TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no but they went a long way to kill the rumor machine that is destroying his family so I suspect they weren't about to throw in another without fair evidence. They mentioned hallucinogenic component.. there was stuff years ago called Thai sticks and it was extremely trippy, but I've not seen or heard of it in years.
If they cannot find Jason they cannot know what happened to him, whether it was organic or chemical in nature. 50/50 chance either way, I'd imagine.
By now tough they will have spoken with all his mates and one of them might have mentioned some trippy weed is doing the rounds.
I do believe the SAR groups are well up to speed on head injuries and likely destinations following same and would have checked them all out already.
If someone is tripping though there is no end to a list of possible destinations..
I haven’t heard of Thai sticks in years. Big in the 60s and 70s. Long potent smoke. Vietnam vet talked of some dipped in opium.

Didn’t we have a prior statement saying they didn’t enter the car because it was locked? Yet this only indicates one door was locked. How sad that they didn’t enter and find the phone and determine maybe someone needed help IMMEDIATELY!

2. Would they have driven OVER the clothes en route to the call? From my understanding yes....

There's a saint called Saint Anthony, he finds things and him and I are on first name terms.
It really seems to work and doesn't require great faith or anything. I'm not even sure that's his sole claim to fame but I do it and I find the things very quickly afterwards. Not a coincidence.
I reckon the problem is that they have thoroughly searched all possibilities and came up empty again nad again and now they must think outside the box completely.
Nobody knows what anybody will do if they're tripping.. it might seem like a great idea to become a mystic, find a cave and live on practically nothing and it might be a permanent or long drawn out mental state.. I couldn't even begin to imagine what I would do or where I would go if I found myself unexpectedly tripping in an unknown territory..
There is very little difference between a delusion and reality particularly if a hallucinogen is involved..
It's all the same to the person who is experiencing it.
And he has no clothes.
I don't imagine there are any colonies of old hippies or
mystics anywhere that might have taken him in to care for him?
We don't now how far he travelled..
Yup... Dad says you've not lived if you've not graduated to "Tony" (Saint Anthony) and "Jimmy" for (Jameson Irish Wsk). ;)

Didn’t we have a prior statement saying they didn’t enter the car because it was locked? Yet this only indicates one door was locked. How sad that they didn’t enter and find the phone and determine maybe someone needed help IMMEDIATELY!

2. Would they have driven OVER the clothes en route to the call? From my understanding yes....

The difference being that DPS had no reason to enter the vehicle when they believed it was an accident and the driver would most likely return in the daylight to retrieve the vehicle. DPS Officer would have no idea the phone was lodged between the seats without searching the vehicle, or that there was a missing victim.

However, Jason's father reportedly entered the vehicle with his key and retrieved the phone.

In this instance, I really don't think it would have made any difference.

MOO

ETA: Correcting the car door facts:

Jason’s vehicle was found abandoned, lights on, with the keys in the ignition, and the front passenger side door locked. [..]

The vehicle was towed from the scene to an impound yard, where the next morning, Jason’s father, the registered owner of the vehicle, entered the vehicle through the unlocked driver’s side door,..

Last edited:
Being 23 I have never in the past 5 years had a friend or anybody I know sold laced weed, and I work in the acting industry which 9 out of 10 smoke. While not uncommon they are testing for a “hallucinogenic” which would most likely be PCP IF it did come back positive, as this is known as sherm or wet like Filly said. In San Marcos, Texas which is where Jason lives, and I, marijuana is illegal would have to be purchased from someone local. If said Marijuana was laced it wears done on the “streets” as you cannot obtain Marijuana legally. Only Hemp in Texas, like the wraps.
Being 23 I have never in the past 5 years had a friend or anybody I know sold laced weed, and I work in the acting industry which 9 out of 10 smoke. While not uncommon they are testing for a “hallucinogenic” which would most likely be PCP IF it did come back positive, as this is known as sherm or wet like Filly said. In San Marcos, Texas which is where Jason lives, and I, marijuana is illegal would have to be purchased from someone local. If said Marijuana was laced it wears done on the “streets” as you cannot obtain Marijuana legally. Only Hemp in Texas, like the wraps.
Yeah but do people import it? And what is the mode of transport?
Nobody in their right mind would knowingly smoke PCP prior to a long drive.
I have a feeling he probably did not smoke on that ride, it was his father's vehicle and that stuff smells to high heaven for days afterwards in a vehicle.

I think he just turned off Waze when he went on Snapchat. At first I thought he might have been connecting w/someone he was supposed to meet there in Luling, but they said they don’t think he met with anyone. He could have just perked up when he hit an actual town with some lights and decided to message a friend—maybe one he was supposed meet at home.
Snapchat Microphone will not work if you have another app open that uses the microphone. He probably wanted to record a audio snap so turned off Waze. MOO
Edit to fix a word.

Last edited:
The difference being that DPS had no reason to enter the vehicle when they believed it was an accident and the driver would most likely return in the daylight to retrieve the vehicle. DPS Officer would have no idea the phone was lodged between the seats without searching the vehicle, or that there was a missing victim.

However, Jason's father reportedly entered the vehicle with his key and retrieved the phone.

In this instance, I really don't think it would have made any difference.

MOO
Caldwell County Sheriff's Office
Just linking the post by Caldwell county where they say that Jason’s father entered the vehicle through an unlocked drivers side door. He was referenced as being the registered owner of the vehicle.

Also linking quote of my post on article earlier with my screengrab of DPS report stating unable to inventory vehicle because it was locked!
TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, en route from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020

Yeah but do people import it? And what is the mode of transport?
Nobody in their right mind would knowingly smoke PCP prior to a long drive.
I have a feeling he probably did not smoke on that ride, it was his father's vehicle and that stuff smells to high heaven for days afterwards in a vehicle.
He might not have smoked what was in that container. But did he meet up with a dealer hit it together? Wax.. especially homemade can be unpredictable.

For me, the report from the oil worker of not seeing the car isn't solid evidence that it wasn't there. He could have just not seen it.
MOO
I don't think someone could drive down that road and not see a wrecked car. From where it was sitting after the accident, the front end would have been almost on the gravel.

He might not have smoked what was in that container. But did he meet up with a dealer hit it together? Wax.. especially homemade can be unpredictable.
No the Sheriff statement is very black and white. he did not meet anybody, he had no plans to meet anybody and all the rumors were quelled sharply and swiftly and rightly so. But, probably because the search came up empty and they had the best on it, they looked closer at the few joints and probably initiated a test at that stage which requires further confirmatory testing in a lab, in other words it tested positive for a known hallucinogen.
Also, everybody had , most likely been searching for a person with a brain injury and maybe they decided they now need to search for where somebody might be had they inadvertently smoked a hallucinogen.. different behaviour to somebody with a violent headache overheated and in search of cold water..
It just might be that.

Caldwell County Sheriff's Office
Just linking the post by Caldwell county where they say that Jason’s father entered the vehicle through an unlocked drivers side door. He was referenced as being the registered owner of the vehicle.

Also linking quote of my post on article earlier with my screengrab of DPS report stating unable to inventory vehicle because it was locked!
TX - TX - Jason Landry, 21, en route from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020
Thanks, @diggndeperstill, and I had enough time to edit my post!

I am trying to map Magnolia ave and Austin street on my tablet with no luck. What happened there?
Because it's in the city, they give the streets names, but it's basically the intersection of Highway 183 (north/south) and Highway 80 (east/west, the highway that JL would have been coming into Luling on)

To me the undressing is indicative of a head injury, hyperthermia can happen really quickly.
I just don't feel he could have gotten much further than the 900 feet in that state though.
It is utterly heartbreaking.
Did he still have his shoes on? Walking on the gravel road without shoes would be painful and probably cause his feet to be bloody...this may have caused him to get off the gravel road and go into a pasture.

Cards aren't required here. It's legal to buy. You just walk up, show your drivers license at the window to prove you're you, and they tell you when it's OK for you to enter the store (limiting people). Everything is in glass jars for you to see and smell with a description of what it is and cost. It's literally like the adult version of being a kid in a candy store. lol You then go to the counter and say how much you want of whatever it is you want. They prepare your purchase for you, you pay, and out you go.

Now medical marijuana is another matter. Same dispensary (a pot store), but only those with a medical card can buy it. I find it odd you can buy any weed you want in the store, just not the medical stuff. I THINK it's so those with a medical need have it available to them when they need it. I could be wrong about that though. I'm really not up on this sort of thing.
I think you’re right about the medical b/c I know some states have had a problem with keeping enough supply for the medical patients when it becomes legal recreationally.

The fact that he clearly took off all the clothes he was wearing only hours before in photos is very significant. It basically proves he was there. And taking them all off after trying to get some of his things including the fish makes this seem highly likely a head injury.

He was somewhat coherent just after the accident and his condition deteriorated rather rapidly, in only a few hundred yards of walking.

He must be around there somewhere from my perspective. Exactly what was in his system leading up to the accident is less important to me at this point...

More searching needs to happen.

My son was made to take off his shoes. The perps could have easily made my son take off his clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet