TX - Jan 21 & 22 Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to help in anyway. If anything is needed from the DFW area to help with the search, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm in the DFW area too, Keller to be exact, if anything comes up, please let me know and I'll be glad to help too.

Many people are not in the position to help out and everyone understands this.

Remember just by posting on Hailey's case and the other cases on Websleuths you are helping. You are doing something constructive.

This is why Websleuths will never be any sort of "pay" site. Everyone has something to offer and we want to make sure everyone has a chance to participate.

OK, haven't heard back from redcat yet so let's do this.

Check back first thing in the morning. I know redcat is working hard to get things done in Colorado City and we will be hearing from her by tomorrow which gives us plenty of time to call in and order the food.

To those who committed to ordering food for Friday please remember to call Bigs Pizza and Grill Phone 325-728-3300. Maria is the manager.

Keep checking back OK?

Tricia

How are we donating?? I'll join in also

We are asking people to call local merchants and make purchases of food for the searchers.

We are waiting on redcat to tell us about Subway. She is working on getting information for us on what we can order and how much it will cost each of us.

As soon as we have that information I will put together a list with who has agreed to donate and figure out if we need any more donations for Saturday. If not then we start work on Sunday.

Thank you all for your patience. I keep saying it but it is true. You are wonderful.

credit card waiting -- any little thing I can do for Hailey....

credit card waiting -- any little thing I can do for Hailey....

I've got a credit card and am ready to order too. Waiting to see about Subway. God bless everyone who is helping out this way. Every little thing we can do is huge to the people on the ground looking for Hailey.

I'm in Lubbock not far from CC or Snyder. Is this a ground search? We will need permission to go on WSI leased land to check places that step dad had access to. He used to work for them and most of these oil rigs, pump stations, etc are in remote locations. From experience this is rough terrain, rattlesnake haven, and should not be attempted on foot. I know quite a few ranchers and farmers in the area but don't know who has leases to WSI.

I also will help for sat or sunday! I keep checking back ....

I wonder if anyone in the area caters BBQ? Surely they do. I can't imagine anywhere in Texas that doesn't have BBQ.

I'm still on for Saturday, but have to run out a bit. Count on me for sure because I will be checking back.

OK Everyone I haven't read from redcat yet so I am going to go ahead and get things going.

Hang on. I need to make some phone calls. Be back in about an hour or so.

Remember if you agreed to order food for TODAY (FRIDAY) to do please do so now.

You need to call Bigs Pizza and Grill Phone 325-728-3300 for today's (Friday's) food order.

I wonder if anyone in the area caters BBQ? Surely they do. I can't imagine anywhere in Texas that doesn't have BBQ.

I'm still on for Saturday, but have to run out a bit. Count on me for sure because I will be checking back.

Im in for any day needed...do we just call in the pizza place and make an order or do we just donate money to someone to do that to prevent too many pizzas on any one day....

I remember durig Caylee search what had so many pizzas for lunch and then after the afternoon search....lots of them....I remember in the beginning we were low on water .... is someone donating drinks also.

Hope I can donate with a credit card.... if anyone know please post....thanks
I'll check back in a few

Im in for any day needed...do we just call in the pizza place and make an order or do we just donate money to someone to do that to prevent too many pizzas on any one day....

I remember durig Caylee search what had so many pizzas for lunch and then after the afternoon search....lots of them....I remember in the beginning we were low on water .... is someone donating drinks also.

I'll check back in a few

Yes you can use your credit card and we are asking people to call and do their own orders.

Tell them it is for the searchers for Hailey at the Civic Center. They will know.

Hang on. I'll have some places for you to call shortly.

If anyone hears from Redcat please tell her I am worried about her OK?

I'll check back in a few

YES. They have plenty of water.

Hi Tricia,

Do you need me to call in for Saturday, or are you covered? Sunday perhaps? Let's pray Hailey is found today!

Hugs,

Mel

I'm also good for Sat/Sun

Let me know which day you need more food.

I'll pop back here to read updates

I spoke with Janice from Laura Recovery. LR is working along side KlaasKids in the search for Hailey.

She wanted me to pass along to all of you that today the food was wonderful. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

They have requested chicken or something other than pizza. LOL.

I'm making calls right now but will probably go with Subway and one other place.

Hang tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member