TX - Jan 21 & 22 Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 -4footlong club sandwiches (cut in thirds)

15 bags of chips (variety)

Hand sanitizer wipes were donated

OK - we're up to 45 footlongs, 7 platters - plus all the other goodies (chips, cookies, chocolate milk, etc)

Yall are just AWESOME!!!! Tommorrow is taken care of thanks to yall...and now Sunday is also done with Subway and they are donating that for us!!

*4 foot long sandwiches from dreamweaver
*4 foot long subs, cut into thirds and 10 bags of potato chip from LadyLuck
*4 foot long sandwiches from bellyup
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 people from katiemadonna
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and 10 bags of chips from Texas Mist.
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and 10 bag of chips. from tfrohning
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and chips from Mnkeybzens
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9
*1 platter cookies
and *2 cases chocolate milk all from Sailor Bug.

-Desserts, plates, paper towels, garbage bags, individual snacks, energybars and soft drinks from Truthwillsetufree

1 flavor craver platter from coopzoo
1 flavor craver platter/10 chips doughgirl
4 foot longs from wide open
10 footlongs from jenny60123
4 footlongs from captdj
4 foot longs 10 bags of chips from my_tee_mouse
6 foot longs/20 chips from SoSueMe
5 four foots/14 chips from fhc

we need to keep the donations coming in until Tricia says we are good... The weekend could have huge turnout... please see the latest note from LRC... they had 6 odd teams out today! which is 60 hungry people

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Recovery-Center-for-missing-children/116361385094269

I had an idea, if we end up with extra food than is needed how about donating it to a shelter?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE EAGLE HAS LANDED WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR SATURDAY.

45 foot longs equals 90 sandwiches individually wrapped (actually more because they are going to cut some into thirds.)

PLUS the platters for the people at the civic center.

YOU GUYS ROCK BEYOND BELIEVE.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Cat has Sunday handled but in case what is ordered for Sunday doesn't happen to be enough I will put up a thread for Sunday BUT we won't know until Sunday. LOL.

THANK YOU everyone. You truly have come through in a time of need for the searchers in their quest to find sweet Hailey.

You are AWESOM!!

This thread is making me very hungry. When is the next flight to Texas out of Oregon? :crazy:

I had an idea, if we end up with extra food than is needed how about donating it to a shelter?

Jenny I believe that is what they can do. Also the platters can be put in a fridge for the next day.

I don't think one thing will go to waste. Tomorrow should be a huge search day.

Today they had 60 + searchers so tomorrow should be fantastic.

A big shout out to KAT for taking care of ALL of Sunday. Thank you so very very much.

Just placed my order.

4 footlongs and 10 bags of chips.

There's a lot of food ordered, a beautiful thing to see!!! I hope there's a big turn out for the search tomorrow.

Yall are just AWESOME!!!! Tommorrow is taken care of thanks to yall...and now Sunday is also done with Subway and they are donating that for us!!

WOW!! Thank you, Redcat! And thank you to everyone here, and the folks at Subway! Such a great team effort from all involved!

I so proud to be a member here with all the loving and caring people. ♥

My wish is for Hailey to be found safe and the food that been ordered would go for big celebration for the town and searchers ♥

I just can not express how this has touched me. One web-site has taken care of feeding teams searching Thursday, Friday, Sat. and Sunday. The tape that was needed was taken care of by another member. Good things happen when people come together. My prayer is that Hailey is found safe. I know we all wish we could be there searching but since we can not, we have made a difference.

Will anything be needed next week??

Dangit - this thread made me cry. You guys are the best! Hubby has the cc, so I'll be placing my order shortly. Hugs to each and every one of you.

Mel

Wow....you guys are awesome. I haven't been able to get here as often as I like and didn't see this until now.

PLEASE PLEASE is there any way I can make sure someone has my email or phone for future searches? I don't get email alerts from here.

Again, WOW....you are one group of awesome people! Wishing I was out of the -20 degree weather and helping out with the search.

Paula

*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and 10 bag of chips. from tfrohning
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9 and chips from Mnkeybzens
*1 flavor craver platter feeds 5-9
*1 platter cookies
and *2 cases chocolate milk all from Sailor Bug.

-Desserts, plates, paper towels, garbage bags, individual snacks, energybars and soft drinks from Truthwillsetufree

1 flavor craver platter from coopzoo
1 flavor craver platter/10 chips doughgirl
4 foot longs from wide open
10 footlongs from jenny60123
4 footlongs from captdj
4 foot longs 10 bags of chips from my_tee_mouse
6 foot longs/20 chips from SoSueMe
5 four foots/14 chips from fhc
huskiki four subs and chips

we need to keep the donations coming in until Tricia says we are good... The weekend could have huge turnout... please see the latest note from LRC... they had 6 odd teams out today! which is 60 hungry people

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Recovery-Center-for-missing-children/116361385094269

had to add huskiki's contribution!

So far we have:

-Subway will send over veggies and such so people can put them on their own sandwhiches.

Subway
150 E Interstate 20, Colorado City
(325) 728-8828

Here is the Subway menu
http://www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx

t
I just got off the phone with Subway:

cold cut combo foot long with cheese on wheat
roasted chicken foot long with cheese on Italian herb

Wish I could do more, not working now:(

Status
Not open for further replies.