez’s cell phone:

11:18 PM – Jennifer Faith to Darrin Lopez: “Did you read through any of that stupid “Websleuths” thread I sent you”

11:18 PM --- Darrin Lopez to Jennifer Faith: “I should have never read it”

Your Affiant knows that “Websleuths” is an internet community that focuses on
unsolved crimes and missing persons.

Registered users discuss information related to the cases and they try to solve them. The thread Jennifer Faith is referencing in the text is a forum that specifically posts about James Faith’s murder."

I don't know for sure, but it might be because Jennifer Faith and Darrin Lopez used interstate commerce (cell phones) in their communication.

I don't know either, but as he's been charged with transporting a firearm in interstate commerce with the intent to commit a felony offense and if she's charged as a co-conspirator, that might make it a federal offence for her too.

The page numbering is confusing because it's a PDF document and the number at the top of the page is different to the one at the bottom.

The text quoted by MajorHoople on page 13 #246 starts at at the bottom of page 33 (bottom page number) and continues over the page.

Note: If quoting from a PDF it's best to use the top number, which in this instance is page 34 of 42.

Hope that helps.

To find out these threads were of concern and discussed by the suspects is interesting and makes the frustrations that we often feel on here as cases go unsolved worth it. A “solved” or “arrest” tag is a great day here on WS.

I don't know either, but as he's been charged with transporting a firearm in interstate commerce with the intent to commit a felony offense and if she's charged as a co-conspirator, that might make it a federal offence for her too.
The alleged murderer DL has been charged by both the State (i.e., murder) and the Feds (firearms charge).

Thus far, JF has only been charged by the Feds -- one count of destruction of an object with the intent to obstruct a federal investigation.

Faith, 48, was arrested at her residence in Oak Cliff on February 24 and charged with one count of destruction of an object with the intent to obstruct a federal investigation. The complaint was unsealed on February 25, and Faith will appear before U.S. Magistrate Judge Renee Toliver on February 26.

JF was arrested at her residence and was charged via criminal complaint with one count of destruction of an object with the intent to obstruct a federal investigation.

“Thanks to the dedication of our agents and officers, Ms. Faith could not keep law enforcement from identifying her husband’s killer. Even so, we cannot allow her obstruction of justice to stand. We are determined to hold her accountable for her crime.”

“Sometimes things just aren’t what they seem. Special Agents and Detectives knew Mrs. Faith was hiding something and were able to expose her darkest secrets. She was indeed entangled with the man we believe to have murdered her husband. Her cowardly attempts to utilize the media to conceal her involvement did not hamper relentless investigators. She will now face the consequences for her misdeeds.”

In an interview with LE she denied an intimate relationship but an analysis of DL’s cell phone revealed that they were intimately involved.

DL has been charged by the state with murder and by the feds with transporting a firearm in interstate commerce.

If convicted, Ms. Faith faces up to 20 years in federal prison on the obstruction count. Mr. Lopez faces up to 10 years in federal prison on the federal firearm count and up to life in a state penitentiary on the murder charge brought by Dallas County.

Jennifer Faith Charged With Obstructing Investigation Into Husband’s Death

To find out these threads were of concern and discussed by the suspects is interesting and makes the frustrations that we often feel on here as cases go unsolved worth it. A “solved” or “arrest” tag is a great day here on WS.
These two looked at WS after the crime, so they learned about their mistakes too late.

If someone studies WS before committing a crime, I hope they're discouraged from attempting anything, rather than learn from others mistakes.

I'm interested to know if they had actually physically met up after all these years or was the whole affair carried out over phone calls and texts.
I’m curious about that as well. Her recent pics look nothing like her other pics. At all. I mean we all age and don’t look the same as we did in college, but she looks really...different.

I'm interested to know if they had actually physically met up after all these years or was the whole affair carried out over phone calls and texts.

There does not appear to be any evidence that the couple physically met up. The affidavit is very specific about the intensive electronic communication 500+ texts per day! According to the affidavits - JF told a friend she was having a "full-blown emotional affair" and that her husband had knowledge of this "emotional affair." Ending the affair did not seem to last very long as the same volume of communication resumed by October.

In text messages from April, she told a friend that she was having “a full-blown emotional affair” with a man she had dated in high school and college and who was living in Tennessee after retiring from the Army Special Forces, the affidavit says.

Jamie Faith knew about the other man and was distraught, she said.

By August, Jennifer Faith indicated to the same friend that she’d broken it off, saying that her husband was “hurt” and she “just couldn’t do it to him,” the affidavit says.

Feds allege ‘emotional affair’ may have led Tennessee man to drive to Dallas to commit murder

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back